main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp IF ANYONE IS AVAILABLE....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys, I know that this is really short notice but I kinda need some help. I have to move from Danville to Concord Sunday, and having hurt my back over a week ago I'm limited in how much I can lift. If anyone has the time to lend a hand it would be very much appreciated, and we'll have some pizza and soda in Concord. And I understand if no one can help since this is very short notice.

If anyone needs directions, please email me at agent_pendrell27@yahoo.com.

2. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Sorry John....I'm just reading this tonight...I was pretty much locked into the store all day, but I could've helped out some this evening had I known...Hope you are feeling better, bro...BTW, I need to talk to you guys (you and Di), so if you could call the shop and leave your # (or PM me here with it), that would be cool...

Rik

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    John,
    Wicked sorry man. Same as Rik, just reading it for the first time. I had to out that sunday anyways. But could have help at night as well. Sorry ! I do hope your back is better and that you got everything moved ok?
    Next time give us a bit more notice and we can make it a meeting ..........lol :)

SeeYa!!
    TK

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys, not a problem. We actually ended up being ok. A neighbor here helped in the packing and we had Dianna's cousin, who would make Paul Bunyan lok like a midget, help us out. We got everything moved with as little as pain asa possible and now we are just setting up the new place. :)

Rik, check your PM's buddy :)

5. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey John, sorry that I couldn't help because I was open to the idea of helping but Jason was sick Sunday so he didn't come over. I hope the move went well and I hope your back is feeling better. How come you guys had to move to concord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.