main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If You Could Add One Scene...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by SpawnofSidious, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpawnofSidious

SpawnofSidious Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    If you could add one scene to the entire star wars saga what would it be and why?

No Jokes and Hunch Bunchers Allowed.

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I would add a new scene to A New Hope.

I would begin the film the same way with Vader taking over Leia's ship. Then after the droids land I would cut to Couracant and the Imperial Senate. I would have Emperor Palpatine address the Imperial Senate where he states that Senator Leia Organa is a traitor and with the rebels. I would then have him pronounce the Imperial Senate done. All of the Senators would oppose and those who did would be taken away by Storm troopers. Palpatine would wear the hood and the cloak the entire time but you would be able to see his eyes underneath the hood.

3. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Yeah, it would be good to have Palpatine's character thread in all the movies instead of just 5 of the 6.

If I could add any scene it would be one in TPM where Qui-Gon's body is being removed from the building while Obi-Wan grieves and comes to a decision about Anakin. We go straight from him grieving right at Qui-Gon's death to him being completely stoic at his funeral. I would just like to see a bit of a transition.

-sj loves kevin spacey

4. Delorean_Kenobi

Delorean_Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 14, 2003
    I would really like to see a scene with Palpatine in A New Hope, a scene where Vader communicates with the Emperor as a hologram in the same way he does in ESB. The scene could be Vader telling Palpatine that he had just fought Obi-Wan and about the mystery of his 'disappearance'.

5. Darkehelmet8907

Darkehelmet8907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2003
    Theres to many!
    1) A battle similar to Obi and Jango fighting, but this time with Luke and Boba...on the skiffs

6. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    If I could only add one scene, I wouldn´t add anything, cuz I could never choose!

7. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I'd would have like to see Luke greive for Biggs or Obi-Wan greive for Qui-Gon.

8. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    In the Cantina in ANH, I would have a news blurb saying, "And in other news, child actor Garik Loran is still missing-authorities presume the worst..."

:D

9. DARTH_ONION

DARTH_ONION Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    i would like to see obi-wan cut Jar Jar's throat about two minutes after he appears in TPM, and dance around naked in his blood....

10. Zethlin_Maximus

Zethlin_Maximus Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2003
    Much like Darth-Seldon, but I would simply show the Imperial Senate being abolished by Palpatine and show Stormtroopers dragging screaming delegates out of their pods.

11. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    I'd like to see, in AOTC, some scenes about what happened when Obi-Wan was captured. What exactly happened? How did it come about? I'd love to witness that and see how Dooku handled it. :D

-Krystal

12. Obi_Frans

Obi_Frans Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    i'd add the AOTC deleted scenes featering Padmes family & Padme/Anakin in her bedroom

13. Palp_Faction

Palp_Faction Force Ghost star 4

Feb 3, 2002
    In ROTJ I'd have Han telling Lando he forgives him (after he's made him squirm a bit!)

14. Lazarious

Lazarious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    In ESB, while Yoda is training Luke, I'd add a scene where the two train with a lightsaber.

15. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    i'd add a scene with vader watching Luke land in cloud city
    i'd also add the padme's family deletd scenes and the bit where anakin is asleep on the freighter

16. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    "And in other news, child actor Garik Loran is still missing-authorities presume the worst..."
    That's fantastic...anything that relates EU and the movies together is fine with me!

And I also like Darth-Seldon's idea of Palpatine announcing the arrest of Princess Leia and the end of the Senate.

But the one scene I would add would be something from the comic Star Wars Tales: "Thank the Maker"...a wonderful scene where the Imperials bring the shattered parts of C3P0 to Darth Vader, and he remembers how he came across the parts to build C3P0. I don't know if I'd want such a long "flashback" portion of the story...but that picture of Vader holding 3P0's head (very Hamlet in nature) and remembering his past would be a powerful scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.