main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If Jaina & Jagged get married, Han & Wedge will be related!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The Gatherer, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Think about it! ;)

2. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    [Gives The Gatherer a cookie]

3. LoneWolf7

LoneWolf7 Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2002
    True, True I never thought of it that way.
    Hell, Luke and Wedge would be related too.
    Good thinking Gatherer

4. The Gatherer

Aug 2, 1999
    What type of cookie?! :)

5. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    yeah, and alll their kids will be super pilots, because things like that are heredetary

barf

6. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    True Chaos Theory there.

A butterfly flaps it's wings and somewhere in the SW universe another person becomes connected to the Skywalker/Solo lineage.... [face_plain] :D

7. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    COOKIE! GIMME! yum yum

8. Gandalf the Grey

May 14, 2000
    One made with blue milk.

Know what else? If Jacen and Artoo were to get married, Luke would be related to C3P0!

9. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL RF! Yes, they all seem to be pretty good pilots, which is really silly since not every child of really gifted parents shares their same gifts. It's more probable that a child of world-class musicians or artists or super-brains will be musical, or artistic, or really smart, but it's not definite. I think that it's partially based on genetics but most of it is based on an environment that nurtures the development of such talents. ie: The parents teach their kids what they know about music, art, etc. in the proper way that it should be taught. Still, the kid has to have the desire to want to learn. You can't force a kid to play a musical instrument or draw just because you enjoy it.

Jae Angel

ED: Oh, and as for Han and Wedge being related, I think that's a bit stretching it. I would only go so far as mother,father,sister,brother-in-law. Second-cousin-in-law really is just too much. :p

10. The Gatherer

Aug 2, 1999
    Luke IS related to C-3PO, he is his brother!

Think about it! ;)

11. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    "yeah, and alll their kids will be super pilots, because things like that are heredetary"

[sarcasm]Not just hereditary, but additive as well. So they'd be the best pilots in the galaxy. I mean think about it, you add Wedge's and Han's flying skills together, and bam!!![/sarcasm]

12. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Hell, let's also have Jysella and Ben get married so we can bring the Horn family into the mix.

13. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Dude. Mastadge had the exact same, if not more complex, thread back when SbS had just come out. He had come up with a way so that every main character is related to every other main character.

14. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Who cares?

Can I have a cookie? :p

15. Anakin_1984

Anakin_1984 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2001
    Why would Ben marry Jysella? From what I believe about her is that she's at least six years older than Ben.

16. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Han is 11 years older than Leia. Padme is 5 years older than Anakin. These things happen.

17. Miss_Jaina

Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    Han would be related to Wedge and Soontir!

Wow.

~Miss Jaina

18. jed-eye

jed-eye Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 10, 2000
    The Skywalkers, Solos, Fels and Antilleses. One big happy family. [face_plain]

19. GoldenVeila

GoldenVeila Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    <Reads the title> Oh. Goodie. That's sarcasm if you couldn't tell. :p Very, very distantly related, though. I'd rather not think about this, though. Jag ain't so bad but I don't have to like him.

20. Gandalf the Grey

May 14, 2000
    Twenty years from now...

"Hi. I'm Luke Skywalker-Horn-Solo-Antilles-Fel-Organa-Ka-Kun-Palpatine."

21. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    *snickers* It just so happens that I'm currently writing a fanfic (the authorized spinoff of Melyanna's Into the Unknown, where Jag and Jaina get married) in which Valin Horn falls in love with the younger sister of Jag Fel (the one that didn't die in the EU). This effectively links the Horns to the Fels to the Solos to the Skywalkers, and the Horns to the Fels to the Antilles' as well. So now basically all the main OT and EU characters are one big happy family. If Jacen marries Tenel Ka, we get the Hapans and Dathomiri thrown into the mix...

And yes, I do believe that within five SW generations, everyone in the galaxy will be related by marriage. Or, if they go the way that Leia and Luke were about to in the OT, inbreeding.

:D

22. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Slow day Gatherer? Got some penut butter cookies here if you like them. If not, more for me.

23. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    Han and Wedge wouldn't be related.
    Han and Leia would be in-laws with Soontir Fel and Syal Antilles. Any children can claim Skywalker, Solo, Antilles, and Fel bloodlines and would have Wedge and Luke for great uncles.
    Out of all the bloodlines, only one is Jedi. The kids might be uberkind, but not neccessarily Force-chosen.

24. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!! and Darth Vader's father is actually Emperor Palpantine whose ancestor is Exar Kun

25. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Who cares, they are only humans ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.