Beyond ~If Something Happened To You, I Don't Know What I Would Do~ Ben, Kyra (OC), Others/ Father's Day

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LittleMissNightsaber, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Knight

star 3
    Title: If Anything Happened To You, I Don't Know What I Would Do
    Author: LittleMissNightsaber
    Summary: Ben Skywalker's daughter, Kyra disappears after her father doesn't let her0accompany her on a Jedi mission and the galaxy soon takes a turn for the worse.
    Disclaimer: I don't own a thing.

Chapter One

?You should have been in bed an hour ago!? Ben said angrily to his daughter, Kyra. They were in the hangar with Ben?s friend Conrad Trace as the two Jedi were getting ready for a mission to the moon. Apparently two criminals known as Vivacia and Tanis had taken base there.

?But I had to see that holomovie!? Kyra protested and then smiled. ?Besides I?m here to help you with the mission, Dad!?

?Reality check here. We?re the Jedi,? he said, indicating himself and Conrad. ?And you are the obedient daughter who stays here and out of trouble.?

?Uh, what reality are we checking?? Conrad asked as Ben was playing with Kyra?s rakishly red brown hair.

?Come on, Dad. Do we really have to go over this again?? Kyra said, crossing her arms.

?I?m serious, Kyr. If something happened to you, I don?t know what I would do,? Ben informed her, trying give her reason. If only she knew how much he cared about her well being after losing her mother and all.

She sighed sadly and said, ?Okay, I?ll stay right here not get involved.?

Ben smiled, thinking she really got it and kissed her cheek. ?That?s my girl.? He then turned to Conrad and motioned him to the ship. ?Come on, CT.?

After they were out of earshot, Kyra smiled slyly.

?Of course, I never said I wouldn?t watch.? She dashed into the ship as the silvery ramp went up.

--------

Okay, Vi,? Tanis said as he watched the huge machine be powered up by the two generators. ?As soon as the first time machine is operational, we?ve be able to travel ten years in the future and steal weapons that are higher tech for Lady Linza! All the wonders of the future will be ours!?

?Yes, and then we can take over the Death Star or Centerpoint with the weapons. Soon the galaxy will be at our mercy, but we don?t have a single ounce of that,? Vivacia said as she looked at the computers to see that the machine was almost ready for operation. Suddenly a beep was heard from a nearby security computer.

?Hmm, it looks like the Jedi are here,? Vivacia said with a hiss, but quickly shrugged off the emotion. ?No matter. In a few minutes, we?ll be in the future!?

?But if we travel through time, there will be a hole in the space and time continence. It?ll create havoc, alter lives, and we?ll change the past, present, and future forever!? Then Tanis lightened up. ?Actually it sounds kind of fun.?

-------

Kyra shadowed her father as he and Conrad walked through the long dark hall. Suddenly she felt something in the Force. She looked around and then saw a tube that she would fit in. She slid down silently and finally landed in a room where there were many noises of clanging and rumbles. She then espied them. Vivacia and Tanis. They were getting into a strange ship that was painted bright red with hundreds of glowing dim lights.

?Oh, Dad better hurry before these two escape.?

--------

From across the room, not knowing that his young daughter was here, Ben crept behind the generators. He reached for his lightsaber; instead of his silvery lightsaber that his grandfather had built, he had Nia?s lightsaber. Nia was his apprentice who had died a year ago. He used her lightsaber rarely, but since Kyra had taken the other apart, he was forced to use this one. He wondered what the machine was. He had just got in, and he wondered more where Conrad was.

--------

Kyra firmly tied a rope to a large handle and began tied the other end on door?s handle. But unexpectedly the machine began moving. An array of static was seen and then a loud rumble of a thousand banthas was heard. Kyra, still holding the rope, was soon pulled with it as it began knocking more generators. Kyra screamed as she held the scratchy line with her hands. Then she noticed her father. He didn?t see her, but she saw him,
  2. LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. Jaya_Jag_Ben Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Very nice, Nightsaber.

Ye goodness! He sounds just like his father and uncle!

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

To true!

Love it. More!

PM me? [face_batting] Please?
  4. LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Knight

star 3
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.