main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends If You Had To.... A NJO AU J/J/OC story! NEW Teaser up 7-03-09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JordanCHFel, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey everyone,
    This is my first try at a fic so let me know!!! I update randomly!!! Also I am a die-hard Jaina/Jag fan anyone else with Jaina makes me make a very unpleasant noise!!!!

If You Had To?
    By: Jordan Cherith Hope Fel
    Disclaimer: I, unfortunately, own nothing. George Lucas is the incredible person behind all of this!! Also, parts of this story are directly from Rebel Dream- Aaron Alliston is the man behind that!!!!

Colonel Jagged Fel jumped out of his Clawcraft to see a cloaked man standing centimeters away from the place he had landed. The man removed his cowl and Jag found himself staring into the face of Han Solo. He immediately stepped back ?Sorry sir. I wasn?t watching where I was jumping.? Jag rang his hands nervously and he realized that he was stammering. ?Forget it, I was on my way to see you? at ease.? Jag swallowed hard, Han Solo coming to see him could mean only one thing: blasting him into a million pieces for letting his daughter go. Jaina. He swallowed hard, he couldn?t help the way he had though and felt about her. She had been smart, beautiful, kind but most of all she had been a Solo and that meant that she had a mind of her own and he had found that very attractive, especially when?
    ?Fel, are you listening??
    ?Uh, yes sir, um no sir, sorry sir, what did you say??
    ?I said, that I think that you made the right decision. I know it must have been hard on you. Leaving her is something that I know I could never do. I almost made that mistake with Jacen on Serpinal. I almost got Chewie and Me killed along with thousands others. Jacen showed me that life is only worth living if you can give it up.
    ?Jaina was the only of the kids that was really like me. She was headstrong and independent. She loved to fly and failed all her tests. Damn, I miss her. My baby girl is gone, and I can nothing about it. I just wanted to tell you that I know that it must have been hard, but I appreciate it.? Jag could hear the pain and suffering in Han?s voice.
    ?I?m sorry for your loss, sir. I will forever wish it had turned out differently.?
    ?Jag, I know how you felt for each other. I?m sorry for your loss.?
    ?Thank you, Jaina was very special to both of us.?
    Han turned and walked to the entrance of the private docking bay.
    ?Oh, by the way, I would have let you have her.?
    Jag smiled as a lonely tear fell onto his cheek.

?Jag, take the squadron home. I?ll hold them off when y?all make your escape.?
    ?Jaina, I won?t leave without you.?
    ?Jag, we promised not to let love get in the way of the war, take them home.?
    ?Like hell to that! Jaina, I love you, I won?t let you go.?
    ?Jag, I will always love you. Tell dad good-bye.? With that said Jaina flew close to an enormous battle cruiser, and fired her last shot straight into the side making the way for the squadron to leave.

Jag sat up in bed, beads of sweat ran off his face.
    ?Jaina, why did you do that??
    ?Because it was the necessary thing to do.?

PLEASE REPLY:p:p

2. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Hey, welcome to the boards. You have a good start here. I look forward to reading more. :)

3. blurt

blurt Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2008
    Intriguing, looking forward to more.[face_peace]

4. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey!!! YAY!!! I got replies!!!! I'm so happy!!! Actually (you ppl are going to think I am so odd but) I cried!!!!
    Oh and I plan on posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays!! The second post is at one of my betas-I will get that back on Sunday and then my other beta will look at it and if they both give the ok it will be up Tuesday!!!

Oh and by the way the last 2 lines weren't supposed to be in italics- sorry!!
    Jordan

5. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey yeah I said that the next post would be up on Tuesday but this is like the tiniest post ever so I had to post it!!!

