main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga If I can catch your fall...(A/P,AOTC,Angst, AU) New Ch: In the end...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bmwgurl17, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Phew! Was that I interesting update or what?

2. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    That was one crazy update, and if you still are doing pm's I would love one next time you update. Thanx!!:D

3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    A very interesting update indeed, but I still liked it and please post more cuz you left us with an evil cliffie and I can't wait for more.

4. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    :) Thx. Yeah, this seems like one of the longest chapters. Chewbaca, I will make sure to PM you on Updates

5. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Sorry, my computer is a little slow. I have not sent out updates for this ch. yet, but I will.

6. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    :( no other comments...that's Ok. While, I spice up the next chapter, I will give ppl a chance to catch up.

7. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Ok, Ok, Ok I'm here! I can never tell when you've updated! But I've read the new update and I think it's great. Stupid Clay guy, he needs to stop working for Dooku or Anakin's gonna tear him to pieces. Or he might just do that anyway!

I can't wait to see what happens!

8. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    MAsterEnder
    Ok, Ok, Ok I'm here! I can never tell when you've updated! But I've read the new update and I think it's great. Stupid Clay guy, he needs to stop working for Dooku or Anakin's gonna tear him to pieces. Or he might just do that anyway!

I can't wait to see what happens!

:) Glad your here. Im sorry about the updates, Ill try to do something about that! Thank you and hope to repost soon.

9. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Okie Dokie, Todya is posting day. I must take care of othr daily tasks first, but I will be back a little later for the next chapter. We are coming to an end soon...

Oh and a pic for the last chapter:
    [image=http://www.jivemagazine.com/features/2002/0614-e3_2002/sw_clonewars.jpg]

10. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    NEXT CHAPTER

The fury of Yoda's green blade sizzled to life as he reach down and grabbed Mace Windu by the neck. The green stick of fire was brought just centimeters from the Jedi's brown neck. Yoda smiled as Mace's unconsciousness body slumped in an awkward position. You see,Windu?Yoda thought,If you had hair to pull, I would wrench it back with such force that you could feel each individual strand being ripped from your skull
    Though Obi-wan, who was now standing nearby, could not read Yoda's mind he could tell that he was setting up a bloody death for his fellow Jedi Master.I believe its time I end this madness

"Yoda!" Obi-wan's voice was warning enough for Yoda to hold off his grueling thoughts.

"What is it Kenobi?" Yoda's voice matched Obi-wan's in nastiness.

Yoda stood and walked the few steps over to Obi-wan. He looked up at Obi-wan with a face asking for an explanation.

Though irritated by Yoda's supposable wisdom over him, Obi-wan answered, "It seems we have other things to worry about." He indicated the massive number of vehicles and clones rapidly approaching, though still a way off from them.

Yoda grid his teeth and turned from the on coming army. After but a few seconds of pacing, Yoda returned to Obi-wans side.

"Well, Kenobi. This is truly perfect timing." Yoda ignored Obi-wans look of shock and confusion. "You want so badly to prove yourself to Dooku. Go on, this army is yours."

Seeing it as a challenge and the only opportunity he would get, Obi-wan smirked at Yoda and walked over to Mace Windu's open speeder. "Fine," he said slyly," Don't wait up."

"I wont," Yoda said as Obi-wan sped off,leaving him alone with Master Mace Windu and his team of frozen back up.

Anakin hid crouched in a pile of dusty boulders. It was dark but he could see the cracks of daylight peeking in. Soon Dooku would find him and then what? Anakin had force pushed a wave of dark dirt and pebbles toward Count Dooku, momentarily blinding him, and giving Anakin the chance to escape to a hiding place. He couldn't help being embarrassed for running and hiding from an enemy. His Master nor the Council would have approved, but what else was he to do?
    He felt the ground tremble again. Dooku was closer now, probably right over him. Anakin spotted a place across from where he was hiding where he could run up over a small rocky hill. It would bring him to where he and Master Windu had planned to meet.

Deciding quickly, Anakin counted to five and then crept out of his hideout. His head shifted from left to right in search of the Count. Not far from where Anakin was crouching, Dooku was still high in the air on a rock the size of a hut.

