main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga If I could face you again... (AU) Ami/Vader *11/3*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Angel_Skywalker, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Hello everyone!

time: post EPIII (at least I think so but remember it´s an AU!)

characters:Vader, Padme, Palpy and lots of more

spoilers: Don´t worry, no spoilers!

summary: Well, I think everything will be explained in the first post and I don´t want to spoil you.

I hope you like this so far!

The battle was everywhere, bombs exploded and blasters were shot all around them. The air was filled with smoke, burning in their eyes.
    But he didn't care. His attention was caught by her. She was so beautiful, even in the battlefield. Blood was running down her face from a wound on her forehead. Dirty hair hang around her head chaotically.
    A part of him wanted to run towards her and to hug her, covering her soft body with his own.
    But, seeing two brown eyes staring at him full of strength covering every emotion, he knew he couldn´t... it was too late.

"How could you do this, Anakin? How could you betray us in such a way? Why did you through away everything you believed in? Answer me! Why?"

Her voice was strong, clear and demanding. He wanted to explain it, to make her understand, but under her look, he couldn't find any damn argument:

"Padme, please, you have to understand, I´m working for a bigger plan. My Master is going to bring back order to the galaxy. That´s what you always wanted, isn´t it? It will be the best for everyone and nobody will be able to stop us..... because we are right!"

The young woman sighed, shaking her head slowly

"Don´t be stupid Anakin!" There was a hint of bitterness in her voice, when she shouted: "Palpatine is an evil man, who just wants to have power. He is good in deceiving someone. Once I trusted him aswell. But in reality he doesn´t care about anyone, not even about you! To him you´re nothing more than a useful weapon...."

That was too much. He felt his anger raising. How could she dare to offend his Master, how could she dare to offend him?
    He had tried to explain it, to help and to save her. And what did he earn...?

Clenching his fists, he stepped forward: " I am not stupid! You are, believing that your dump rebel friends could stop us. They are disturbing our ordering." Now he stood in front of her. Going down, his face met hers. He felt her breath on his skin. His voice was only a whisper, coldly and cruelly:
    "We will track them down and then we will kill them, every single one."

She showed no anger, not even fear when her eyes caught his. In a soft voice she answered: " You kill all the rebels? Okay..." She formed a sad smile on her lips: "Then you can start with me." Throwing her blaster to his feet, she raised her voice and shouted: "Come on Anakin! Kill me! K i l l m e !"

He frowned confusedly. Dark emotions swirled through his mind. Everything went too fast.
    He couldn't think! His mind was cloudy. Suddenly he found his lightsaber in his hand, indignited. One short move and.....
    No! What the force was he doing? He could never hurt HER...... Staring at her he saw something unexpected in her eyes, pity. How dares she..? Slowly he raised his saber......

Suddenly a strong shock wave caught them and his head was full of pain, then everything went black.

Still shocked, Vader woke up, his heart beating fast. He needed a few moments to realize where he was: his sleeping cabin abourd the Executer. After being pushed in his black armore, the young Sith Lord stood up and started to walk up and down, trying to forget the nightmare.
    How could this still influence him that much? More than three years had been past since the battle of Alando, the most important one between the raising empire and the rests of the republic. The battle, she was killed in.

The memory still chased him into sleep at least three times a week, often even more.
    During the day he could forget it, but at night he was caught by this one question:

Would he have killed her?

He would never get an answer. She was dead, killed by this explosion, which had knocked

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    This is a very interesting idea. Seemed very real to me, I didn't realize that he was alseep. Look forward to some more.

3. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    CrystalKenobi: :D Thanks! I´m glad that you like it. Well, it was not only a dream, but an (unpleasant) memory. Once it had been real.

I think I´ll post the next part by the ned of the week, maybe earlier! ;)

Angel

4. tvdunlop

tvdunlop Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2003
    this is very sad, i wonder if Padme survived and Paply didn't want to tell Anakin that? Just an idea........

5. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Maybe that´s what Angel has in mind?
    But don´t tell us in advance, please, just continue your story. I love it so far!

6. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    OOO! you got me, but... you killed Padme..... *sniffle* But yet, I'm going stick around, I can't wait to see how this goes....

7. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    :D Thanks everyone for replying...

tvdunlop: Palpy lieing at Anakin, unbelievable, isn´t it :p

Lars Muul: ;) Yeah, it´s much more exciting this way. I´ll try to keep my mouth shut.

PadmeSolo00: Hey it wasn´t me, who killed her, just the bomb :p . I´ll try to post more as soon as possible ;)

MTFBWY,

Angel :D

8. Lars_Muul

Oct 2, 2000
    I can´t wait! Post more!! :D

9. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Lars Muul: Well, if that´s all that you want... :p

Here is the promised post!

