main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If You Could Play In George's Sandbox...(Make Kyp die? The Vong win? Put the Wraiths in every book?)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by lexu, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    If you had the entire GFFA at your fingertips, what would you do? In the future? What would you change in the movies/books/comics? (I know there's probably been a similar thread, but I've never seen it, so it doesn't count.)

-Take out that rolling-around-in-the-field scene from AotC. I mean, it's Darth Vader!

-I wouldn't make Kyp die, I'd just make everyone be really mean to him. And I'd let Jag punch him a few times. Then I'd let Han punch him.

-Wes Janson should get to be in every book. Not necessarily a main character, but just show up, crack some jokes, play some pranks...

-Mara Jade never would have married Luke. She'd just be a kick @$$ Jedi, going around saving people's hides and making them feel stupid.

-They should make another Wraith book, set somewhere between The Jedi Academy Trilogy and The New Jedi Order. And in it, Dia should die. And Wes needs to be thrown in there somehow.

-Oh yeah--And they need to make a Wraith Squadron tv series. Animated, live action, I don't care. Just something we can watch every week.

2. Nichos_Marr

Nichos_Marr Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I would have Jar Jar cloned on the secret Imperial planet of New Byss. Then he would slowly but surely subjugate the Galaxy with an iron fist! :D :)

3. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Anakin Solo wouldn't have died!

4. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Amen, JAS! :)

5. Doughreyme

Doughreyme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Er...have Kyp and Jaina get together, marry, and have kids. And let -Kyp- punch Jag a few times.

Plus, have Mara Jade marry Jar Jar Binx.

Oh, and replace the Vong with Barney the dinosaur.

6. The_Lady_J

The_Lady_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2002
    I'd have Jaina dump both Kyp and Jag in favor of Tsavong Lah!

7. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    The_Lady_J, that's the kind of attitude I like to hear around here! Jaina doesn't need Jag or Kyp! What she needs is Tsavvy! [face_love]

Tsavvy will show her what it's really all about! :)

Jae Angel

8. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    You people are crazy enough to be Wraiths. Of course, that's exactly the response I was looking for.

Oh, and replace the Vong with Barney the dinosaur.

The NJO is PG-rated. We don't wanna make it too scarey for the kiddies, now... (Who am I kidding? That purple ba***rd scars the crap out of me...)

9. When_Jansons_Attack

When_Jansons_Attack Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    I'm a wraith! Yub Yub! :)

10. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Jaina and Jag get married.

The Vong are defeated because I am sick sick sick of them.

Luke and Mara have another child, a girl.

11. GeistDesFritz

GeistDesFritz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Take out the "nightmare" scene in AotC.
    Let Kyp be himself. Really, I don't know what everyone has against this character. He's like the Snape of the GFFA...a very contraversial character with a checkered past. It makes him more interesting.
    And I am all about Luke and Mara having a girl.
    Someone would appear and tell Luke and Leia their family history. But not a Deus Ex Machina. I hate those.

12. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Anakin would have survived and lived to train Ben Skywalker to the status of Jedi Knight.

I'd kill Corran...very painfully.

The Vong would get thouroughly routed.

Kyp would live well beyond the NJO, him and Jaina would get married, and their children would rival Baby Ben in raw Force ability...

13. BattleDog

BattleDog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2002
    More Wes.

More Wedge.

Kyle Katarn in the NJO.

Put Kyp back n Charictor.

Jag and Jaina

Luke goes to town on the entire vong race.

14. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Damn right, BattleDog.

Luke needs to kick some Vong @$$.

15. Light_Side

Light_Side Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2002
    Luke Definatly should kick some seriouse Vong hinney!!

Jaina should have stayed on the darkside, and fried all the Vong back to where ever it was they came from.

Jacen would not have become such a little whinner. Man that's annoying. "oh boo-hoo! I don't know if I'm using the Force properly, ever though I was trainned to do this, so I won't use it at all! Boo-hoo." Stupid git.

Found a an actor who could act to play Anakin Skywalker.

Not killed Anakin as he was figuring out the whole Vong-Force thing.

Stop with the whinniness of men with the last name Skywalker, or in one case Solo.

Have Han punch Luke every time he whines, then punch Jacen, just because the whinner takes after his Uncle Luke in that way.

16. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    Why kill off Dia? Just curious.

Wraiths kick ass. Face, Piggy and Wes would be in every single book.

Callista would be tortured to death, very slowly.

17. Erin_Hart

Erin_Hart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2002
    MORE WRAITH BOOKS!!!! And the TV show idea, LOVE that...

