main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA If you were a Sith, what would you call yourself?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by CernStormrunner, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
    Because i have no life (:p ) I think about stuff like this.

The way I see it, falling to the Dark Side is like becomeing a vampire on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Let me explain.

On BtVS, when a person dies and comes back as a vamp, their Human Soul leaves their body, and is replaced by what could loosely be termed a "demonic soul infection". In the Buffyverse, your Human Soul is basically a "moral compass", in that entities with Human Souls tend to be "good", while entities with Demonic Souls tend to be "evil".

The thing about BtVS Vampires is, that while their Human Soul is gone, the memories of the person remain. So what you get is the personality but without any morality. If the person was Jealous or vindictive in life, as a Vamp they still are, just without any brakes on what they would do.

Sorry, going off on a tangent. Anyway, thinking about my own personality flaws, and a quick look at www.dictionary.com, led me to:

Darth Scourge.

"a person or thing that applies or administers punishment or severe criticism."

I even made a pic.

So, anybody else want to share what evil they would be?

EDIT: Stars for cussing

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Excellent pic!

I've had a Sith name for years (surprise surprise). Like you, I thought about what characteristics I have that I could expand upon as a Sith Lord. My old Padawan Stina-Cri even took a Sith name and became my Sith apprentice.

The photo I have of us in our Sith gear never got scanned in (old fashioned photo, that's how long ago lol) so I can't add it here.

All hail and tremble before the might of Darth Discordia and her apprentice Darth Distopia!

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I think I would have to change up the Darth name requirement. I think i'd go with Jim. [face_laugh]

4. TRADMIC

TRADMIC Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2005
    I never quite completed pics.

Sith name: Darth Splenda. Yes, like the sugar. Sweet like sugar, one can easily be fooled into thinking that's what it is. But it's not. In fact it will probably end up giving you cancer. Eventually. Over time. rough splenda picDeceptively sweet, ftw.

5. obanion

obanion Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    I'd go Big Lebowski style. I'd be known as "The Darth", or "The Darth Man", or if you're not into the whole brevity thing, "El Dartharino"

6. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    I came up with a few, but nothing that really grabs me.
    Darth Torque(torment)
    Darth Castiga
    Darth Penance(both dealing with punishment)
    Darth Cadere', Cadari, still playing with various spellings(from the roots of "decay")
    Darth Morbosa(from the Spanish word for "morbid")

Right now, the last two are the top contenders.

7. SuperChill

SuperChill Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 8, 2005
    My first thought was Darth Trader after my last name but that was too easy so I thought about it a little more and narrowed it down to three:

1. Darth Vehement- Characterized by forcefulness of expression or intensity of emotion or conviction; fervid: a vehement denial. See Synonyms at intense.
    Marked by or full of vigor or energy; strong: a vehement storm

2. Darth Tarcaisne- Irish translation of the english word sarcasm.

3. Darth Diggler- I really can't explain that one here.

8. CernStormrunner

Jul 6, 2000
    i...dont think i want an explanation for darth diggler.

9. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    So as you pull out your lightsaber to attack, do you pull back your hood and hear your victim say, "You really ARE Darth Diggler!"

A few samples of Darth Diggler dialogue:
    "If it looks like Sith, and it sounds like Sith, than it must be Sith."

"Padawan: Doesn't it scare you? Working with evil forces?
    Darth Diggler: What?
    Padawan: Evil forces.
    Darth: Evil? No man, it's not evil. It's the Dark Side."

"You don't know what I can do! You don't know what I can do, what I'm gonna do, or what I'm gonna be! I'm Sith! I have powers and you don't know about! I'm gonna be something! I am! And don't *&^%ing tell me I'm not!"

"Apprentice: Master, I was thinking about my name, y'know?
    Sith Lord: Yeah?
    Apprentice: I was wondering if you had any ideas.
    Sith Lord: I've got a few, but you tell me.
    Apprentice: Well, my idea was, y'know, I want a name, I want it so it can cut glass, y'know, razor sharp.
    Sith Lord: Tell me.
    Apprentice: When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, 'Darth Diggler'."

10. CernStormrunner

Jul 6, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.