main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If i was the PM i would

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by jedi_master_booth, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan_Delgado

Susan_Delgado Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2005
    i mean teach modern things to kids in schools.....well social skills anyway how to hold a pub conversations for example lol how to avoid fights etc etc.
    i think im anti country because of my dad he grew up in hong kong.
    god save the queen.Scotland needs its independance if we mess it up then its our mess up this was our country it was stolen and not given back by the queen.
    sorry but if shes such a do gooder she doesnt get her hands dirty and get out their and help her family do get special rigths princess anne and her dangerous dogs.
    its daft id strip their powers and put htem in a council house make them find a job and budget like regular people they wouldnt like it.

2. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    plain black flag of doooom
    or the jolly roger show president bush we take no prisoners....
    id cut most ties with him and all.
    no man tells me when to go to war. lol

3. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    I wouldn't cut any ties with the US though I would be more careful over when I said yes.

4. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    as an ex soldier myself - i hated the idea for war - personly blair and bush should have went to the haig for war crimes - there was no real reason to remove sadham - bush went in for the oil , (FATHER LIKE SON )BOTH IDOTS !!!!

They went to war in the hunt for binlarden but no couldnt find him there so they went for sadham who next ??

team USA world idots !!

5. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    They may have been after oil but sadam was still a nutter and we're well rid of him.

6. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    never mind sadham bush wants removing first - how dare he call it war on terror -
    hes never seen war whimp

7. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    i doubt hes seen terror eitehr he helps cause it...
    i can admit to be terrified when i couldnt get out of my village for g8 were not that far away they closed the big bridge....
    i was awoken at 9 am to chinooks going overhead i thought it was doomsday then to find out their was a hurricane heading to where my parents were on holiday lol thats terror....

8. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    i doubt hes seen terror eitehr he helps cause it...
    i can admit to be terrified when i couldnt get out of my village for g8 were not that far away they closed the big bridge....
    i was awoken at 9 am to chinooks going overhead i thought it was doomsday then to find out their was a hurricane heading to where my parents were on holiday lol thats terror....

9. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Pensions
    An immediate 50% increase in the pension as a step towards a living pension for all pensioners. Annual increases to be linked to average earnings.

For the right to draw a pension from 55 for those who want to. The right for a part-work part-pension option for those who choose it.

Pensioners, having contributed to society all their lives, to have free housing, heating, telephone and local travel.

Childcare and education
    Free, good-quality education from the nursery to university. A living grant for all students. Abolish tuition fees.

For a massive increase in the number of free, publicly-owned nurseries, with fully qualified, decently paid staff. Free childcare for every parent who wants it.

For well-funded, genuinely comprehensive, co-educational, neighbourhood schools.

For free adult education.

Health
    Abolish prescription charges.

No more privatisation

Reverse all privatisation in the NHS. Rebuild a public National Health Service ? free at the point of use and under democratic control.

Bring the pharmaceutical industry into public ownership under democratic control.

No to the fat cats. Renationalise the privatised utilities under democratic control.

Housing
    No to privatisation.

High quality council housing ? decent, affordable, secure and accountable.

Do the repairs, renovate our homes ? clear the £19 billion backlog with no strings attached.

A tenants? vote on any changes ? honest debate and equal funding for tenants? organisations and campaigns.

The right of rent officers to force landlords to charge a fair rent.

A massive building programme of public housing to meet need. Democratic public ownership of the giant construction corporations.

Democratic public ownership of the banks and finance companies. Cancel all local authority debts and give mortgage holders low interest loans.

Transport
    Major investment into a cheap, accessible, integrated public transport system that meets the needs of the people and the environment.

Jobs and work
    A range of policies to achieve full employment, including the introduction of a maximum 35-hour week without loss of pay, a massive increase in public spending in healthcare, housing, education, childcare, leisure and community facilities.

For the unions to take immediate action to implement their current minimum wage demands, as a step towards a legal minimum of £8 an hour (the European Decency Threshold). No exemptions. For an annual increase in the minimum wage, linked to average earnings.

For the right to decent benefits, training or a job without compulsion.

Employment protection rights for all from day one of employment.

Scrap the anti-trade union laws. Trade unions to be democratically controlled by their members. Full-time officials should be regularly elected and receive the wage of an average worker.

Abolish big-business secrets. Open the books. Let the workers know where all the massive profits, tax rebates and subsidies have gone. No transfers of jobs or production without the agreement of the workers.

