main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN If interested in meeting please reply!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by K9-Rod, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    Hey all,

Again let me apologize for the unsuccesfull "first" FANFORCE meeting at Adventure Con...even though it wasn't a meeting cause none of us met. It was my fault......I got real busy and couldn't organize it right.

Well I am still debating if to attempt to start a FANFORCE in Knoxville or not....

If you are interested in meeting please contact me. I was thinking of a meeting on Tues July 2nd around 7pm

Please e-mail me or post, if I don't get enough responses in about 2 weeks I will go ahead and let this die down.

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Again, I am interested but why not try and get this little sucker together with our existing group? We have a meeting space already, we meet at regular times, and we have plenty of space to work with.

On another note, I can meet you whenever as long as I know when you plan to do this thing and where about 2 weeks ahead of time. The big key is to advertise this at more places than this board and put up some fliers at some places you frequent. Chances are if you go there, so do other fans, so just do it, meet and see who comes.

I'll be there at the very least, given that I know what's going on of course. :D

3. Gonzonaut

Gonzonaut Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2000
    I'm interested. I can think of atleast two other people who I'll bring along, also, and I'll be happy to do what I can to spread the word.

4. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    You know I'm interested, Rod. Just let me know the plans.

5. fmita

fmita Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2001
    I'd go!

6. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    If I dont have to close I will try to be there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.