main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If Luke and Leia were both trained at the same time and went after Vader in ESB...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Angela_Russell, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela_Russell

Angela_Russell Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 6, 2004
    ...I think they would have both been failures as Jedi. Luke is way too impacient like Anakin and Leia was using too much anger like Anakin. But if it was in ROTJ they both would have made great Jedi because they both grew up and stopped acting like children.

Ciao!

2. Darth_Virgo_97

Darth_Virgo_97 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2004
    I agree, Luke and Leia both trained as Jedi would have been great. Could you imagine them together in a duel against their father and the Emperor? It would've been tricky, though, because both Darth Vader and the Emperor would've played with Leia's anger and temper. Don't you agree? That's something they would have both sense immediately, considering Anakin fell to the Dark Side partly because of how angry he was.

However, if Luke and Leia could overcome that, Darth Vader and the Emperor wouldn't stand a chance against the two of them.

3. Snaggleass

Snaggleass Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 6, 2004
    I agree! Luke and Leia would have killed them!

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    This was more or less the idea for Episode 9- Luke, finally united with his not-Leia sister, would confront the Emperor and defeat him. (thematically along the lines of Dark Empire).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.