main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC If You Could Have A Sith Apprentice

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by RepublicKnight95, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RepublicKnight95

RepublicKnight95 Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2014
    You are a sith lord, and you have the ability to choose any sith from the Star Wars universe. From the movies or the expanded universe.

I'd choose Darth Nihilus. As one of the most powerful sith of all time, I'd use him to carry out any unpleasant missions with my enemies, and silence any of my foes. Although it'd be difficult when I eventually decide to dispose of him. Also the fact remains that if he decided to take me out, I'd have a difficult time fighting back.

EDIT: Assuming the rule of 2 applies here. You cannot have more than one apprentice.

2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Darth Plaguies for me but again he would take me out. I would prefer it being the other way round.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I cannot answer as I have found myself felled whilst sleeping.
    [​IMG]

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I would choose Tyranus since GL insisted on making Dooku fall to begin with and I would never threaten his life but if he killed me so be it. I like a Grey Character with class. I likewise like elders.

5. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Someone who had almost as much skill as I did, but not the same or greater amount. So if they betrayed me, I could easily kill them and find a new apprentice.

6. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    I'm with you, CA. I would probably choose Dooku because of his diplomatic demeanor and swordsmanship. It seems like a good combination to me.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  7. Garra

Garra Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2014
    I would definitely choose Naga Sadow. He would probably murder me but, it would be fun.

8. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I wouldn't have an apprentice. No desire for an apprentice who will inevitably try to kill me. Guess I wouldn't be much of a Sith.

If I had to choose, I'd definitely go with Ventress. I think I could get her to stay loyal as long as I treated her fairly well, I think all she wants is her loyalty returned. If she were to get the drop on me, it would probably be because I was distracted by the sexy. I can think of worse causes of my downfall. Her only use seems to be as an assassin or as a general combatant. She doesn't seem to have much charm. She's never shown any ability to really scheme. No arcane powers evident. Doesn't seem very powerful, don't think she ever will be, making her less of a threat to me.

Otherwise, I'd be looking for safe choices. Dooku, for his gullibility. Maul, for his stupidity. Those kind of candidates.

If betrayal is not a concern, honestly I'd probably go with Sidious. Not only brilliant and powerful, but he seems like he'd be fun to hang out with. Guy is always trolling and laughing his ass off.

I'd be such a terrible Sith, I'd just kill my apprentice the moment I thought they were a genuine threat. Then just get another one.

9. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    To me Dooku was the least gullible of the Sith. He shouldn't have even been one IMO the way he was presented in the PT.

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I was going to pick Dooku, since he obviously had no idea what the hell was going on until about 30 seconds before he died.

I'd borrow Mother Talzin's voodoo doll if he got out of line.

Or I'd just make him admit that he failed me on a holocam broadcast to the entire Republic.

In his pajamas.

11. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    Sidious:

I'd just keep a lock on my door when I sleep :p

or I'd have Dooku

actually if I was a Sith I'd give the finger to the rule of two and have both as my apprentices :p

Pearlsaber likes this.
  12. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    I'd take Maul as my apprentice. I'd let him slay as many Jedi as he wanted to, just not in broad daylight.

13. deadly jp

deadly jp Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 27, 2014
    I would take darth maul to be my personal sith assassin he get the job done quick.

14. Lord Chazza

Lord Chazza Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2013
    I hate to be boring and obvious here but I would choose Darth Vader. He's ruthless, efficient, powerful. Unlike many Sith Lords, Vader is a military man so he's well suited to commanding armies and fleets.

If it were allowed though, I'd rather not have an apprentice at all. I'd rather just have Grand Admiral Thrawn.

15. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008

You're a Sith Lord you can do whatever you want!

I wouldn't take an apprentice. I'd want the Dark Side all to myself.

Lord Chazza likes this.
  16. The Philosophical Owl

The Philosophical Owl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2014
    Darth Plagueis, though I would try to be wise and a philosophical master to avoid being murdered by my own apprentice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.