main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST If There Will Be More Jedi in the ST, What Characters Would You Like to See?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthInsidiousMongo, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthInsidiousMongo

DarthInsidiousMongo Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 27, 2015
    As the title says...

Three I can think of are based on the EU:

Kyle Katarn
    Ikrit (because we need another furry little a$$ kicker)
    Mara Jade

2. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    I'd like to see a young Kyle Katarn and Corran Horn in the ST or in a series. It would be cool to see some version of these two canonized. They're a couple of my favorite Jedi from Legends.

3. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    I'd like to see more Jedi. It's a given that there won't be as many as seen in the PT, but there should still be more Jedi than just Luke Skywalker. It's also likely a given that there won't be Jedi we know of from the Legends stories, but if there were I'd like Cilghal and Saba Sebatyne.

4. All_Powerful_Jedi

All_Powerful_Jedi Force Ghost star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    I think there'll be more Jedi for sure in the new trilogy. We last left Luke with "pass on what you have learned" and I think he definitely did that. Being a Jedi will likely be more rare and special in the new movies, and I doubt we see an entire army of them like the PT, but there'll still be more than just two/none like the OT.

5. Granek

Granek Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2012
    Ben Skywalker

Jobertus likes this.
  6. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    It'd be fun to see a few EU Jedi brought into canon... Cilghal, Saba Sebatyne, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn, Kam Solusar... the first 4 as newer Jedi, some around Luke's age (i.e. Children of the Force like Ezra), Kam more like Kanan Jarrus, a former Padawan who survived Order 66. They could be more fully fleshed out in new books/etc, but having a few of the old faithful of Luke's NJO get the "Ultimate Universe" treatment wouldn't be bad at all. "Master Sebatyne went with Masters Solusar and Horn to track down so and so...", name-checks & 'cameo' appearances, that's probably all I'd expect from that... and of course limitless possibilities for new Jedi, too. I'd just like some familiar names/faces to turn up among any Jedi Luke's trained, and on the big screen, too.

7. DarthInsidiousMongo

DarthInsidiousMongo Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 27, 2015
    What ever happened to Ahsoka?

8. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I'd like to see the ST play fast and loose with what a Jedi is, could be, or should be. Make it less about whether they follow a code or set of traditions, and more about their conduct and perception of themselves. If Kylo Ren is a follower of the Sith tradition, but not truly a Sith himself, then maybe we can see some Force users that do the same with the Light Side. There are no particular EU characters I'd like to see, though. Build something new from here on out, even if you touch upon some of the same beats that the EU did.

9. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    We already have a thread for this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.