If there was a Pre-Prequel Trilogy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Twi'lekPrince, Mar 27, 2013.

?

Will there be a SW movie about the ancient Je'daii?

Yes 3 vote(s) 42.9%
No 4 vote(s) 57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twi'lekPrince Jedi Padawan

I've always wanted to see a SW movie about the ancient Je'daii I in the "Before the Republic Era". I'm really interested in how the Jedi and Sith came into existence. Right now I am reading The Lost Tribe of the Sith: The collected stories, and that's the earliest EU book on the SW timeline (until May, 2013, when Dawn of the Jedi: into the void, comes out). Does anyone think that there will EVER be a movie about ancient Je'daii?
  2. benknobi1 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  3. Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master

star 5
    I don't think so - 'The Phantom Menace' is the closest we'll get to the Je'daii going back in film.

EU will continue to expand on this, and any video games.
  4. Sistros Jedi Master

star 6
    doubt it

and what is this Jed'aii?

Mel Gibson in battle?
  5. Twi'lekPrince Jedi Padawan

The Jedi are basically just Jedi from a really, really, really long time ago. Say.... Maybe 5000 standard years before Luke Skywalker was born.
  6. Darth Downunder Chosen One

star 6
    A pre prequel trilogy

Young Jar Jar. The zany adventures of a cheeky 6 yr old Gungan
    Twi'lekPrince likes this.
  7. Allana_Rey Jedi Master

star 4
    I honestly wouldn't want one. Espeically if it was about the Old Republic, which I don't really care for.
  8. Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight

star 4
    I love the Old Republic and I think in one disney's side projects of the Star Wars franchise will be a movie on the Old Republic hopefully the Mandalorian Wars
  9. Grigsy Jedi Padawan

I could see maybe a animation version Star Wars Pre-Prequel trilogy, but certainly not live action. I doubt it would be the Jed'aii th given it is not very well known- even within those who read the EU literature. Comic books are the least popular and accessible elements (as well as confusing) in the EU canon. If there was another trilogy I could see it being based on Darth Bane or Darth Revan (and maybe they need one given that story line is horribly f*&%/d up thanks to that horrible book).

I would be curious to see sometime done about the training of Yoda from being a Padawan to his long knighthood and being a master. There lacks a strong critical look at Yoda, people either think he is the strongest Jedi limited only by his age or he is a stupid puppet.
  10. Jordan1Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    I'd like to see something made based around the Old Republic era, whether it be a movie or a TV series, but I doubt there will be.
  11. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 6
    Lucas did once say something about a movie showing the origin of the Jedi.
  12. StoneRiver Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I think that provided Disney builds upon the popularity of SW with the ST, and said popularity continues, there is a good chance we could see a Jedi/Sith origins movie/trilogy. But i reckon that could be 5 to 10 movies down the line
  13. Sistros Jedi Master

star 6
    which is unfortunate

Pre Saga is far more intetesting than a sequal trilogy,

especially with characters such as "Caedeus" or however you spell it

"i wanna be good..i wanna be bad..no i wanna be bad..no good

then yiou get a Mad Max villain Aka Darth Krayt
  14. Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight

star 4
    I feel you, the wrong Solo died on Myrkr it should have been Jacen not Anakin. Then this whole Caedeus wouldn't existed. And how do you pronounce it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.