All factories and plant threatened with closure to be brought into public ownership and used for socially-useful production, with compensation for shareholders only on the basis of proven need.

The environment and food
    A plan for energy production, designed to guarantee cheap and safe energy for all whilst protecting the environment.

Such a plan should be worked out by representatives from workers in the energy sector, scientists, community and environmental organisations.

The aim would be to replace fossil fuels and nuclear power with massive investment into renewable energy ? such as wind, solar and geothermal (extracting heat from the earth?s interior) sources.

Agribusiness, including the pharmaceutical companies, to be taken into public ownership.

For a food processing and retail industry under workers? control to ensure that standards are set by consumers, farm workers and small farmers.

10. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003
    Wooaaahh!!!

Good luck!

11. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    yeah....I think that agenda has been going for a while...nevermind, we soldier on chipping away hey...[face_tired]

12. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    sounds like this is turning out to be a good thread -

13. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    And if Jace had his way: Expensive.

14. Eddie

Eddie Jedi Master star 3

Jan 16, 2001
    Yeah Jase, how yous gona pay for all this? Not on my taxes I think! Erm Nubian err....

15. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    You're an idiot!

16. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    my taxes dont seem to go toward schoos or the nhs but idiots who get methadone and housing rapists...and people who arent even from this coutry...
    yet when i need help i cant get it....i have to wait two years to fid out what can kill me....

17. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    F16Warbird no Im not an Idot - I belive as a ex soilder that the war In Iraq was wrong pure and simple and that half wit In the white house Is to blame .

He went to war for the oil !!!!!

18. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Yes, you are an idiot because:

#1 - You can't even spell the word you are trying to insult someone with

#2 - You said "team USA" thereby labeling all of my countrymen as "idots"

#3 - You're an even bigger idiot because there is no such word as "Soilder".

I thought the British army had higher standards.

Let me know if you feel the need to insult my country some more. I've got a spell check program to send you.

:mad:

19. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Calm it U 2 or i gonna bang both your heads together. U know fine well he didn't mean every American and if everyone who said Mr Bush was an idiot thought so then there wouldn't be many ppl who thought highly of America.

20. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    wellllll
    NOFX said the best tthing about the president.....
    "the idiot son of an ****"
    and thier american....
    now calling someone an idiot because of thier beliefs isnt nice....
    i also belive the war was uneeded
    just mr bush taking the heat of osma bin laden....
    but thats my beliefs if i was american they may be different but i doubt it.

21. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    No I didn't and I've yet to hear a clarification. I don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks about our president. Wanna bash him? Go right ahead. I don't care. But leave me and my people out of it. Thank you very much!

22. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    Hmm. To a dark place this line of thought will take us. Great care we must take.

A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Darth Bush's apprentice, Darth Blair. :eek:

23. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003
    I'm not going to get drawn into a Bush/Blair bashing session here and I don't really want to see it either.

Debate is fine but open critism isn't.

I personally feel the whole Iraq war was badly handled. They went in on bogus evidence and were possibly a touch to quick to react. That said however I feel removing Saddam from the region was a good move though this should have been done by Bush snr.

Forcing regieme change through war is a bad move however as it just creates more problems than it solves as it creates extremists (see all the car bombs recently [face_plain] ).

However the UN proceedures in place were not helping the Iraqi people as Saddam still had his luxury but the people still had squalor.

As I say removing Saddam was a good move (Mugabe next) but we need to look at ways that don't involve military action every time. This is something I feel Bush and his advisors look to do (Iran being threatened) and the fact that Blair is prepared to go along with it just reflects badly on the UK.

Iran have said they are prepared to look into alternatives with help from the US and EU but Bush and Blair seem to be over looking this and want to head towards Iran for their latest assault on terror as opposed to actually trying to sit down and try to fix the problem and reach a compromise.

I certainly don't know the answer and neither do Bush and Blair but sometime I feel they only have a basic grasp on the question and like anyone who doesn't fully understand the question they're lashing out in the hope that they figure it out.

24. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    There is a lot more i would say no the matter - hes lucky i toned it down a lot -

most yanks are fine - my problem is we went to war without the UN backing on 1441 and what for .

george w bush has been called far worse than idot !!!
    war munger for a start !

Mr Blair has been rolled over the hot coals for his part over here - I whatched farenhight 911 by mick moore and yes some good points .

25. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Besides, How can the country that brought us Chicago town pizzas be all bad hmmm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.