main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA If Anakin's mother didn't die.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by outrider462004, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ohhh I think ya did

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
  3. ShaddowHunter

ShaddowHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2001
    why don't you show some respect "newbie"

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    How dare you "whatever" LDV, who is a much wiser (and, I daresay, much larger) man than you. You will show respect to the CR of this group and "you will learn your place young one".

It is true we like to have fun and occasionally pull out the popcorn for duels of wit between LDV and KR or Deadpool, but deep down we all care about each other and you can bet we all support one another's opinions, even if they differ from our own.

Shaddow.. *bows*...so good to see you drifting in among our boards.

5. ShaddowHunter

ShaddowHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2001
    Good to see you M'Lady [bows head]

Just lurking in the shadows watching and waiting...for the gauntlet to fall

6. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Outrider.....bad form sir bad form.

it's one thing to poke fun, or do your momma jokes or any of the other playful fun we have here. But we still treat others with respect.

The way we've watched you act towards others in here and the way you present yourself leads me to believe you have alot of self esteem issues or perhaps just very young and angry (or both) the people in this fanforce welcome new people no questions asked. Many people have come and gone and it will always be the way of things.

If you need someone to talk to someone will always be here to listen. That's what family does. and that's what we are.

If you want to be a part of this group we do welcome you....but lighten up and treat everyone with respect.

find a way express yourself without degrading others, they have a right to any opinions just as you do.

You might not like what I'm saying, and everyone in here may not agree with what I'm saying I only speak for me in this instance.

I've always looked at this fanforce like family...or to put my kind of geek spin on it...My X-men "You deal with one of us you deal with all of us" <<<This includes everyone Outrider on both sides of that coin. WE will always defend our own if being attacked and slap thier wrists when they attack another.

We've had three CR's, Auntie set the tone, Hawkgirl kept united, LDV will push us to exel as we head towards Episode 3. (and Deadpool will rule from the shadows)

We have a lot coming up in the next few months including some special trips and treats LDV and I are working on. (no this is not a trip to Neverland Ranch AJ..relax)

So relax, try to have some fun....WE'RE ROGUES! We put the Fun Dsyfunctional.

7. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    well said.

8. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    I've stood next to George in line for TPM. In fact, I believe HE is shorter than me, but I digress.

And be cool. Everybody be cool. You be cool.

9. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    As someone from another fan force I would comment that core members of fan forces do become family. Even though I am at least 90 minutes from the closest PFFer, all I have to do is say "I need you now" and they would be here. And all anyone has to do is make a threat against me and they deal with the entire fan force aka the Ninja Brute Squad.

Nobody will ever agree on everything . . . except that Han shot first ;)

10. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Han shot first

Did not. It was Walrus man from the grassy knoll.

11. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    Them's fightin' words Deadpool! :p

12. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    You see, we do like to have fun, but we take care of our own. We even take care of those that aren't quite our own (for examples see San Francisco boards or any thread dealing with the tragic loss of Chanel). We will even stick up for you if you need it. But in return we ask that you do the same for us. That's what family does. So if you're angry or upset, you can talk to us. If you don't want to make it public, talk to any one of us in a PM. Poolio is good because he will make you laugh, LDV is good because he will fight for you, I'm good because I will help you see both sides and just listen, AJ is good because he is young and knows all about being a teenager, etc.

Welcome to the family. The doors are open, you just need to walk through.

13. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    LDV is good because he will fight for you

True this is.

14. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Well since I'm a newb, I may just shut up sometimes. Is that good or bad? Good right?

15. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    just realize that everything said here is done tongue in cheek. Well almost everything (there was an incident involving Deadpool, LDV, and some shaving cream that I won't get into now).

16. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    *note to self: Kill Kessel Runner and get pics back from shaving cream incident.

No Outrider speak your mind, Just don't be so serious...it's only Star Wars not real life (even if LDV swears he can wipe his butt using the force), take your coat off stay awhile.

People can argue over Sidious=Palpy, or Han Shot third, or voice thier opinions, it's all in the delivery. If you come off angry or insultive thats when the problems start.

More then one fanforce has been dismantled over inner turmoil...ask the SF people. They know.

My theory about anger is this: Deadpool's Crackpot Idea # 38941

Your leaving 7/11 and you trip over a rock and splat! your slurpee is all over your new Ewok's Rule! t-shirt.

Then in your car you get cut off but some jerk in a Humvee.

You get to work and your boss is riding ya about everything.

On the way home there's a truck full Cow Poo over turned and your stuck smelling Poo while in traffic for 2 hours.

You get home and the Cable's out, and your goldfish is dead.

You order a pizza and it shows up an hour late and they forgot to bring the cheese sticks.

You decide to go to bed but the crack-head neighbor is blasting Kenny G at full volume....which is fine since the Pizza gave you the runs and your not sleeping anytime soon....and you realize you are out of toilet paper.

And somehow all this anger winds up in the middle east.

So to quote Bill and Ted: "Be excellent to each other, and PARTY ON DUDES!"

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    no worries everyone

Han did shoot first!!!

18. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Outrider, it's totally cool if you want to sit back and watch the fireworks (sometimes it's actually safer). But don't be afraid to jump in with an opinion, just be nice about it. :D

I like that theory Deadpool. Don't be angry, there's no point and life is too short.

*runs off to spread good cheer across the FF boards*

19. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    You guys are full of it [face_laugh]

20. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Don't we know it! Scientists are still trying to figure out what "it" is though, baffles the mind.

21. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    *tags Hawkgirl.

YOUR IT!!

22. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Ack!
    *turns around and tags Qui-Gundi* You're IT, AJ!!!

*runs off laughing maniacally*

23. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    Han did shoot first!!!

Proof that a liberal Democrat and a moderate Republican can agree on something :p

24. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I'M IT!!! I TAG DARK_LADY_JADA

25. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    And I thought my mind was crazy. I'M IT. (tags LDV) Your it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.