Green lazer bolts forced their way through the cold darkness and hit the moon. From the Executer it looked like a small explosion like fireworks. But it wasn´t, this explosion meant the death of about six and a half million people. This knowledge got Lt. Adrian a goose-flesh. He believed in the "New Order", he had sworn to protect it with his life if neccessary. But to kill more than six million people, men, women and even children, just to get rid of about 12 rebels seemed to be so damn wrong. Sith! It was wrong!

The Emperor had promised to to protect his people, to give them a better quality of life, but everything Lord vader gave, was death.
    This was no military action, this was cruel murder by a man or a machine without any kindness and pity. Maybe someone should inform Emperor Palpatine. he would remove this mechanicle monster from his position. Yeah, theie leader was a great man.
    Sometimes shock and anger can lead to a mistake abourd Lord Vader´s flague ship even to a deadly mistake...

"What a vaste of lifes." It was just a whisper unheard by his neighbour. Even Lt. Adrian himself could barely hear his own words. Nobody could besides one...

Even before the young man could breathe one more time, he was lifted into the air and thrown at the front pane. The hard "knacks", the sound of a neck getting broken, was much too familiar on this ship and Commander Dela`Ren couldn´t stop himself, touching his own.

"Lt. you are dismissed", Vader told the corpse as id they had been just chatting.

Suddenly everyone seemed to be very busy and tried to avoid to look at the lifeless body in front of the bridge.
    But there was no escape from the cold and deadly machanicle voice:

"I have promised to kill all the rebels, every single one. I´m used to keep my promises and I´m going to keep this special one by all what´s neccessary! Did all of you under stand me!"

It was no question and for a few minutes, there was a cold silence on the bridge. It felt as if you could cut the air with a knife. Nobody dared to move, to breath or even to think.

Then the dark Lord shot one last dangerous look around the bridge, turned and headed for the elevator. In front of it, he stopped:

"Commander Dela`Ren?"

"Yes, my Lord." For a moment the man felt a hand closing around his neck, or was it just imagination?

"You are in command", there was no emotion in his voice: "So you are responsible for your officer´s behavior! Today I´m in a good mood , so I´ll forgive you your failure. But the next time you are going to be liable for their discipline with your life. Did you get this?"

Turning pale, Dela'Ren nodded: "Of course my Lord."

"Then return to our old course and search the incoming information for rebel activities. I´ll be in my quaters." Without another word vader stepped into the elevator and left.

After a few minutes without any movement, the Commander gripped for the railing and let out a deep sigh, like the other crew members did. He saw fear, shock and uncertainty in their faces, although they tried to hide these feelings.

He straightened and looked at each of them closely. "We have sworn to serve Emperor palpatine! This is his flague ship. So we all are asked to do our best and to fullfill our orders without a moment´s hestitation. Everyone of you had known that this is a dangerous job before he entered the military. So don´t complain and believe thta Emperor Palpatine wants to improve people´s lifes and especially their safety. Go on with your work.

Heading for his quaters, vader called back the memory of the destruction of Tricat the only city on this moon. Through the forve he had felt all the deaths intensivly, knowing that rebels were among them and that every death would have hurt her more than anything else.
    It was strange, but in these moments of revenge, when his heart felt like a lump of ice, he felt clo

10. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Is it sooooo bad *snief* :_|

11. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Very interesting . Hmm I wonder what happens next.

12. Lars_Muul

Oct 2, 2000
    No, it´s great, Angel! Sorry I didn´t comment it earlier. I´m dying too read the rest!
    MORE!!!! :D

13. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    No NO, it's good, you have me on pins and needles....

Don't cry, here have some Brownies.... *offers a hug and a plate of brownines*

More soon?

14. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    I loved it :D
    But it is so bad..you killed Padmé... :_|

Wherever, more posts please!! ;)

15. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002

Merry Christmas

ChristalKenobi: Thanks, you´ll find out soon ;)

Lars_Muul: You really made my day ;) I hope that you still think so ;)

PadmeSolo00: :) Thanks, I lovce Brownies :p

LaYa_: Hey it wasn´t me who killed her but the bomb..... :p

VERY IMPORTANT: Most likely I have disappointed you and I wouldn´t be suprised if you´re all gone by know *snief*. But if there´s still someone reading this, notice: I finally got my own computer to Christmas *smile* so I can post much more often... ;)

MTFBWY,

Angel

16. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Hey it wasn´t me who killed her but the bomb..... :p

loool :p :)

17. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Wow! It's really good! ...dunno why but i believe she isn't dead, maybe i'm just being dumb :p

If you still need a beta i'd love to help you! :)

18. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  19. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    *pushes thread up* There!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.