main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga If I can catch your fall...(A/P,AOTC,Angst, AU) New Ch: In the end...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bmwgurl17, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    FitJedi
    Very interesting indeed, having Obi trying to fight off the demon within, and Anakin meeting Crayton. I can't wait for more.
    Thanks for the pm bmwgurl! Hope there's more soon!

:)NP. I hope to get the next chapter posted soon.

theman54
    Poor Anakin! His world is just falling apart! First Padme, now Obi-Wan... he has no one left!

Yea Anakin has been pretty beaten throughout the story!

ANAKINSBABY
    Uh-oh...Anakin meets Crayton. This should be interesting!
    And poor Obi-wan! He really put up quite the fight(internally I mean) so is he back to the old Kenobi?

Oh yea! Were going to see what happens between the two men in Padme's life8-} and is Obi-Wan back? Who knows:D ....

2. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005

The only sound that could be heard was the roaring of the transport carrier engines. Anakin lay in a small bed at the rear. His eyes wandered around the gray ship but he somehow continued to keep coming back to Padme and Crayton. Their backs were to him as they guided and monitored the ship. On Padme?s back, the corner or a large white patch was visible. She must have had him put that on to stop anymore bleeding. And he probably but on healing cream to take care of the scratch wound. Anakin had so much to think about, but he struggled to shove off any that had to do with his horrible day. Instead, he fluttered his mind with pointless information. I forgot to do my series of training exercises yesterday?and I didn?t make up my bed. Hey, and Obi-wan never paid me for that bet?Obi-wan.

Anakin grimaced as Obi-wan?s helpless body returned to his memory. Anakin slapped his hand over his face and slowly massaged his temples. He closed his eyes and tried again to busy his mind with silly thoughts to keep from completely loosing it. His face slowly creased into a smile while he remembered his training days in the temple when he would spar with other Padawans. Anakin loved the looks on every Padawan?s face after he had beaten them one after another. It had made him feel powerful as if he could hold his ground against any enemy. So deeply in his pleasant thoughts, Anakin had not realized that Padme had come over to his bedside. He soon felt her presence and flashed his eyes open as he sat half way up in an attempt to look around. Burning pains reached his chest and he groaned as he remembered every bruise on his body.

Anakin slowly lay back down and Padme rushed to help him. As she looked down at him, she saw his forehead wrinkle while he tried to remain calm. His pain is not only flesh wounds. He has been hurt far worse. I can tell he burnt out and his emotions have reached the end of its line. If he were to go through another shocking or depressing event, I feel it would kill him. I?ve don?t this. That stupid fall did this. The miserable Count Dooku did this. My unfaithfulness did this. I could have resisted Anakin?s romantic pleas. I could have tried a lot harder! I could, I could, I could?but I didn?t. And now he suffers far beyond my imagination. I?m the one to blame?

When Anakin?s pain seemed to have subsided, Padme bent down and said, ? We are headed toward the desert base where Mace Windu has positioned his troops and is resting.?

Anakin could smell her familiar fragrance of flowers and honey. He felt his head spin a moment before he answered, ?Resting??

Padme sighed and sat at the corner of his bed. It was not a gesture meaning anything other than that she was tired. Anakin watched her face as she continued, ?Yes. He has only just arrived at the base. He fought Master Yoda not too far away from the base, over in the west of the desert. This was happening while you and Obi-wan were battling.? Anakin looked troubled by all the information and so Padme tried to take it slow.

? Mace Windu suspected the worst when he saw Master Yoda ready to fight, but he soon had Yoda face down in the sand. I?m not sure how he did it, but I dare not ask. From there, Windu had Master Yoda put in electrocuffs and brought to the desert base. He is currently being given a list of treatments in hope that one would cure him.?

Padme had looked everywhere but Anakin?s eyes. She had looked at every little detail of the ceiling and the floor as long as they looked nothing like his blue eyes. Now, with her story over, Padme found it awkward sitting so near to him. Anakin had said nothing and she didn?t think he ever would, but finally he said, ?And Dooku??

Padme grit her teeth at the memory of the older man and his dark mysteries. ?No sign of him. Their have been reports that he escaped soon after Yoda was taken away.? Anakin nodded gravely. His day seemed to get worse, grab some hope, and then get worse again. His eyes grew cold into nothingness. He didn?t feel anythin

3. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    Now that was heartbreaking for Anakin. He is already so depressed and then obviously hears this aswell...very bad. I feel sorry for him. Make Padmé being unfaithful as long as she is with Ani!!

I always want things writers won't do:p I'm too much of a happy ending.

I still like this story. Keep me on the pm list please and keep up the good work!

