main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you switch on night vision, it makes people look nekid

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jon-and-CaSS, Jul 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    lmao

there are other ways around it :p

2. JediGittes

JediGittes Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    True....and if any of these options involve photography, you know where to send 'em....

3. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    I'll remember that....but one thing, who is going to take the pictures....I did photography but to take pics while doing that is going to be one mighty trick

4. JediGittes

Sep 19, 2000
    I volunteer my services. I'll even work for free - but it may take a while..just to get the right shot of course....

5. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    of course ;)

6. Gav Daragon

Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 25, 2000
    What insults are these Tom you nonce - I'm a nice boy and never insult anyone! [face_mischief]

7. Gav Daragon

Mar 25, 2000
    Sam I meant to say to you yesterday - I went for the 50 free off peak minutes a day as opposed to the 100 mins a month. You would be surprised how much you DO use the free minutes. But yeah, the free text is cool :D

8. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    Well, it's irelevant now cos apparently I have a bad credit rating... what the feck that is about I have no idea... had two loans, both paid off in full... one outstanding bill which has never been ignored.... waaah!! Never mind... screw em

9. Gav Daragon

Mar 25, 2000
    Eh? How can you have that?! But then again they did the same thing to my friend, told him they had a bad credit rating, even though he was getting more money than I was, and he wasn't overdrawn at the time he applied, though I was. You sould try again!

10. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Gonna find out why I've got a bad credit rating first.. solve that problem cos it's hit me a couple times....

11. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    Write to Experian...they'll tell you where your bad credit originated from...

12. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    I've been given an address for an agency by Genie... I'm surprised you have to pay £2 to get a copy of something that you have a legal entitlement to see/have a copy of... that sucks

13. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    It's an Admin charge...they have to search your credit history...

14. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    Worst luck will be someone impersonating you and defaulting on loans under your assumed name... according to Watchdog etc.

Apart from that, can't think of any other outstanding reason... think I might check mine out to see as I've always paid loans back as soon as possible...

15. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    I normally use my overdraft facility, but that's agreed with the bank... would that come up on the thing? It's not like a thousand pounds or ort... it's only a couple hundred tops...

16. pdubyuh

pdubyuh Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2000
    ah ha this is what I do for a job every time you do anything financial it will be recorded, go overdrawn at your bank, miss a credit card payment, apply for credit even getting a copy of it will be recorded on it its a nightmare i'm black listed for about 6 years I'm sure.

17. MayhemUK

Mar 20, 2001
    Ah... using credit too often, even though you pay it back, is also not a good idea from what I remember seeing. Because each credit check that is performed is kept on your record you see, so anyone doing a check will see the number of previous checks done. There is such a thing as overdoing credit. Sad but true...

On the other hand, I've not been in the red anywheres for over 2 years now...

18. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    In the words of Mr McGhee - bastiches!

19. JediGittes

Sep 19, 2000
    I wouldn't worry Sam - I consider myself lucky if I can buy a packet of fags without being harassed by the bank.....what I don't get is when overdrawn, if you go over your limit, they then charge you. How Dumb is that?! You clearly don't have any cash otherwise you wouldn't have done it:
    'I won't spend this £60000 I have at home, I'll just run up my overdraft....'

20. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    The thing that kinda peevs me is that you agree an overdraft with the bank... then you go over that overdraft and the bank is there going "sure, take the money!" and in whispered tones adding "we'll only send you a letter that will cost you £25 and then add interest of 150% to that credit" snigger snigger... buggers...

21. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Also remember that when a credit check is taken against you, it also looks at others at the same address.

This means that someone else at the address has really bad credit and you don't but you get tarred with the same brush. You can write to the credit agencies and ask them to disassociate you with others in the house.

Credit is a real sod in this respect.

22. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    Reminiscing...

23. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    Yes that was a great weekend.

whats this -1 -4 i keep on seing?

24. MayhemUK