main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST If the ST story was created by George Lucas, will the ST be an original plot or like ep. 1-6?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Blazer-Smith, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LZM65

LZM65 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2015
    I don't think it's really necessary for every STAR WARS trilogy. It was the right moment for the particular story regarding Luke and Anakin. Otherwise, I don't see why it is always needed.

Toonimator and Andy Wylde like this.
  2. RC-2473

RC-2473 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2015
    I think the character's we've gotten so far are very new for star wars. loving the world building and characters even if the plot might be really basic.

kylo especially gives me hope; I'm hoping he's really unpredictable and will always keep us guessing.

3. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I think they will initially attempt to blend both together then quickly do their own thing as it's theirs now.

Strongbow and Blazer-Smith like this.
  4. darthtimetraveller

darthtimetraveller Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 9, 2015
    There has to be huge, direct, and recognizable connections with the rest of the saga story/plot wise or why bother calling it Episode 7? If there isn't going to be a relevant connection story-wise then they should've just called it Star Wars Chronicles: The Force Awakens or something like that.

Darkslayer and Immortiss like this.
  5. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015

He had a story outline, given to Disney as part of the Lucasfilms sale.
    From there, Lucas has kept away. Famously saying he hadn't seen the trailer.
    JJ and Co have probably read the treatment, and then written their own script. It might contain bits of Lucas' ideas, it might not.

It's the Abrams/Kasdan/Kennedy bus. George is not along for the ride.

whostheBossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.