main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST If Harrison Ford refuses to reprise Han Solo, could you go for a Lando and Leia relationship?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Sith-Mullet, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-Mullet

Sith-Mullet Jedi Master star 3

Aug 2, 2003
    It seems that Harrison Ford is stalling. If he isn't in Ep. VII how would you feel about a Lando / Leia relationship? I think it would be pretty cool.

2. mcgo

mcgo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 22, 2013
    No.

I'm not into the idea of new middle-aged relationships for any of the Big Three in the ST. IMHO it's time for the screenkids of the big three to take over and run with it. If there are any new romantic relationships to be had, I'm hoping it's a Solo or Skywalker kid's new relationship with a new character.

3. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
  4. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    What have you been watching? All he does is have fun with dodging the question probably because he is under agreement to not say anything yet.

5. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    That sounds like a more interesting direction to me even if Ford returns as Han.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    While this is mildly entertaining as a topic, let's take it to our shipper thread. I cannot believe I just called it our "shipper" thread. I am going to go cry in the shower.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.