Once again, Anakin counted to five before he barged cross the open space that separated them. Each quick step made Anakin's heart stop, but to his surprise, Dooku had yet to hear him making his way toward the hill. Finally making it, Anakin began to slowly climb the hill in fear of a rolling pebble giving him away. Four more steps, three, two...and then just as Anakin made it the peek, he was met by Obi-wan Kenobi who had just gotten from his speeder on the opposite bottom of the hill.Anakin's mouth dropped and so did his heart.

Crayton's lower lip quivered as he soaked all of padme in for the first time. He breathed deeply, inhaling the unique smell of desert. A smile now brightly smeared his face and he placed his hand on Padme's. No words came out though he felt thousands of expressions screaming at him.

"This is wonderful." He looked at her up and down in a manner as if she were only seconds from having the baby. Cray tried to say more but his mouth only opened and closed. Padme was looking at him with wonder.

"You're pleased." It was no question.

"Very. Padme, this is everything I've wanted. All I've ever dreamed of since I was away. I cannot believe how lucky I have become in such sort time. This must be t

11. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    This is how I want things to be

Is it? I mean, is this what she really wants.

Anyway, this was a great update=D= and I?m really looking forward to reading more.

12. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    Eeek...sorry I haven't been here for so long, Padawan. I didn't realize I was so far behind.

So...Yoda is batling former buddy Mace.
    (former) Best Friends Obi and Ani are about to have a showdown.
    padme is reunited with ex-bf and father of her child who turns out to be the assistent of her archenemy.

Wow! SW: The TV Drama version. Hehe I like it!

13. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Star_Angel

Is it? I mean, is this what she really wants.

Anyway, this was a great update and I?m really looking forward to reading more.

I dont think she knows what it is she wants yet. Still...she probably isnt in the most clear minded position at this time so she needs some type of comfort. :) Thx

Alley_Skywalker

Eeek...sorry I haven't been here for so long, Padawan. I didn't realize I was so far behind.

So...Yoda is batling former buddy Mace.
    (former) Best Friends Obi and Ani are about to have a showdown.
    padme is reunited with ex-bf and father of her child who turns out to be the assistent of her archenemy.

Wow! SW: The TV Drama version. Hehe I like it!

Hey! Master, how are things? Yeah, have quite a bit going on right now. A drama,eh? Hmm[face_thinking]. :) Thank You Master

14. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    [face_shame_on_you] I don't think that's what she wants!!! I know I would rather be in Anakin's arms, but that's just me!

Another excellent post, thanx for the pm and more soon please:D

15. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    ChewbacaRocks

I don't think that's what she wants!!! I know I would rather be in Anakin's arms, but that's just me!

Another excellent post, thanx for the pm and more soon please

:) Yeah, nothing wrong with a some love from Anakin(*wink,wink)
    Your Welcome

16. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    just want to give this a little bump

17. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Oh man was I ever behind on this! All caught up now though. Looks like we're going to have an Anakin/Obi fight coming.... Can't wait!

18. ceridwen1977

ceridwen1977 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2005
    heh this is great stuff, you have a wonderful imagination bmwgurl17 :)

It's sad though that everyone seems to be turning to the darkside except Anakin... I love the thought of a dark side yoda with his yellow eyes blazing!! [face_laugh]

and Padme... what is she up to??? Getting pregnant, half in love with anakin one minute and not the next. I find it hard to keep up 8-}

19. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    This is how I want things to be

:eek: I'm not so sure that I like Crayton very much now...

Come on Padme, you belong with Anakin and Anakin only!

Great work, sorry that I got a bit behind[face_worried]

Please update soon!

20. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    YAY!!! Im sorry for the long wait, but I am happy to say that the next chapter is up . Plz read and enjoy. Oh and responses are nice too, lol!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin tried to speak but he was unable to utter a word. Obi-wan had felt his presence far before Anakin did and therefore had the advantage of arriving first. With little effort, Obi-wan kicked Anakin squarely in the chest, causing him to stumble and fall down the rocky mount. Anakin exhaled and pushed himself off the gritty ground. He had just enough time for another quick exhale before he noticed Obi-wan sprinting at him, light saber in hand. Reacting automatically, he reached down to his belt in search of his own light saber. No luck. Anakin looked around franticly as he hunted for his weapon, which he suspected to have fallen somewhere close by.

