main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If this certain charachter really does die.............(spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Aug 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    I said I had a link to an AotC scriptment, but that I would give it to him only if he first gave me one half of his 'summary'. But he answered some girl had already sent him the thing.

2. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Yes. Del Rey is the last name of some author that started the publishing group. Or was named for him/her.

Thats all I know.

3. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    I guess he wasn't creative enough to invent a whole book's storyline.

4. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    E2D2's PM : "Sorry, I already got the scriptment from a very nice lady who emailed me after reading my post. That's all I really wanted. Feel free to disregard any and all of my spoilers. Any or all of them may or may not be true. You'll have to read the book to find out."

Now where's this very nice lady ? She should have the infmaous summary... Why not share ?

5. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    I don't think she exists.

6. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    But he gave it to Chissdude. So, ether Chissdude is a girl, or he's lying

7. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    Probably not...

8. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    He didn't give it to Chissdude... This latter was just refering to the NJO : SBS Spoiler thread started by E2D2 and from a few posts of this latter in different threads...

9. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    How convenient.

Well, he's got the scriptment that he wanted. Now, to quote Wedge 88:

BAN HIM!

:p

10. Eldritch009

Eldritch009 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    If he did it to get his hands on the AotC script...no one in his right mind would email him if they had it. Why? Because when he's this easy with just a book, the script would be sold to the highest bidder and we would read it the next day in the paper. This has hoax written all over it. Repeat after me: Hoax, Hoax, Hoax. :)

11. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Dev, LOL! Bah. :D

He could have easily found the scriptment some other way. People have tryed to post links to it or whatever in the prequel forums. But their posts were edited and they were warned that posting links to the scriptment on the forums was a no-no.

He could have found one of the people who tryed to post a link and were warned, and e-mailed them, asking for it.

Why did he come to Literature?

Besides, I'm sure it can be found at tons of other, lesser msg boards and e-groups and such.

Not that I read the damn thing, I like spoilers, but I don't want to read the script before I see the movie.

Anyway, hes gone. He left his little gift. Either we believe it or we don't. Now we just have to wait for the book to be released.

12. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    E2D2 is a troll who I don't believe has really read the novel based on a few of the things he has said. So don't panic.

13. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Panic, who?s panicking?

But what if he was telling the truth? No, what if he was only telling part of the truth? What if Anakin and Jacen die? What if Mara dies while saving Jaina?s life? What if Han and Leia can?t take the pain of losing their sons and kill them selves. What if seeing her brothers die and her parents abandon her by killing them selves, forces Jaina to not only go to the Dark Side, but to also confide in Kyp? What if she makes Kyp come to the Dark Side with her, and teach her the ways of the Sith?
    [Repeatedly chants ?A Jedi knows no fear, a Jedi knows no fear?, while rocking back and forth and clutching a Yoda doll]

j/k ;)

14. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    dl, I knew it. jacen must be the already cooling corpse.

15. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    No, no, no, suncrusherX, Jacen can?t die, he?s my favorite character. And also, there is more evidence that Mara is going to be the one to die. Although I really don?t want her to die either? :(

16. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Okay, I like spoilers, but this is ridiculous.

Also, I just don't believe it.

Also, troll is too mild a word.

In fact, I happen to know that the Shamed Ones are all going to become Force users and help Anakin overthrow the other Vong, then Anakin will kill Leia, and, "Star by Star", the universe will be overrun by Jedi/Vong hybrids who will eat all other species.

17. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Diddle muncher is more like it.

18. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    I have been deciding what to do all day about this fiasco.

Weighing up, at the request of E2D2, I have deleted all his posts that contain spoilers.

I have never made this type of request before, and will do so now. I need a garuntee that whoever has read this thread NOT, I repeat NOT to post any of it's contents in ANY other thread.

Why do I say this, I have thought long and hard - yes, the spoilers are true. Why am I confirming this? I want to put a stop to the speculation across the board FULLSTOP so other people are not spoiled. Why confirm it? If confirmation is not given either way yes or no, speculation will STILL run rampant either way, as with this thread, ie: XXX dies in SbS. I want speculation to stop, as to preserve the suprise for other people.

So what I am asking, is for people to be RESPONSIBLE with the knowledge that they have, and not discuss this information elsewhere.

19. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    I take back what I said about E2D2. he's legit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.