main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you think about...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    If you think about doing something that is automatic, like walking, do you ever stop walking and almost fall down?

I know it sounds weird. Sometimes if I am walking and I start to think about how, why, and what is making me walk, sometimes I forget how to walk and stop, sometimes almost falling over. Does that ever happen to you guys?

Does anything happen related to it, like sleeping or something else? If you think about doing something that you have done since a kid, do you all of sudden forget how to do it?

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    by automatic you mean anything normaly easy. I know you can actualy learn how to concusly control your heart rate . and breathing is some thing thats automatic but you can think about it and control it.

3. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    When I read, it's like I'm watching a movie in my head, I don't see the words I'm reading, it's like it just goes in through my eyes and is turned into picture by my brain. But sometimes I stop and think "wow, that's weird how that does that" and I start looking at the words and I can't comprehend a single thing I've just read when I do that.

is that the sort of thing you're talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.