Atlantic If you could watch an all day marathon of a show, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master

star 5
    For me, my top would probably be CSI, followed very closely by The Simpsons...

and OPPM is not invited!!
  2. DarthBabe Jedi Master

star 7
    Star Trek TNG!!! I love those marathons!!!
  3. Darth_Duck Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, The West Wing or MASH (I still haven't seen "Abyssinia Henry"!)
  4. cristalvandepol Jedi Master

star 5
    Star Trek: DS9 or TNG. I really liked the 24 marathon I watched the other day because you can actually do a whole season in one day, so that one would be at the top of my list.
  5. Ton_G Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd have to agree with a DS9 marathon. Or Reboot, Beasties, and Shadow Raiders.
  6. Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master

star 5
    Yay, Reboot! What a great show.
  7. DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I would personally discount any of the Star Trek shows, be it TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise. Not that I don't like them or anything. In fact, I was a huge Star Trek fan back in the day. But I've watched them all so often, it's come to the point that whenever I glimpse at so much as two seconds of any Star Trek episode, I already know exactly which episode it is and at what part of the storyline it's at.

Maybe the Star Trek animates series, just out of morbid curiosity.

If it were a marathon, I'd say my all-time favourite Saturday Morning Cartoon, Masters of the Universe. Transformers and Thundercats would be close seconds.
  8. DarthBabe Jedi Master

star 7
    ^I have Thundercats on DVD. :D
  9. Dak-Konzerth Jedi Youngling

star 2
    There is always a possibility that I'll watch one or more Gundam shows in an all day marathon. Most likely Zeta Gundam.

Farscape or Stargate would be good too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.