main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you could change anything in the PT, what would you change?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by RogueJediOutcast, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wcleere

wcleere Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2002
    There's about 12 minutes of music in AOTC that was TPM music recycled. It was lopped, chopped, and thrown into the Geonisis battle scene, as well as the Landing on Geonosis, and a couple of other quick moments in the film. :mad:

There was a good thread on it in the music forum

Tell me why half the Episode Two score is from Episode One

2. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Well, a lot of it was awesome for reuse. I can't blame them for reusing it. I mean, you can't expect them to have a completely new score out for each more, can you? The OT didn't do it.

3. bebbie

bebbie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Make Anakin a few years older in TPM (say 12 years old)

4. Vagrant66

Vagrant66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2005
    Hi, I'm new, I've been thinking about joining for a while, but this topic clinched it for me.

Anyway:

EPISODE I
    -Rename the damn thing! Phantom Menace indeed!
    -NO stupid Trade Federation, Seperatists straight away. Jedi sent to DEFEND Naboo, that the Sepratists are forcefully taking over.
    -Make Battle Droids less...flimsy.
    -Remove Jar-Jar's slapstick and redo some of his lines.
    -Make it so Obi-Wan meets Anakin on Tatooine.
    -Do SOMETHING about Shmi's birth.
    -Remove Midichlorians, replace with how strong they feel the Force is in this boy.
    -If using puppet Yoda, at least make him look YOUNGER.
    -Somehow have a Jedi (possibly Qui Gon? Maybe a less heard about Jedi master like Ki Adi or Mace) go to Kamino and find out about the Clone army.
    -Have the clones appear in the end and not in the trailers and things, so people who see it still think that the Sepratists become the Empire.
    -Remove two at a time Sith rule. Have Dooku and Maul in it. Maul being Dooku's apprentice.
    -Have Dooku with the Sepratists meet Qui Gon, and perhaps be his killer.
    -Have the start of the Clone Wars here.

EPISODE II/III (Random order, mix of stuff)
    -Would be more Episode III-ish.
    -Have Anakin less of a potential evil character with his ominous lines and such, and more like Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan.
    -The clones should turn on the Jedi here, but this should not see them killed.
    -Palpatine turning the Republic into the Empire should've been more forced. Instead of getting people to agree to form the Empire, he should have declared it, as Clone Troops fast rope descend onto the Senate platforms and begin murdering the Senate.
    -Padme, pregnant but not rescued.
    -End with Anakin becoming Darth Vader, having been defeated by a GROUP of Jedi, of which Obi-Wan is the last survivor of.
    -Clone Wars should have caused much injury by Episode III, like having Mace Windu losing an eye and stuff.
    -Palpatine should be the FULL reason for Anakin's downfall. Have Palpatine use the 'join or die' method on Anakin, have this work. This could also give new meaning to Vader killing the Empire in RoTJ. When he sees his son resist what worked on him, he can't just stand by and watch him die.
    -Have General Grievous better, but not as over the top as in the Clone Wars.
    -No Ep2-3 Clone transformation.
    -No Palpatine transformation. Twenty years is enough for him to get all old and wrinkled.

5. wcleere

wcleere Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2002
    Y'know in looking at my previous post, I didn't do such a good jod of explaining what I meant. Sorry 'bout that. By "tracked" music I'm referring not to themes used from TPM, but actual "pre-recorded" music being used. There's about 12 minutes of music in AOTC that is literally taken right from the TPM soundtrack and slapped into AOTC, not recorded or written for AOTC. The OT never used prerecorded (tracked) music from existing soundtracks so far as I know. All the OT music was scored and recorded specifically for the film it appeared in. Themes are reused of course, as they should be. But I'm talking about basically slapping a CD music track into the Geonosis battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.