main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga If you could choose any Jedi from the Saga to be a padawan to

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Purple Ren, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Darthman92

Darthman92 Force Ghost star 6

Feb 24, 2016
  2. BriXman

BriXman Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2015
    Obi-Wan is probably my favourite Jedi, althoughI would love Mace Windu as well. Although, if I were to protect myself from ths Dark Side, I would choose Yoda.

3. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    Anakin in Episode II.......

[​IMG]

ChefCurryWindu likes this.
  4. ChefCurryWindu

ChefCurryWindu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 18, 2015
    Lol @ the Westbrook face.

I'd choose Mace, since I'd want to be a master duelist, so why not learn from one of the top duelists in the Galaxy? I'd also want to learn and use Vaapad and Mace is the only master who can teach it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Deliveranze likes this.
  5. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    EU NJO so I can join as an adult.

6. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I was going to say Yoda, at the earliest age possible, but then I realized that I wouldn't choose to be a Jedi. At least, not this version of me.

7. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015
    Oh. Misunderstood the question. I'd pick Aayla Secura!

[face_blush]

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    No, you didn't misunderstand the question.

This thread is not going down the path of THAT interpretation of "padawan" if it wants to stay open.

9. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015
  10. angrysithHerder

angrysithHerder Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 17, 2016
    Which jedi is secura? Not trying to stir it up I just don't remember that name. This is a good question tho. In choosing a master my question is who didn't have a padawan that ended up going sith? Didn't Yoda train dooku? On those terms it's hard to pick. Obi-Wan is my favorite Jedi but i don't think he is the best "master". We would bicker all day long about attachment. For this I would have to say Ashoka. She is equal parts headstrong and compassionate. And the benefit of not finishing her training I think she would be the best to learn from because maybe her teaching could fix some of what's wrong with the jedi code. The argument against attachments (not romantic) is pretty weak. In clone wars cartoon there is a storyline where R2 gets captured and Obi-Wan orders Anakin to destroy him at all costs. This is a huge mistake for us who know the future. So that's my answer

11. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015

I guess I spelt her name rong. I was talking about the blue Jedi Knight Twi'lek.

12. Anakin 99

Anakin 99 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2016
    any one that not Luke Skywalker Let's be frank Luke is cool but a master he is not his knowledge in the way of the FORCE and the Jedi are weak

13. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @Darth Basin That would be Aayla Secura.

Mine would be Plaguies because then I could find out if he is indeed Snoke and/or anyone else in the saga and if he could prevent people from dying.

14. Celidore

Celidore Jedi Knight star 3

May 2, 2015
    I'd choose Obi-Wan, no doubt! [face_batting]

15. Seeker Of The Whills

Seeker Of The Whills Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Qui-Gon or Luke. The two greatest Jedi in the saga. :greensaber:

16. Darth Nihilon

Darth Nihilon Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 5, 2016
    I think it would be very interesting to be the student of Mace Windu, and also Luke. I think I read that Mace Windu uses a form of lightsaber that makes you walk next to the Dark Side and I think it would be very strange in both good and bad ways to be the student of such a man like that. Also it would be good to be Luke's student because he is the first Jedi in a very long time and I wonder how he would teach.

17. Jedi Rey X

Jedi Rey X Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2016
    Aayla Secura

Darth Nihilon likes this.