main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends If Dreams Came True? Well... [K/J Ficgift for EvieSolo & ThrawnMcEwok]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Title: if Dreams Came True? Well...
    Author: Ceillean
    Timeframe: n/a
    Characters: Kyp/Jaina

Just a little K/J vigi, which I promised to write. So here you go and enjoy. [:D]

It was past midnight when Kyp finally returned home, grateful to be able to seek out his bed, which he could have sworn kept calling, almost yelling out his name over and over again.

He?d had one hell of a day and now he was drop dead tired and damned well ready to ignore any further interruptions. Thrusting his hands into his pockets, he drew out his comlink and switched if off, throwing it onto the sofa in a wide arc.

He kicked off his boots ? jumping up and down on one foot while the other boot seemed to be stuck ? and placed his dark brown cloak over the back of the sofa.
    Before heading towards his bedroom he made sure that anyone calling his personal comm unit would receive a recorded message of him not being able to answer ? until at least noon the next day.

For a moment he wondered if he should switch off the door chime as well but only someone very brave would dare disturb him in his current mood and there weren?t very many people that came to mind.

So he shrugged it off and slouched into his bedroom, unfastening his Jedi garments on the way. He laid his lightsaber on a small dresser next to the door then let the sash around his waist fall to the floor where he stood. He slipped out of the robe, pulled his shirt over his head ? and cursed under his breath when his shins hit the bed.
    He was so tired he was hardly paying attention.

Throwing his shirt aside, he let himself fall onto his soft bed, the fluffy covers seeming to welcome him into the land of colorful dreams. He was barely able to reach for his favorite pillow before the veil of sleep took him in?

?

?

?

He sat bolt upright when he heard that treacherous sound of someone at the front door. At first he?d thought it was part of a very strange dream he?d been having ? about two talking animals and he was sure the slithering one had represented Luke Skywalker ? but then his brain had registered that someone was indeed brave enough to irritate him. He took a quick look at the small chrono on his nightstand and fought the urge to throw the device against the wall.

He?d be asleep for an entire hour! Wow?

Taking a deep, steadying breath he pushed himself off his bed and balled his hands into fists. Maybe it was important? Maybe the world was coming to an end and they needed him to save their sorry asses? Maybe someone important actually died and they ? whoever they were -- were letting him know?

He hoped there was a catastrophe on the loose or else he?d be mightily pissed off.

He stalked through the darkness of the living area until he got to the controls for the lights. He dialed them up to forty percent then made his way to the front entrance of his apartment. He slapped the controls for the door to open and wasn?t the least bit surprised to see the [i]one [/i]crazy woman in the galaxy who didn?t seem to care if Kyp Durron slept or not.

?What?? he growled at her, crossing his arms in front of his chest and narrowing his green gaze as Jaina Solo smirked.
    ?Were you sleeping?? She asked sweetly as she pushed him aside and entered his home.

?No. I was just lying around pretending to sleep with my eyes closed.?

Jaina chuckled while turning towards him. The front door closed silently and she arched a brow at the man?s near nakedness. Her dark brown eyes trailed along his broad shoulders, down his strong arms and impeccable torso, down towards his muscled abdomen but she didn?t allow her eyes to venture further.
    Fighting a blush she forced herself to keep looking straight into his face, ?Do you want me to leave??

?What do you want, Jaina?? Kyp asked with an exasperated sigh, moving passed her and heading back into his bedroom. Jaina followed him with a questioning gaze, watching as he hurried towards his sleeping place, pulling back the covers and laying down beneath them.

She almos

2. EvieSolo

EvieSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2005
    Awwww! :D First!

More later. [:D]

3. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    First... gah, second! :oops:

Thanks, Cei!! :D [:D]

More reply later! [face_mischief]

- The Imperial Ewok

4. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    I liked this a lot. Feel a bit sorry for Kyp though. Having dreams like that, and then still waking up alone. But it's worse to be confronted the next day with the girl of his dreams. As I said, poor kyp.

Great fic though!

5. RebelGrrl

RebelGrrl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2006
    That is some vivid dream!

And then to have to go to a meeting full of telepaths, empaths, and the object of his desire... :oops:

Maybe he should appear by holo instead. ;)

Nice story!

(P.S. If there is more to it, I am over 18 and would love to read it!)

6. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

7. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    [face_blush] There is a lot from Jaina's POV for that to have simply been a dream[face_thinking]

[face_shhh] Kyp is sleeping.............:p

8. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    :eek: I think that was harsher than the imperial red swim trunks dream. LOL Please tell me he wasn't dreaming? Poor Kyppie....I like this Ceillean!!!!

9. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh my, I loved this...until it came out that it may have only been a dream...oh...poor Kypie!!!:(

Emmm...if there's a PM, may I have one? [face_blush]

[:D]

Sara

10. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    erotic dreams are always fun. reminds me of the time when I woke up next to a really cute dude in one of my dreams

11. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    I really loved this, thanks for sending the link!

And then it was a dream....evil Cei making Kyp all sad [face_shame_on_you]

12. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Oh, poor Kyp!

This was an awesome little vig, here!=D=

I agree, there was a heck of alot from Jaina's POV for it to be a dream...:D

And I don't envy Kyp sitting in that meeting either.

If there's more, I'm of age and would love to get it.

CJM

13. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    I was thinking to myself how absolutely plausible you were making this K/J. Then it was a dream. I could feel Kyp's pain! How sad:( . He's so alone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.