main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA If you could be. . .

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    . . . a minor character in any of the Star Wars films, who would you be? And I mean minor. Luke, Han, Leia, Vader, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Yoda, Dooku, Mace, Palpatine, Lando, Boba, Jango. . . these are examples of MAJOR characters. Pick someone lesser known. Wedge, IMO, would count as minor. Admiral Piett would be minor. Guys like that.

Myself, I think I'd be Major Bren Derlin. I'm feeling Ratzenberger-y. :p

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Greedo!

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Bufon Taire, bartender at the Outlander Club. Why...ummm...why not? It shares our name after all :)

If we could do EU, then I would be Talon Karrde

4. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Mine would be Keyan Farlander.

Although officially he wasn't actually in Star Wars: A New Hope...although supposedly he was flying one of the surviving Y-wings at the Battle of Yavin. I always liked the character. Anyone who ever read the help book for the original X-wing video game would probably be familiar with him.

Lee

5. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Is Mon Mothma a minor character? If so, I want to be her. She was smart, stood up for what she believed in, organzied the rebellion, and was an all around fiesty red-hed. :)

If we include EU, then I want to be Bant from the Jedi Apprentice series. Jedi and Obi's best friend. And a Mon Calamari!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.