main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If we where to have a meeting in the next few months what would you want to do

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by DarthDion, Jun 20, 2002.

?

If we where to have a meeting in the next few months what would you want to do

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. bbq

75.0%
  2. watch star wars

12.5%
  3. have a bowling party

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Go to the movies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. beach

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
  2. DarthDion

Apr 9, 2002
    i would want to have a bbq or some kind of cookout and watch starwars after that what do you guys think if you have any ideas post them i want eveyone to come!!!

oh and i found this funny little star wars cook book at the book store the other day so i was thinking we could try to cook some stuff out of that.

3. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    i went with watch star wars, but also wanted to do a cookout, so doing both sounds good to me

4. Shulry

Shulry Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    Doing both sounds good to me too!!
    ;)

5. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I like doing both ideas at once too, but remember Jayna and I are stuck up north until the last week of August, so you have to get started without us.

I can't cook either....so I'll buy something and bring that.

6. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I like the cookout and movie idea. If we have to wait a few months, I won't mind. It'd probably stop this torrential downpour stuff then. :D

7. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    After the rain is gone I was thinking that we could go check out Alexander Springs outside of Ocala. They have inner-tubing and I will check to see if you can cook out on the grounds. I know DarthDion's Pop can get a hold of some choice meat. If anyone has any menu suggestions, or compliants let me know now.

Do we have any vegetarian members?

Can anyone grill like George Foreman?

Can everyone swim?

Does everyone like the water?

etc., etc., etc...

8. DarthDion

Apr 9, 2002
    i would like to have a meeting on the forth of july but i dont know if i have to work or what not. But i want everyone to come too its all up too you guys it would be cool to have one on the 4th but i dont know what do you guys think. i can grill a little lol. I work as a cook at dustins bbq but anyways let me know what you guys think and if you can or cant make it ???

9. ismaren

ismaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    I like the idea of a barbeque at one of the parks. It sounds relaxed and would be a good opportunity to get to know everyone and start charting out what all we want in this chapter.

Unfortunately, My aunt is terminally ill, and takes up a lot of my family's time. I won't bore you with all the details of it, but for the next few months I really need to be focusing on her. December/January I'll finally have a car, and my aunt (unless she suprises us all) will have most likely passed on. I'm hoping to become an active member around then. Until then I'll come here to drop off my 2 cents every once in awhile and stay updated on what you guys are doing.

Now I just need to pray I keep my sanity 'til Christmas. [face_plain]

10. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    here is the web site for Alexander Springs. Its not great but it was the only one that I could find.

http://www.lakebuenavistahotels.com/springs/alexandersprings.asp

everyone check it out and tell me what you think. I also would like to suggest a trip to Islands Of Adventure some time in the off season.

11. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    I think electing a fearless leader (city rep) should be on the list of things to do at that meeting too.

12. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I think a bbq would be an excellant opportunity to get to know each other and talk SW. A movie or two afterwards would be great too!

13. Commander_Clone

May 26, 2002
    I'm all up for islands of adventure sometime too! Roller coasters and star wars...does it get any better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.