main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IF Leia went with Luke

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by ORCADEMON, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ORCADEMON

ORCADEMON Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    What IF Leia went with Luke to confront Vader?

2. jengafett

jengafett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Emperor: Who's this?

Vader: My daughter.

Emperor: Hmm, tasty. I will be requiring her 'services' haha.

Vader: You old rascal you.

Emperor: What can I say I'm a babe magnet.

Vader: Haha.....hang on, that's my daughter.

*Vader grabs emeperor and angrily pelts him out of the window. He suddenly slips and dies, Luke & Leia leave and its basicly the same from there*

3. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    It would have been worse for Luke if Leia was there.

4. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Leia would have died in seconds. Vader would get angry and he and Luke would attack the Emperor together.

5. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    I actually like that idea. Even though it was supposed to be a personal confrontation, the fact of a bittersweet family reunion wouldn't be that bad. Maybe if they were both trained in ESB, it wouldn't hurt Luke as bad.

6. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    I always wondered if separating the twins was really such a good idea. Left untrained, is it possible their force signatures could have been restrained by others means? They certainly could have been enormous pillars of support for one another in facing Vader, and even more for Vader to handle when he realized the worth of two children. But, alas, everyone felt it had to be done, and it's understandable why it was, so c'est la vie.

7. Mary_Skywalker

Mary_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2003
    But together there might have been a chance that Vader or the Emperor might have detected the two training together. Remember Vader sensed Obi-wan hiding inside the millenium falcon but he didn?t sense him far above Tatooine. The reason that the Emperor didn?t know Luke's exact location is because they never met. However the two training together in such close proximity might have been a larger beacon for the evil Sith Lords to hone in on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.