*agrees with the idea of getting someone who can actually act to play Anakin...Like Heath Ledger. Oh yeah, Heath would be good. Total darkside look in The Patriot and he's sexy too!*

Ahem...calm now

Vong would go bye bye. Never happened. Just too d@mn depressing. I read SW books to be entertained and get a happy ending at the end, not read about death and destruction. I'll read the newpaper for that!

Ending Skywalkers' whine-fest...good idea :D

(More Roques, More Wraiths. More books by Allison and I'm a happy girl)

P.S. When_Jansons_Attack I love that name :)

18. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Gaeriel Captison would not have been killed in the Corellian trilogy. She would have lived, and married some nice guy (not Luke, though she deserved to live- she was one of his sweetest loves).

19. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Why kill Dia off? I dunno. I like Face, but I want him to suffer. It would make for good reading. Poor, tortured Face blaming himself for his love's death, but still having to go on with the mission. Something like that. Were I more attached to Dia, I wouldn't think that, but I'm not. She could stand to go. (Sorry, Dia.)

And I like Jacen. They can't all run out and save the galaxy without wondering about right and wrong. Jacen is the deep one. Lots of girls like that, me included. *Hint, hint, guys. That's what the ladies like. Not being smacked on the ass, or being whistled at out of car windows...* Ranting again... my bad... anyway...

20. Crazy_Vasey

Crazy_Vasey Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    I'd trim all the ***** out. Bye bye Crystal Star, Planet of Twilight etc. You'll be missed honest.

Oh yeah and I'd do something about the vastly exaggerated powers of half the EU jedi that make them in the Vader leagues or even higher.

21. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I'd get them to publish my novels!!! You have no idea how frustrating it is to have work that you know people will like, that fits snuggly into the Universe, but have no way in the door, as it was slammed in your face and locked!

Damn you Randomhouse!

22. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    I feel your pain! I've got some great ideas for the GFFA too, but the fact that I know no one's going to to take them seriously stops me from doing anything about them. *sighs* Ok, here are some of those oh-so-original great ideas. ;)

Jag&Jaina all the way! (Kyp would defintely live though.)

Jacen snaps out of his moral dilemna to kick some Vong butt.

Lukie has a one-on-one with Tsavvy.

Nom Anor dies a slow, painful death after much torture.

And, most importantly of course, Anakin comes back.

23. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    -Luke would wake up and realize the whole nightmare (Mara's disease, the Vong, going to the darkside, etc) was all a bad dream. The timeline would shift back to right after say, The Last Command book. ;)

-He would never go to the darkside (there would be no Dark Empire comic book). Anakin Solo would not be born 1 1/2 years after Jaina/Jacen - it would have been more like 5 years.

-No Jedi Academy on Yavin. Luke would get a ship like the Chu'unthor and teach students like that.

-Luke and Mara would have married *A LOT* sooner.

-Callista would have been dead, no spirit in a computer - basically non-existent

-Kyp would have never been rescued by Han on Kessel because there would never have been a reason - because he would have died of some strange spore disease or would have gone to the Imperial Academy and died in a tie-fighter

- Qwi_Xux, the feather brained scientist, would have figured out the Death Star was for destroying planets, left the Maw, and opened a fast food restaurant, far away from Wedge Antilles

-Luke and Leia would have found an old diary of their mother's hidden in Ben's trunnk in his old hut on Tatooine - making the BFC books unnecessary - and leading to the naming of Luke's first child after his mom (and first child would be a girl).

24. BattleDog

BattleDog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2002
    Mara stops dominating Luke.

Jacan stops whining and dithering, like a passafist.

25. JediMaster_Horn

JediMaster_Horn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 8, 2002
    Annihilate all stupid ship designs (TIE fighter, Ghtroc Freighter, IRD Fighter, Chu'unther) and replace them with really cool ships( arm the replacement for Chu'unther for Corellia's sake!)

Jag & Jaina

Kyp and Tsavvy

Corran rules the Corellian system

SOMEBODY uses Centerpoint again

Starlancer works

Mon Cal Star Defenders, SSD Guardian, Bulwark Battlecruisers, TIE Defenders come out of hiding

The Vong die a horrible death at the hands of a mass Jedi attack

Bothans quit being ragged on

Anakin Skywalker is not allowed to have a fan base of more than 3 people

Wraith Squadron, Corran Horn, Wedge, Garm, Han, and a reformed Jacen in every book

Jacen & Tahiri (just for the irony)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.