?Because it was the necessary thing to do.? Jag glanced out onto the balcony in Jaina?s old room. The only comfort he could find was in her room. On her moon-lit balcony stood a ghostly version of Jaina dressed in a white gown with blue streaks of light streaming from behind her. The light radiating from her body made her seem like an angel.
    ?Jaina? You?re dead!?
    ?My dearest, Jagged, the Force has allowed me to visit you, but I can?t stay long. My love, whatever you do, wherever you go, know that I only desire your happiness. Do not turn to brash and terrible ways in your grief. Be strong. Show the Yuuzhan Vong that even though I am gone, my spirit lives on in you. You are my life now. Feel my love radiate through your soul. Know that I am forever with you, by your side to guide your ways.? Jaina walked forward and placed a feathery kiss gently on his lips before disappearing.
    ?JAINA- NO!? It was too late, as Jag leaned against the doorframe he whispered, ?I thought every love story had a happy ending.?

Reply!!!!!
    Oh the dress is Arwen's bridge dress!!!

6. NightSword

NightSword Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 25, 2008
    Ooo...welcome! :) I'm looking forward to more.

BTW, since I saw you asking in another thread, if you want to edit the title of this thread, click "edit message" for the first post and edit the title for that one.

(Not to be nitpicky, but one suggestion on formatting: especially since I have a wide laptop screen, it might be easier on the eyes if you slip in an empty line between paragraphs.)

7. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Thanks so much for answering my question- and I will totally do the space thing!!! I personally like it with the space in there but I keep forgetting to do it!!!! Keep on reading and I will have a nice long post next time!
    Jordan

8. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Alrighty,
    I have a really important question for everyone- I need it for the next post- which BTW is going to be SO FUNNY!!!! Does anyone know the Jedi Knight Zekk's last name??? I think TKL had it as Ennith or something but that might have somebody else (sorry if it is) does anyone know if that actually it??
    Thanks,
    -Jordan

9. TheSwordJainaSoloFel

TheSwordJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 3, 2008
    Ennth is the name of Zekk's homeworld and as far as I know Zekk doesn't have an official last name. I've seen fanfic writers write Zekk's name as Zekk Ennth, Zekk of Ennth, or just Zekk. I checked Wookieepedia (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zekk) and couldn't come up with any last name and I don't remember the YJK series giving a name either. I hope this helps. Good luck on your story!

10. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Thank You SOOOOOOO much- please read as well!!

OMG!!!! JORDAN this is NOT June!!!

I found that out while quizzing my sister for nursing stuff!!!

I am soooooooo dumb- good thing I have my sister to keep me in line!!!
    Long post by Tuesday if not before!!!!!

And the post is so AWESOME!!!!
    Jordan

11. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey anyone who is watching this!! I know that I said the post would be up on Tuesday but our internet went out and my nephew is really really sick ( my sister is my beta)! So the next post might be up this weekend but I can't say for sure!!!
    A really upset Jordan:(

12. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I'm sorry it's rough, I know when my kids are sick I'm going insane. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

13. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Thanks, Dominic (my nephew) is getting better and my sister says she should be able to look over it tonight and then I should have it up!!!!
    A really tired Jordan!![face_coffee] Now I'm better ;)

14. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Here it is...Please Reply
    ~3 days later- 22 o?clock military time~
    Jag opened his eyes and shot another hopeful glance at the place that Jaina had stood 259200 seconds before. It was bare.
    ?Jay, I love you? I promised I would never leave you, but how can I do that if you aren?t here? Jaina, I don?t just want you, I need you. You are the air that I need to breathe. Jaina, I?m?dying without you. Please come back to me.?
    Jag licked his dry lips, and noticed the parched feeling in the back of his throat. His pain had been too great to eat or drink in the past three days, but thirst was finally overcoming him. He slid off the bed and walked to the nearest cantina. He entered and immediately noticed two familiar figures: Kyp Durron and Zekk Wysell. Jag walked over and sat next to Zekk. ?Bartender! Lomin Ale, please.?
    ?What?s going on Jag- we haven?t seen you in a few days and I was wondering if anything was upsetting you?? Zekk?s teasing grin was infuriating.
    ?Wysell, SHUT UP!? Kyp had actually graduated from the School of Common Sense.
    ?Ah, nothing, only five days ago my soul mate gave her life to save my incapable a** and three days ago her ghost appeared and told me everything was alright. Sure, nothing?s wrong with me.?
    ?Is the great master of grimness actually making an attempt at sarcasm? No offence but I know you two weren?t meant to be.?
    Even for a Jedi that was a dangerous thing to say. Kyp could feel the anger, pain and hatred, even disgust of Zekk radiating from the young Colonel.
    ?Zekk, may the Force damn you to the deepest of the nine Corellian hells, because what I?m going to do to you is MUCH worse. May Yun-Harla have her revenge.? Jag lunged at the smaller Jedi Knight and knocked him into the wall so hard that Kyp was sure he had killed Zekk with such a blow. However, the younger man stumbled to his feet determinedly.
    ?Ha! You really think that would stop a Dark Jedi Master? Ignorant fool! Besides, Yun-Harla loved me, but she?s gone. And you can do nothing about that, now can you?? Zekk said before electrocuting Jag with blue force lightning. The power of the lightning sent the dark-haired Colonel to the floor, his body writhing in pain.
    Kyp knew the fight would soon involve everyone in the cantina if he didn?t act fast. He herded the customers towards the door and then took off at a run in search of one of the Master Skywalkers.
    ?Jaina,? The scream filled the now empty room ?Help me! I?m sorry Jaina.? Even though his body was thrashing with pain, his muscles contracting against each other and his lungs being turned to ashes, Jag screamed out in agony to his beloved. Just as if Zekk had directed another stream of lightning towards Jag?s body, the painful realization struck him that Jaina could no longer save him. He was forced to fight this battle alone. If only I could have taken her place. Oh, Jaina.
    Zekk watched in amazement as the Colonel began to struggle to his feet. Zekk slammed the lightning into Jag with as much power as the Force would give him, knocking him back to the floor again. Jag blinked his eyes twice, and suddenly, an unknown strength welled from within him and he stood fully against the lightning. This new power channeled through his soul, and he was able to hold his balance, charging into Zekk with unveiled rage. The lightning stopped as Zekk was caught off guard by Jag?s rush of strength, and Jagged began slamming Zekk?s head into the durasteel wall behind him.
    ?Colonel Fel, Knight Wysell, stop this instant!? Mara Jade-Skywalker?s sharp tone didn?t even stop Jag for a moment, it only made him smash his head into the wall with increased might.
    ?I said STOP? Mara screamed.
    ?Jagged Fel, what the hell do you think you?re doing?? This time Jag did stop. This voice didn?t belong to Mara Jade. ?When will you listen, my love? Last time I checked, ?Do not turn to brash and terrible ways? didn?t mean ?go slam my ex into a coma?.?
    ?Jaina, please. Don?t talk to me like that. This is your fault! If you had never visited me then I would have never come here, and this son of a sith wouldn?t be

15. blurt

blurt Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2008
    [face_thinking]Hmmm, Jaina being dead is just not going to work out at all.

16. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I was just thinking the same thing.

17. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...IDK[face_whistling][face_whistling]
    Maybe something wonderful will happen???? Or maybe not!!! I'm gonna give you an awful teaser!!! (I mean it's not part of the story but it tells about the story!!!!)

Here it is:
    The only happy post is the last one (or possibly 2), and I PROMISE that this story will stay J/J!!!

Sooooooooo- what's gonna happen- me don't know- well actually I do but muhhahahahahahahahah.
    Sorry I'm rambling!!!

Anyway- Post will be up this weekend or sooner!!!!! And next post- THE REST OF THE FELS!!!!!!

Also just to touch up in the info, just in case your confused!
    1. I really don't like Jacen Solo- so he died at Serpindal
    2. I really don't like Chem Fel- so he died like Davin and Cherith!!!
    3. I really love Anakin Solo- but he still died at Mykr (IDK how to spell that)

So I meant to post that before but forgot to!!! BTW if I'm not here for a long time and there is no post or anything, its because our internet is really messed up and it will go out!!!

