main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx If u like being a friend toward 1 of another of Star Wars fans, then READ THIS!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jango_falkon19, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango_falkon19

jango_falkon19 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Hello y'all Star Wars fans. This is my FIRST TIME EVER!!! posting on the message boards. Finally, I'm recognized!!! N e wayz, I've had a great summer, but I've been thinking about what friends r all about. I haven't been having the time 2 deal with Star Wars b-cuz of me working hard & long @ Domino's Pizza. I've not only pondered on this subject, but I've been thinking 2 myself, "what is a friend?" Luke's mentor, Ben Kenobi, was like a best friend 2 him. Wicket the ewok was a trustworthy little teddy bear 2 Princess Leia b-cuz he thought that a human being could possibly bite, but was given a cracker for a little snack Leia gave 2 him. I've been annoyed 4 the last time!!! 1 of my friends says that he'll call me back, but guess what.........................................NOTHING HAPPENS!!! And when my friend says that he wants 2 hang out, but doesn't give me a reminder or some shout-out, guess what.........................................NOTHING HAPPENS!!! I want u Star Wars fans 2 take a moment 2 think about what I've said...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................I say that a true friend is some-1 u trust & rely upon. It is about expressing your thoughts & feelings toward 1 another. It is about how u work cohesively when some-1 moves out of their house as a darn good team. It is about dependency toward 1's self 2 the next. It is about caring 4 the many great things that happen in life. It is about having fun & hanging out w/a group of friends. And last, but not least, it's about u guys becoming my Star Wars friends since February of this year, 2-double-00-2. I want u 2 really think & ponder this yourself. I know that this is off the topic of Star Wars, but hey, some Star Wars fan has 2 say what he's got 2 say. So pls reply 2 me if u have n e feelings 4 what a good Star Wars fan has got 2 say!!! Thank u for the time u took reading this.

ED: Locking this before it becomes a flame-fest. --OW

2. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Interesting first post.....

I would like to advise you to actually spell out your words and try to talk like an adult here. If you want to be taken seriously, you might want to get a feel for how people talk online and respond accordingly. It's common for people new to message boards to hop right in and make a fool of themselves, but I'd recommend just taking it slow, and getting a feel for the place a bit. Look around, respond to posts, etc, and let us get to know you, too.

...ah, I see we have met before. [face_plain]

3. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Welcome to the boards, jango_falkon19! Enjoy yourself, and maybe here you can find that friend you're looking for. (Did that sound incredibly cheesy or was it just me? :confused:)

Anyway... I have to go see if the D-Backs game is on. :D

4. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    He has been at previous meetings, obey.

Welcome, JF

5. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Oh dear God, I'm not gonna say anything...

6. aero-

aero- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2002
    OH DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN, PLEASE NOOOOO!

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

7. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    *starts speaking in tongues*

8. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    has anyone seen clash of the titans.
    I dont meen to sound like a QU##$ or anything but unicorns kick A@#.

9. Lucky_Charms

Lucky_Charms Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    I don't mean to sound like a ***** or nothing but you have a really sweet *** and I'd kinda like to make **** to you tonight. [face_laugh]

10. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    yes i love it.
    Hey i dont meen to sound like a Qu@@# or anything but this band kinda sounds like depech mode

11. Lucky_Charms

Lucky_Charms Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    LOL [face_laugh] Shpadoinkle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.