main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If Palpatine's plan went as designed....

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DARTHCARDINUS, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r8hitman

r8hitman Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2004
    In the end things actually worked out better.

No I wouldnt say that. I think that Sidious originally had plans of making Maul his successor and once Maul died his plans started to slowly come unraveled.

We always look at this from "The Jedi point of view" but if you just stop and look at it from Sidious' point of view, you'll be able to see that Sidious' downfall first came when he had to modify his master plan and settle for Tyrannus and simultaneously meet Anakin.

I really dont think Maul was stupid. His silence is what leads everyone to believe that (although that move he pulled against Obi WAS stupid:p ), I think that he could have done everything that Dooku did in AOTC. And I also think that he would have been much much more powerful than Dooku by the time of AOTC. Maul had been using the darkside since early childhood and Dooku had only been using the darkside for 10+ years....Maul would have been Sidious' ultimate apprentice. And by the time of ROTS he might have even been too much for Anakin to handle.

But like they say...everything happens for a reason. Maybe that's why he didnt survive TPM.....Sidious' plan would have been perfect.;)

2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003

IMO ROTS should have had Darth Maul in it.

I couldn't agree with you more.

I salivate at the thought of Vader vs. Maul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.