Also (BOY am I rambling or what??) does anyone know if Chak died after Survivor's Quest and if so does anyone know how he died?????

Thanks for reading and I guarantee that if you folk can bring in a few more readers the post will be up faster!!!
    Jordan

18. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Here is a funny little story that my best friend told me to write because I mistook what she said!! So here it is!!! By the way THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Jagged Fel woke up to look around at his surrounding; he lifted his arms to find that they were indeed- branches!! He looked at the rest of his body. HE WAS A TREE. He realized the only thing he could do was go swimming! He ran outside and jumped into a water thingie! Then he swam miles and miles because he was as strong as the Incredible Hulk!!! Then he woke up and realized that it was all a dream.

BTW I really think that Benjaimin Barnes looks amazing with a black bathrobe on!!!! (He had his costume on underneath!!!)

Jordan

19. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Nobody has read the little message and I'm sad, so UPPPPPPP!!!!

20. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Ok- I am mad, MAD!!! I found my story on page 3!!! PAGE 3!!!!! Ugggggg.... I guess that that means I will have to post another post to get you guys to come back!!! So I'm taking a poll about the next post!!

1) I stay with the next post (having the Fel family arrive)
    2) I write this really cute post that came to my mind as I was passing notes in one of my classes today

Let me know!!!
    Also does anyone know about Chak Fel????
    Thanks,
    Jordan
    (PLEASE bring other readers in[face_praying])

21. jaina-Fett

jaina-Fett Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 11, 2008
    Hmmm. Wouldn't Kyp have dealt with Zekk if he started throwing force lightning around, rather than getting people out and then watching????

I really hope Jaina comes back at the end of the story, either that or you kill Jag off and put him out of his misery.

[face_devil] :p Just kidding.
    Secondly, that story that you wrote for your friend was rather, random. Although if I knew what it is she said that you misunderstood it might make more sense.

As to what to write first, I say introduce the Fel's. Just out of curiosity, why do you hate Cem?

Keep up the good work, this is a good story, minus the little fact that Jaina's dead!!!!!! But if you day that there will be a happy ending, I guess I will just have to trust you.

Post soon.

22. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    YAY!! A new reader!!
    Why do I hate Chem??? I really have no idea- I just do!!!

Kill Jag? NEVER, I WOULD RATHER DIE!!!!!! or hummmmmmmmm[face_whistling]

My friend said that Jag should go into a trance and wake up in water or something like that!!!!

Ok people, I had to go to the eye doctor today so I didn't get a chance to write but I have to travel about 4 hours tomorrow so I will really try to write!!!!

Post should be up Sunday!

Always remember: New readers help Jordan write faster!!!!
    Jordan

23. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey,
    I'm STUCK!!!!
    I can't think of anything but I also really want to get it up soon!!!
    SO obviously the post won't be up tonight!!!!
    The post might be up on Tuesday!!!! I promise I won't forget this!!! I am planning on finishing this and already have the end planned out so.... maybe I'll give you a hint about the end- or/and the post after the Fels arrive!!!
    Alright here's the hint:[face_love]

24. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    So hey guys!!!!
    Does anyone have any ideas for what could happen when the Fels arrive????? I have like 4 sentences!!!
    PLEASE POST IDEAS!!!!
    Jordan

25. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........
    NO ONE HAS POSTED!!!!!!
    So no one will get a post until......hummmmmm what should your punishment???
    Oh I got it!!!!
    No post until a new reader!!!!!!
    Also this one is really funny!!!
    It's not fully done but I now know what to write!!!!
    Also if anyone is writing a story right now let me know so I can come and read!!!!
    Also if anyone knows about any really mushy J/J stories let me know!!!!

So get to work getting me a new reader or NOOOOOOO postie[face_devil]
    Jordan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.