[:D]

4. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Poor Anakin!!!! Wow, he doesn't get a break does he? First he has to fight his master, then stupid padme breaks his heart! If I were him that would be enough for me to just quit, to go away and forget any of this ever happened.

And I still don't trust that Crayton dude, all is not as it seems to be!!!!

Great Update.

5. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    yes! now that Obi is back he can help Ani to kick Crayton's arse!:p

6. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Princess_Elisabeth

Now that was heartbreaking for Anakin. He is already so depressed and then obviously hears this aswell...very bad. I feel sorry for him. Make Padmé being unfaithful as long as she is with Ani!!

I always want things writers won't do I'm too much of a happy ending.

I still like this story. Keep me on the pm list please and keep up the good work!

Yea...Anakin is really getting pounded. Lol you never know what may come out at the end ;). Thank you :)

MasterEnder

Poor Anakin!!!! Wow, he doesn't get a break does he? First he has to fight his master, then stupid padme breaks his heart! If I were him that would be enough for me to just quit, to go away and forget any of this ever happened.

And I still don't trust that Crayton dude, all is not as it seems to be!!!!

Great Update.

Jeez...the life of a Jedi, huh? Lol. Crayton can be pretty mysterious at times, but Padme believes they are meant to be. Is she right? Wrong? Lol, I have no idea.

michaellover

yes! now that Obi is back he can help Ani to kick Crayton's arse!

Yes!! Obi-wan has snapped out of Dooku's darkness...but is he going to be the same? Feel and think and believe everything in the same way?

7. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh my goodness.. what is Padme thinking, and Poor Anakin being so utterly exhausted and injured. Can't wait for the next chapter.

8. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh crap! I bet that Anakin is feeling pretty embarrassed now...[face_blush]

I know I would.

Come on Padme! You belong with Anakin, not this Crayton!

9. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005

Crayton landed his spacecraft on the landing pad of the desert base. Sand swiveled around the ship as it slowly descended and landed with a thump. For a long moment, no one moved. No one inside or outside the ship. No one came to greet the red striped hunk of metal and no one went down the ramp. Then, a headed popped out and then a whole body exited the ship. The body was well shaped and lean. The man wore a look of seriousness and nothing else. He walked stiffly and almost life like.

Following the young man was another man who wore a completely opposite look. His eyes were bright even from a distance. In his arms he held a woman who seemed equally as pleased. Unlike the younger man, the older man did not descend all the way down the ramp. Instead, he went half way, women in arms, and watched Anakin walk into the sandy tan building. Looking down at Padme once and saying something inaudible, he turned and walked them back inside his ship. The access ramp folded up and the engines blasted on causing a huge puff of dusty air to escape from under the ship as it rose. It raised high above the headquarters, turned toward the sun, and then shot off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin marched into the station with a plain look. He didn?t want Mace Windu to see the pain of the long day he had endured. It was now late in the day and he was relieved that the sunlight hours were almost over. But that meant night would soon come, just in time for nightmares to make him miserable throughout the evening. Anakin didn?t dare to even think about the episode he had just seen take place before him. He didn?t want to talk about it and he diffidently didn?t want to think about it. Padme could do as she wished. She was not his property and he would not give her the satisfaction of seeing him in pain. She had already done that earlier that day.

The corridors were long, much like the ones of the Jedi Council. Dark walls protected the base from enemy intruders, but they almost looked as if they would collapse any minute. Anakin couldn?t help feeling unsafe, but he expected that it was just his nerves. He strode into a wide room in the center of the base. A large number of clone troopers stood post by the exits and doors. Anakin noticed that there was a greater number guarding the center door and so he stepped forward to speak to the head storm trooper.

?I need to speak to Mace Windu.?

?Anakin Skywalker. Mace Windu has been expecting you. Right this way.? The clone led the way to the center door and entered a code into the padlock. The heavy door slide open and the clone stood aside to let Anakin pass. Once Anakin was inside, the doors swished shut for the sake of privacy.

Anakin looked around the room before stepping any closer. The room was dim, with a few small ceiling lights as its source. To Anakin, it looked more like sleeping corridors rather than an office. After observing his surroundings, Anakin noticed that no one was inside the room. He walked around twice before he realized that there was a slim door to the far right. Walking up to it, the door opened and revealed its contents. Inside, the area was blindingly bright and twice as small as the office he had just come from. Women in all white attire swiftly walked back and fourth. Anakin recognized that they wore a small symbol on their chest representing that they were doctors of sorts. Ten small beds filled the medical room, all of which were filled by wounded Jedi. Anakin walked forward and grimaced as he saw each Jedi struggling to be strong. In the very last bed, Mace Windu sat on the edge of the cot in meditation. Anakin approached slowly and just as he arrived, Mace opened his eyes.

