main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY If given the choice..what would you combine with Star Wars in a media crossover?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK8050, Nov 26, 2007.

?

If given the choice..what would you combine with Star Wars in a media crossover?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. Battlestar Galactica

22.2%
  2. Firefly

33.3%
  3. Marvel Comics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DC Comics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Star Trek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Transformers

33.3%
  7. Indiana Jones

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK8050

TK8050 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    Don't forget to support your ideas!

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Yeah, I voted Star Trek. Whatcha gonna do about it? Who wouldn't want to see a Vulcan purge and the Emperor throw some lighting force upon ol' Kirk? And isn't is about time the Empire got wind of the whole transporter technology?

"Warp factor ten, Admiral Piett!"

3. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Sithmonger - I think you actually voted for Transformers. I choose Firefly. They already go so well together. And think of an amry comprised of the Vong and the Reavers. Holy rusted metal Batman

4. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I chose BSG because STAR WARS is way overdo for some great writing and serious drama. Plus it would be cool to see what the cylons think about cyborg Vader,clones etc. Plus what if all SW droids somehow start hating humans 3P0 and R2 vs. Luke ,Leia and Han. Thats just awesome!!

5. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    Quoted for Truth.

6. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Star Trek would be cool, but I wouldn't mind seeing a REAL SW and TF team up. Forget the "not quite there" SW Transformers, I wanna see Hot Rod as a YT-1300 freighter.(him as a Millenium Falcon model for those that aren't that much into the technical stuff).

7. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Valhalla, I think you're right. Oops. I'll slingshot around the sun, go back in time and take care of that, maybe more than once. And you know that's the plot point that would be used, just like always, for the Enterprise to get sent back to a time long ago. And then a wormhole to get far, far away.

8. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I would love to see a sw Indian jones crossover, like in that sw tales comic story where han an chewie travel back in time and crash on earth and Indy finds the falcon years later in the 1930's, that totally BA! I think a BSG/SW crossover would be awesome to. pv

9. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Hey PV, wouldn't Han and Chewie have travelled forward in time considering it was a LONG TIME AGO.

10. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    They didn't time travel at all,they just did a blind jump to lightspeed and found Earth(Which is probably how BSG will end). They landed the ship and Han got killed by some natives and Chewie became the legendary Bigfoot. Several years did pass between Han gettin killed and Indy showin up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.