Obi-Wan was now five large leaps from Anakin when he had finally discovered the resting place of his light saber. With a wave of his had Anakin called his lightsaber to him and activated its blue iced blade. Twin blurry blue blades met in the air and swept down and then back up again. Obi-wan lifted his blade and struck down on his Padawan?s: Once, twice. He went on repeatedly until Anakin was on one knee, his light saber high above his head, defending each downward strike that Obi-wan executed. Anakin could taste the sand that was now flying around them, getting into his nose, mouth and eyes. Anakin struggled with great effort not to scratch his eyes, but the irritation was unbearable.

Don?t think about it. Don?t think about it. The pain will leave me if I focus. Water streamed from Anakin?s eyes as he tried to contain himself. Ok?water is good. It will wash out the sand I will be able to fight. But under it all, Anakin knew this fight was useless. His master was far more powerful, especially under Count Dooku?s dark power. I want things to be as they were?but now is no time for complaints?wait?Obi-wan is talking to me?

Anakin looked and met Obi-wan?s hard face. His mouth was moving and Anakin tuned in to hear what he had to say. ?It is true, you learn faster than most in the temple. Possibly even quicker than me. It seems that you are considered our only hope. Ha, what a hope, Qui-Gon!!? He shouted with mockery, ? I honestly could never understand what my master saw in you. You must have mesmerized him?that little boy grin and witty remarks that made everyone smile?? He trailed off shortly and then continued on, ? You are weak?weak and selfish and?a slave boy. You do not belong with the Jedi. You are nothing more than a dirty maid who should go back to their wasteland home.?

Now Anakin?s stomach was in his mouth. He gulped and gulped but his throat was dry as the sand that he nearly being smashed into. Obi-wan must have seen Anakin?s attempt at making the sand in his eyes go away and mistook them for tears.

?Oh, blast!? He muttered in mockery, ?Have I caused you pain, Anakin? I?m sorry, but NO ONE CARES FOR YOUR FEELLINGS.? His veins lunged up and down as he looked down at Anakin, their blades still connected.

He hates me? Is this the reason for our struggle all these years? Has everyone turned against me?? I will not let you hurt me Obi-wan. I WILL NOT!, He shouted to himself as he prepared enough energy in his body to move from under Obi-wan?s light saber.

Anakin felt his muscles tighten and counted off from three before he lunged himself up and far over Obi-wan?s head. Stating his own worries, Obi-wan had not been expecting Anakin?s retreat. He swiveled around and caught Anakin?s foot just as it was coming at his head. With a flick of the wrist, Obi-wan had Anakin upside down from his ankle. His Padawan wailed in surprise and pain. Obi-wan?s lips pressed together as he gave Anakin a fake grin.

?You see? I am far stronger than you, Anakin. Don?t test me.? Obi-wan said with exaggerated slowness.

Anakin, releasing his light saber and placing both hands onto the ground, firmly kicked

21. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    UH OH!!! So, the new boyfriend meets the old boyfriend (sort of anyway) oh, now I just have to know what?s going to happen next so please update soon.

And Obi-Wan is back, oh, I wonder how things will go for him, well, I wonder how things will go for everyone.

Wonderful update, loved the lightsaber scene, well, I loved all of it.

22. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Lol. This is the pic for the chapter. Just picture Anakin with hair from AOTC :p

[image=http://desiringhayden.net/media/animations/aniobifight3.gif]

23. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Very interesting indeed, having Obi trying to fight off the demon within, and Anakin meeting Crayton. I can't wait for more.

24. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    Poor Anakin! His world is just falling apart! First Padme, now Obi-Wan... he has no one left!:_|

Terrific post! Please update soon!

25. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Uh-oh...Anakin meets Crayton. This should be interesting!
    And poor Obi-wan! He really put up quite the fight(internally I mean) so is he back to the old Kenobi?

Thanks for the pm bmwgurl! Hope there's more soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.