main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If You Could Play In George's Sandbox...(Make Kyp die? The Vong win? Put the Wraiths in every book?)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by lexu, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    So you would make millions of hard-working Star Wars fans have wasted their money on a five-year-long dream?

:p

2. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    I'd have had Jaina and Jag married off by Balance Point and the rest of the series center entirely on Jacen. Anakin would've died somehwere in there, but it would have been little more than a footnote. And Mara would kick a more docile, reserved Luke's ass more often.

Also, two words: Kyp who?

:p

3. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    I'd have my OC Jedi, led by Vertè Gon-Jinn (a twin white Lightsaber wielding master and distant cousin to Qui Gon), help Tahiri revive Anakin. Then I would have (I just know I'm asking for trouble with this) Jacen get together with Danni. Jaina and Jag belong together as well. And the Imps would actually use their superweapons to blast the YV back to where they belong. Zekk would die (but heroicly, saving Jaina from Tsavong Lah and killing Lah, but being mortally wounded in the process, maybe.

4. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Yeah, that's a good way for Zekk to die.

Poor expendable and easily forgotten YJK characters.

5. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    Personally? I would've either found some way for Thrawn to have anticpated the Noghri's betrayal and save himself, have the members of the Rebellion realize how fantastic a government the Empire truly is under his enlightened and less despotic rule, or I'd have that happen with the resurgence of the Thrawn clone in the Duology along with Mara being killed by the cloning room's defensive systems and Luke been driven away. After that, Imperial space would be quite prepared for the Vong as obviously the Hand of Thrawn was.

6. Darth_Shade

Darth_Shade Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2003
    The Empire would strike back

Anakin and Chewie wouldn't have died

Boba Fett would make a glorious return

Luke would kill Vong

Jacen would kill Vong

(Jedi name here) would kill Vong

7. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Something I forgot. I'd like to see the Vong last five minutes against the supremely badass Lok Revenants, led by Nym, the pirate king. I mean, there are about three hundred of them, and they were a massive pain in the backside to the Trade Federation (nuked its factory on Eos, dismantled lots of TF freighters, and helped liberate Naboo.)All this, and then they save the clone army and Jedi on Geonosis.

8. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    So you would make millions of hard-working Star Wars fans have wasted their money on a five-year-long dream?

Yeah. But so what? 8-}

Or I could just make it infinities.

9. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    I love the concept of Infinities. The whole "Must... Make... It... Fit!" syndrome. Myself, I deal with innaccuracies by pretending they don't exist. IE- "The what of Darth Vader?" "Splinter of the Mind's Eye? Drawing a blank." "No, I'm sure Kyle Katarn was mentioned in the EU novels somwhere before Remnant. You just don't remember."

10. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    I manage to make perfectly plausible excuses for all inaccuracies. :p

11. -Ace-

-Ace- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    Well whenever you see something like that Lexu, a wizard did it.

:D

12. vermin

vermin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    Elan wouldn't die.All jedi would be like kyp.
    except mara. who would die from falling on
    her lightsabre after tripping on nerf waste.
    Ganner wouldn't have died.nor Anakin but
    luke

13. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Well whenever you see something like that Lexu, a wizard did it.

The Simpsons have an answer to all of life's questions.

14. Jors_Dedon

Jors_Dedon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2003
    I would put Face Loran in every frickin book!

15. 4thBG5thBTL

4thBG5thBTL Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    i'd give padme a trilogy af books...maybe a duology, there prolly isn't a lot to tell about life before being a queen....

i'd write in detail about how incredibly handsome,sexy and just plain hot Kyp, Jag, Anakin Solo, Anakin skywalker, Obi-wan, Jacen and Xanatos were/are....

i'd put Kyla Katarn in more books....send him on an adventure or sumthin'....y'know, for those who don't play video games...

i'd prolly make a NJO video game too...."Chiss Squadron" or "Twin Suns"....sumthin nifty like that...

4thBG5thBTL

16. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    I'd have Kyle Katarn shot.

17. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    What do you have against Kyle Katarn? Poor guy gets no action... Of course, getting shot would kind of be action. But then he'd be shot, which would suck. For him. I'm personally indifferent, really. It would be nice for consistancy if he were thrown back into the mix though. With a decent story of why he'd been gone. Like, a... secret mission, to, ah... the Corporate Sector. Yeah. Hey, I see a pre-NJO novel in the works here...

18. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    I just wanted to post something that would make 4thc0nfu$!ngu$3rn@m3 mad. :p

19. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Ah.

Proceed.

*Eats Thin Mint.*

20. Innle_of_Obernewtyn

Innle_of_Obernewtyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2002
    Came up with one more thing I'd want to do:
    -Have Tenel Ka and Danni Quee fight to the death over Jacen....

21. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Make it a IQ test and Danni would win hands down.........

I never liked Tenel Ka. COPL should be made Infinities, and the Han/Leia wedding should have been on Endor, after RotJ, with all their real family and friends around. Beautiful, honest, and real. No stupid Prince Fabio.

Hate it. Sooo much.

22. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    I would have had Wedge's sister marry Wes Janson. Then they would be brother-in-laws! :) ;)

23. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    That wouldn't be good, because then Baron Fel would beat the life out of poor Janson. Plus, no Jag Fel! :_|

24. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    Okay, how about Wes marries Wedge's long-lost twin sister? And Hobbie discovers he is actually Wedge's uncle.

25. 4thBG5thBTL

4thBG5thBTL Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    thanks stackpole...i'm sure ur a hit with the ladies....

....anyways, i liked Droma....i wanna know what happened to him after he and Han parted...he's prolly dead, but i thought the Ryn were funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.