main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends If You Only Knew -- Post-ROTJ AU -- Han/Leia, Luke -- *UPDATED! 12/24/03*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Puggy, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Thanks for the new post. Since I've never seen Alias, I'm not spoiled at all. Perhaps I should watch it...

Merry Christmas

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    OMG!! Han IS alive! (I knew you wouldn't kill him!) Anyway.... where has he been? What happened that day Leia thought he got killed? Does he know the baby is his? Or even that Leia is pregnant??? SOOOO many questions! :eek: Poor Han must feel very betrayed that she married another man so quickly, but WHY DID HE DISAPPEAR!? And does he know Luke is sitting in prison for his "murder"? Han had better have had amnesia for all that time, or a REALLY REALLY good excuse! *sighs* Great Post!

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2003
    Woo! New post!

Leia's finally out of the dress. Now she's trying to drown herself in the tub. Leia, isn't the water cold? I hope you locked that door... we don't want IIB to get any funny ideas...

Poor Han... errr, Karson. At least he has ale to keep him company. :D

4. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    HE'S ALIVE HE'S ALIVE!!! WOOHOO!!! yeay! first time your fic ends on a somewhat happy note... :D ;)
    cant wait for more
    DM
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yes! Han is alive! :D

But as Kasron something or other? Hmm...yes, you have some explaining to do. ;)

Great post!

6. Peregrine7

Peregrine7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    WT-???

Han is alive, Leia married Isolder, and Luke rots away in jail. One out of three is a good enough average to get you into Cooperstown, but it doesn't count for much elsewhere.

Why do I see Leia as a widow at some point in this tale?

7. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    BAH!!!!!!! What the heck??

What's going on? If he's not dead, why isn't he rushing back to her?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the update! Beautifully written...

A. Windsor

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2003
    The mind of Puggy is something no one should attempt to question. Somewhere in the maze her brain, she has it worked out, hopefully for the best.

All we can do is blindly follow the golden thread through the recesses of her mind...

... and tease/heckle her mercilessly.

:D

9. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I happen to watch "Alias", and you are absolutely right that the similarities are eerie. I hope Han and Leia get a second chance, but with your penchant for evilness, I won't bet on it. I can still pray though. Wonderful twist, especially the potential of a darkside Leia. Only one person could bring her back.

10. talkingbanana

talkingbanana Jedi Master star 3

Jun 4, 2003
    *delurks*

You're evil. :p

*lurks*

11. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    ?[face_plain] NEW LIFE??? NEW ID ??? What a h?? :eek:
    That last chapter created much more mystery.
    ?Two Standard Months Later?
    TWO! Why didn?t Han contact to Leia, Chewie or Lando or anybody????

Puggy dear, I hope you would reveal the truth before I get insane about the waiting.
    :_| [face_laugh] ?I?m Going Slightly Mad? [face_laugh] :_| :p (O.K. I?m not too close to that)
    I can?t imagine what is up your sleeve.

One more Wednesday in 2003! ;)
    Zs.

12. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Puggy!!!!!!

What in the Hapan Cluster is going on here?!!!!? OMG!!! Han is alive!??! And he knows about Leia's marraige...but not the baby...knowing about the baby might...might...help him get his head on straight...and keep him from winking at wayward females. How cruel are you gonna be with this thread? Does Han know about Luke? Does Han even know what happened to himself? Too many questions and (way) too many ways for you to torture our Trio... Aye yi yi...

13. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    OMG Han is alive :D under a different name ?[face_plain] and Moving on :eek: :mad: :_|
    YOU CAN'T BREAK UP Han and Leia!!!!!!!
    And He Leaft Luke in Jail :eek:

14. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    I want more. NOW! :mad:

15. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Heh, look who finally got caught up and decided to post a reply 8-}

I love this story, Puggy, I really do. There's so much going on in the story, it's very complex and twisted together. It leaves me wondering what's in store and wanting to find out as soon as possible.

The changes Leia is going through are actually somewhat scary, considering a person of her character. She feels she's only doing what she has to in order to survive and get to the bottom of things, I'm assuming, but still, she's creepy 8-}

Yay! Han's not dead! Just jealous, heartbroken, and vindictive. Meh, I'll take what I can get 8-}

So, anyway, I promise Han/Leia/Isolder won?t become the next Syd/Vaughn/Lauren, but at times, you?ll be thinking it?s gonna be that way.

*Looks at that AN* *Realizes she just gave away a lot* *Decides not to say anything more*

Oh! Say it ain't so!! Isolder and his eyebrows of doom are going to take over the galaxy!! :eek: 8-}

::Windstar Out::

16. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    and here I am... upping this too! :) :)

17. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    Old McDonald had a farm E I E I O. And on that far he had an UP E I E I O. With an UP UP here and an UP UP there, Here an UP there an UP everywhere an UP UP. Old McDonald had a farm E I E I O.

In case my point was missed, I'm upping this.

18. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Where the heck IS Puggy, anyway? Does everyone but me get month long vacations??? :eek: :p

19. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    I have to admit to being a little concerned.

You're right when you say there are more questions, now. Questions like, what is Han doing? Why is Luke still in jail (okay that's an older one)?

Poor Leia, she's playing it fine. I wouldn't want to be her.

20. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    DRL has kidnapped Puggy. Exams and all. She'll be back though. I'll make her finish it. ::shakes fist at Pugs:: You hear me, woman! You know what I can do with my nagging!

21. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    Upping this wonderful story!! :p

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    UPPPPPYY

23. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Digs out from snowbank and is Upping this again! :)

24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow, um...it's been awhile.

But anyway...UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.