?How are you feeling, Skywalker.? Anakin inhaled sharply.

?Fine, Master.?

?No,? Mace answered simply, ?You are badly wounded. Sit down and wait for a medical droid.? He removed himself from the bed so that Anakin could lye down. Knowing tha

10. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    :_|:_|:_|:_|:_|

It's still so sad to see Anakin and Padme apart! They belong together!

And poor Anakin, he's dreaming about his mom now, on top of everything!

I'm still not quite sure that Padme believes herself when she says that she is nothing more than a friend to Anakin. She simply gave in to him so easily on Naboo, and she knows it!

Great job, please update soon!

11. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Awww, Poor Anakin having nightmares again about his mother- good to see that he took the young childs advice and finally got a peaceful rest. Still not sure what Padme is thinking.. but we'll see.

12. Princess_Elisabeth

Mar 2, 2006
    [face_frustrated] Can I just give Padmé some sort of poison that will make her love Anakin and makes her give in to it?

I feel so sorry for our poor Ani! He keeps dreaming about his mother. It was a nice dream but it has such a sad edge to it. I loved the little boy but wow he sounded so wise certainly for his age! love it:) I can't wait to see how things will turn out...

Great update and thanks for the pm![:D]

13. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    theman54

It's still so sad to see Anakin and Padme apart! They belong together!

And poor Anakin, he's dreaming about his mom now, on top of everything!

I'm still not quite sure that Padme believes herself when she says that she is nothing more than a friend to Anakin. She simply gave in to him so easily on Naboo, and she knows it!

Great job, please update soon!

Lol. People love to see Ani/Pad, huh? Padme isn't every sure of anything right now. I think she is just doing what feels right. Thank you.

FitJedi

Awww, Poor Anakin having nightmares again about his mother- good to see that he took the young childs advice and finally got a peaceful rest. Still not sure what Padme is thinking.. but we'll see.

Yea[face_worried] Anakin can't seem to escape those pesky dreams. Lol, yes, we will see.

Princess_Elisabeth

I can't wait to see how things will turn out...

Great update and thanks for the pm!

Thank You and your very welcome ;)

14. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, two amazing and heartbreaking updates, I loved them.

Hmm, so now Padmé is getting married and Anakin feels empty, well, I would be more then happy to offer him my shoulder to cry and rest on.

Thanks for sending me those pm?s and please keep them coming.

15. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005

Mace Windu stood silently over Anakin's bed. His arms were crossed against his chest and his eyes were closed. Mace felt no need to wake Anakin for he was sure that the force was already telling him that a presence lingered above his bed. Just as he had expected, Anakin woke a moment later and slowly sat up. Windu's eyes remained closed and neither said anything until Mace opened his eyes. Anakin noticed that his eyes were red and baggy. He must have not slept at all last night.

"No. I did not sleep." Mace said quietly, reading his thoughts. Anakin looked down so that his eyes would not meet Mace's strong stare.

"Is Master Yoda alright?" He asked, searching for a new topic.

"Come with me." Anakin couldn?t help feeling slightly angered by Windu's short answer. Obeying his wishes, Anakin eased out of bed and followed the Jedi Master out of the room. He looked back to see if the young boy from the other night was sleeping. However, no one lay in the bed beside his and Anakin felt a pinch of disappointment. He felt as if he needed to thank the little boy for giving him the advice helping him sleep. Anakin looked down at the white tiled floor and shrugged to himself as he followed Mace Windu to the prisoner room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Yoda was not himself. He sat crouched in a large cage in the center of the prisoner room. His hands were tied behind his little back and his leg was cuffed by heavy chains. Anakin looked at him in horror and wonder. He stayed a far enough distance from the cage for comfort. Yoda quietly snarled to himself and occasionally twitched. Anakin looked up at Mace Windu and asked, "What's wrong with him?"

Windu sighed, knowing that question was coming. "He has been given what some medical assistants believe to be a cure for Dooku's dark stronghold. Master Yoda and Knight Kenobi have only been given a small amount of dark powers and so they can be cured and returned to normal. The only problem is that the side affects could do more harm than we ever imagined."

"How many doses does it take to cure him?"

"We have given four already...None are sure how many it will take to completely rid hid body, however. Though the cure is supposed to help him, it has only given what seems like constant pains to his body, as though he were being stabbed repeatedly."

Anakin's face twisted as he imagined the suffering Master Yoda had to be enduring. "And what about Obi-Wan?"

Mace now looked directly at Anakin. "We are not sure of his location or status. He could be anywhere."

