main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If Jango Isnt killed in the arena who's side does he join during the battle?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by LilBastardAnakin, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilBastardAnakin

LilBastardAnakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2004
    Would he fight against clones that Yoda showed up with of himself or against the droids?
    He just came from his apartment where the clones are made to go visit Dooku and get an expensive box seat for the executions. Any opinions?

2. Mace_Winfield

Mace_Winfield Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Yeah, Jango was kind of on the fence with AOTC, we know he didn't like the Jedi, but what was his deal anyway?

3. Darth_Iquitous

Darth_Iquitous Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    He was in it for the money.

4. BosskMaul

BosskMaul Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    Exactly, bounty hunters work for whoever plays the bills. I assume if Dooku was footing the bill for his Geonosis help, he'd fight clones, though it would seem very odd, killing himself there (himselves?) especially after the Kaminoans paid him to make them! (And Dooku paid the Kaminoans?)

5. LilBastardAnakin

LilBastardAnakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2004
    Seems Jango knew about palpy playing both sides, on into the clone wars I wonder what side he would be on or if he would just hang out at the apartment on kamino till the war ended since he probobly had enough money to take a long vacation.

6. Maphisto86

Maphisto86 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Palpatine is playing bith sides and Dooku is the one stuck playing the bills ? Will Yoda play bass and Mace on drums !? Obi on guitar and Anakin doing the whiny vocals !!! ....*

Anywho... It would be weird seeing Jango Fett kill his "children". Still Im geussing he would kill Mace Windu and then take his son Boba and fight his way out of the arena and to his ship then try to escape Geonosis.

*sorry lol...

7. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Cmdr_Gabe_E Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2003
    Palpatine is playing bith sides and Dooku is the one stuck playing the bills ? Will Yoda play bass and Mace on drums !? Obi on guitar and Anakin doing the whiny vocals !!! ....*

And they shall be called The Star Wars BoyBand (or band or whatever). either way, that's my dream band. LMAO!

Anywho... It would be weird seeing Jango Fett kill his "children". Still Im geussing he would kill Mace Windu and then take his son Boba and fight his way out of the arena and to his ship then try to escape Geonosis.

*sorry lol...

hmmm...to be honest, i don't think jango will have any qualms on killing his clones. if he survived, they would be nothing but "plain ol' clone troopers" to him.

as for which side he'll choose, i'm not sure he'd side with anyone...UNLESS if one of them has enough cash to pay for his services ;)!

8. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    HMMMM, I bet he stays with the Seperatists. They pay him and he gets to kill Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.