main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

if you do this you'll be expelled from the order!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jourdamayne, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jourdamayne

Jourdamayne Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2004
    that one statement that probably kept Anakin from going to the darkside alot sooner. i always wondered what happend and what procedures take place when one is expelled from the Jedi order?
    when a pupil,knight, or master is kicked out of the order is there some ceremony were they have to do "the walk of shame?" (like in that old t.v. show branded or like that episode of ST:TNG where Worf was given a discommendation by they high counsil) after being expelled what fate will befall of the former Jedi ? if they haven't crossed over to the darkside what will they do? do they still continue to live by the Jedi code? how can they possiably re enter normal civilian life after devoting much of their lives to this cause? do they lead a life of solitude? or do they try to serve the public like the Japanese feudal era masterless samuri that were know as Ronin?
    now i'm sure there are some like Dooku who resigned from the how do you think they've handled life outside the order? i'd like to know what happens to one when they're kicked out? what offences can lead to one being expelled? and let's speculate about how do you think a former Jedi could exist outside of the order weither they turned sith or stayed on the side of the light.

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    when a pupil,knight, or master is kicked out of the order is there some ceremony were they have to do "the walk of shame?" I never thought about that. I ceremony?

I will ask. I want to know too. Good questions.

edit: BTW I think that the "Legacy of The Jedi" book shows little bit about why Dooku was out of the Jedi order and what he did.

3. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    In one of the Jedi Apprentice books Obi-Wan Leaves the Order for a short time, and they never show any sort of serimony. Also his rival in those books (I forgot her name, but I think she was training under Adi Galia) left the Order and became one of the Lost Twenty. I think she became a bounty hunter after she left.

4. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    The Jedi who ThrawnRocks speaks of was Siri, and Jedi apprintace who left the order and joined up with some pirates.

Do you think the council who arthorize taking out a expelled Jedi if the thought they could be a threat, even a young one?

5. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Actually,Siri never really left the order.It was all just a show so she could pretend to join up with Krayn's pirate gang. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.