main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary If you could see Episode 4 on the BIGGEST screen in the USA

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySlew, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySlew

LadySlew Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2008
    would you go?

Here's my thing. I am trying to get the owner of the Bengies Drive-in Theatre to give me a quote on showing it. 4 times in one night. So it will then become the movie I have seen the most times in a theatre again. Personally, I think he owes it to me since it's his fault that it's not. I'm sure without hearing him say it that his response would be that he didn't make me come when he played the same movie over, and over, and over, and over, and OVER....

He doesn't understand about fandom, he only goes by it's out on DVD so I won't get any business with it. Which with most movies would be true.

So, how about helping me out? DO ***not*** CONTACT THE THEATRE. Trust me, that would be the surest way to nix this idea forever. Just respond here to my little survey, and let me go to the theatre owner with the responses.

1. Would you come to see "Star Wars: Episode 4 - A New Hope" at the Bengies Drive-in, which has the largest (52' x 120') screen in the USA?

2. Would you come even if it were shown off season (meaning November to March)? In car heaters that plug into the speaker poles are available for a small fee.

3. Would you come even if it were a weeknight? This could mean warmer weather.

4. If it were shown 4 times in a row, starting at dusk and running until dawn, would you stay all night?

5. If you had a choice between showings at 8:00pm, 10:30pm and 1:00am which would you choose on a weekend?

6. Same time choices as above, which would you choose on a weeknight?

7. What would you consider a fair admission price per person?

2. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    1. Would you come to see "Star Wars: Episode 4 - A New Hope" at the Bengies Drive-in, which has the largest (52' x 120') screen in the USA? Absolutely! ... assuming it was the original and not the "ultimate" (read: crap) edition. :p

2. Would you come even if it were shown off season (meaning November to March)? In car heaters that plug into the speaker poles are available for a small fee. Again, absolutely. In fact, I'd prefer to see it in the off season. Your resident CR has a low tolerance for heat. :p

3. Would you come even if it were a weeknight? This could mean warmer weather. Depends on what time exactly, but yes, I would come on a weeknight.

4. If it were shown 4 times in a row, starting at dusk and running until dawn, would you stay all night? On a weekend, sure! :D

5. If you had a choice between showings at 8:00pm, 10:30pm and 1:00am which would you choose on a weekend? 10:30

6. Same time choices as above, which would you choose on a weeknight? 8:00

7. What would you consider a fair admission price per person? $10-15

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

3. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Where is Bengies Drive-in Theatre?

4. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Bengies Drive-in is in eastern Baltimore County off of Eastern Ave

http://www.bengies.com/

Really Cool Place

Tak

Thread Status: