If Star Wars Was Real - www.ifstarwarswasreal.com

Discussion in 'Fan Sites' started by MEFLcommish, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEFLcommish Jedi Padawan

Deep down inside we all believe Star Wars is for real. Looks like some people may be able to prove it! ha!
    http://www.ifstarwarswasreal.com
  2. DVeditor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Haha, this is awesome. I love how some of the photos have that tabloid look - especially the bigfoot/Wookie story. :p Nice work!
  3. NarCranor Force Ghost

star 2
    Wonderful site! At last someone is doing something new instead of just another forum site! Great job with the image editing, and very fun topics! Keep it up.
  4. Evil_X_13 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thats a real nice site you got there.
  5. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_laugh] That gave me a good laugh!

Nice site. Very original, very funny. The setup is nice too, it looks pretty professional. Nice. :)
  6. MEFLcommish Jedi Padawan

Thanks,

we're open to ideas and anyone can make a submission so join the investigation! We also have plans for a Tabloid version with a SW twist on modern news.

7. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    Hmmm...that sounds really interesting. What exactly is involved in this? Any writing skills required? I love writing and may have to participate if I think of an interesting idea. :)
  8. MEFLcommish Jedi Padawan

Writing is not required, the ISWWR team will handle the research and history involved with a photo submission. However, if you have a story or something that will add to the investigation, feel free to submit. Perhaps, one of our investigators will 'find' evidence matching your story!
  9. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    Gizmodo does a story on ISWWR.com! Congratulations! You should be expecting an influx of members soon! :D I wouldn't be surprised if it is on digg.com already.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.