main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If You Could Play In George's Sandbox...(Make Kyp die? The Vong win? Put the Wraiths in every book?)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by lexu, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
  2. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    i also think that kyle katarn should play more of a role in the new jedi order also i think the jedi should stop being so righteous and use center point or build another death star if the imperials would have prevailed they would have exterminated the vong hands down

Forcebewitya!

3. lla-reuqnoc-skowe

lla-reuqnoc-skowe Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2003
    I would kill off Luke in the last book of the Vong invasion

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I would have Imperial sovereignty reasserted over the galaxy.

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    you mean, "if you could write fan fiction", right? heehee...that's basically playing in GL's sandbox...and i do lots of it :p :D

hm...what would i do...oh, i know: kill fel [face_devil]

jag fel must die.

well, actually, he doesn't HAVE to die...he just can't end up with jaina [face_plain] :p that's zekk's job [face_love] [face_love] heck, even kyp's better ;)

um...write in more sith :D sith are fun [face_devil] um...throw in some more of the wraiths...and lots more of shada and karrde :D :D i like them

~TJF

6. JediMaster_Horn

JediMaster_Horn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 8, 2002
    The Ithorians throw together an army and take vengeance.

Jaina, Kyp, Corran, Luke, Jacen, Tesar, Saba, Mara, Lowbacca, Tam Azur-Jamin, Tyria Sarkin, and Keyan Farlander form a jedi squadron and beat the crap out of everyone.

Valin comes out of hiding and whoops up on the Vong with his vintage Halcyon silver lightsaber>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.