Anakin told Windu what he knew about Obi-Wan and his behaviors during the previous day. Finally concluding that they left Obi-Wan out in the desert, Mace asked Anakin to point out on a holomap the location they had left Obi-Wan at. With his new piece of knowledge, Windu told Anakin to return to his room while he spoke with other Jedi and his clone troopers. Hearing his stomach growl in hunger, Anakin walked back to his room in search of breakfast.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He turned the corner to bump into his sleep helper. Anakin smiled brightly, without noticing it. The child returned his smile and looked up at the Jedi. His eyes were glistening, but Anakin couldn?t figure out if that was from the arrangement of lights in the hallway.

?Ready for breakfast?? Anakin was starting to like this kid and his quick solutions.

As Anakin was led to a small cafeteria, he thought up questions to ask the lad before him. They stepped into a line of patients when Anakin asked, ?So what?s your name??

?I?m Bravii. And u?? He said, picking up a bowl of something red.

?Anakin Skywalker.?

?Hm. Sounds familiar.?

?I?m a Jedi. You know what those are, right??

Bravii turned to give him a skeptical look. ?Of course. I have met Jedi before, but they were older than you.? Bravii found a small table in the far corner and directed Anakin toward t

16. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Great ending, I can't believe it's all over... or is it?? Please let me know if there is a sequel.

17. LoveAnakin1

LoveAnakin1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2005
    I loved it dont let it be over!!!:_| :_| [face_good_luck]

18. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, it?s the end, that is so sad yet I loved this ending.

I?m hoping for that sequel and if you do decide to post one, please pm me about it.

19. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Awww, Thank You very much. I do actually have a sequel planned, but I just wanted to end this story at a good place and start up again at a point where everything is being set right again with characters going back to normal (hopefully) and new friends being made. I'm deciding whether or not to have the sequel to have its own title or for it to be called If I Can Catch Your Fall: Book 2.

Thank You for reading and I hope to have the sequel up very soon!:D

~BMWGURL~O:)

20. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    :( Poor Ani ,but at least Obi is ok, so that's a plus,right? It was a fitting ending for this, I look forward to read the sequel! [:D]

21. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    FitJedi
    Great ending, I can't believe it's all over... or is it?? Please let me know if there is a sequel.

Thank You. Yeah, I am still sort of debating whether or not to continue on. I dont want to make a sequel and have you guys not like it.

LoveAnakin1

I loved it dont let it be over!!!

Aww Thank You!! I don't want it to be over either. LOL

Star_Angel

Oh, it?s the end, that is so sad yet I loved this ending.
    I?m hoping for that sequel and if you do decide to post one, please pm me about it.

:( Yead, Ani didn't end up with his first love...but he has quite a bit of recovery ahead of him. And I will let you know if I do ;)

michaellover

Poor Ani ,but at least Obi is ok, so that's a plus,right? It was a fitting ending for this, I look forward to read the sequel!

Lol. That's a big plus ;). Thank You, I was looking for a great place to end it.

22. Princess_Elisabeth

Mar 2, 2006
    :eek: :_| :eek:

It's over!! :_| That was a very sad ending though I liked it. I'm glad Obi-Wan is OK although Yoda still has the dark side in his veins.

Aaw poor Anakin. He really seems to give up everything right now, and to live like a 'real' Jedi without emotion.

*Sigh* Sad but wonderful.

Thanks for the pm and eh...Sequel?[face_batting]

23. Lady_Padme_of_Space

Lady_Padme_of_Space Jedi Master

Oct 16, 2005
    I am very happy! Because Anakin is free![face_laugh] He Frees from that evil Count:mad: and that horrible and selfish bitch--Padme[face_sick] forever! I think I would never like her again![face_shame_on_you] [face_not_talking]

Anakin Skywalker is going to be a loyal Knight to the Jedi Order!=D= [:D]

Thank you for the story!

24. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Princess_Elisabeth

It's over!! That was a very sad ending though I liked it. I'm glad Obi-Wan is OK although Yoda still has the dark side in his veins.

Aaw poor Anakin. He really seems to give up everything right now, and to live like a 'real' Jedi without emotion.

*Sigh* Sad but wonderful.

Thanks for the pm and eh...Sequel?

Yes its over, lol. It was quite an emotional ride for Ani :(. Lol I like that "Sad but wonderful". Thank You very much for reading.

Lady_Padme_of_Space

I am very happy! Because Anakin is free! He Frees from that evil Count and that horrible and selfish bitch--Padme forever! I think I would never like her again!

Anakin Skywalker is going to be a loyal Knight to the Jedi Order!

Thank you for the story!

Yes Ani is free!!! Lol and yup...Padme wasn't exactly too delightful in this fic lol. And lets hope Anakin learns from this!
    And Thank You for reading!!!!

25. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Even though he didn't get Padme, Anakin seems to finally be in a good place for himself. Sequel now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.