If you were Jaina, and you just turned to the dark side, what would be your first order of business?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by NarundiJedi, Oct 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    All of you out there hoping she puts on leather, I don't think that will happen. I do think that she will start wearing dark clothes, just like Luke did in ROTJ. And I think she'll keep them, even after she turns back to the light, and I do think that will happen. Now as for how that happens and wwho plays what role in turning her back to the light, well that won't be revealed for three months.
  2. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Nah!!!! She'll put on a tight leather catsuit! Remember, this question is "If you were Jaina. . .what would be your first order of business?" I have to say I couldn't be a dark jedi without my trusty black catsuit! And spikey-heeled boots!! :D

Jae Angel
  3. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'd have people to avenge, of course. Read or listen to Star by Star, you'll see what I mean.
  4. Durron001 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Not everyone in this galaxy cares about what Jaina deserves. I say screw her. Who does she think she is anyway? Kyp should trample over her more to give her some humility. Jaina thinks that since she is a solo the whole galaxy should kiss her feet. No offense to Han Solo who I think is very cool, but he did not turn the tide in the fight against the empire, in fact he almost did Jack Diddly Fart. NO matter what anybody thinks it was Luke that WAS the alliance. The rest of the rebellions men and women were just bantha fodder used to block stormtrooper blasters etc. So I'd like to see a Kyp book where we see the real guy under the angry eyes. Maybe he can whup Jaina's but in it too.
  5. Altima Jedi Knight

star 1
    If I were Jaina? I'd gladly tell you, but I'm not entirely sure on TF.N's policy on perverts. <=)

From an honest standpoint, I'd probably fry every last Vong I could find like a potato. Then I'd fashion a new lightsaber, find Anja Gallandro, and- eh, that's more of a gray area. I think you can imagine.

And then, just to put a big slap in the face to Jagged and Kyp, I'd marry Lowbacca. >=D
  6. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jaina marrying Lowbacca is a good thought, but I'm not sure it would be too good from a biological standpoint. . .ie: No kids!

Jae Angel
  7. Red_Plague Jedi Padawan

If I were Jaina and turned to the dark side, I would start by taking the attack to the Vong. Eventually I would see Kyp's point of view and try to get him and his dozen and whatever to help me. All the while planning on killing him when he is no longer usefull. Then I would wait for more sweet (wimpy) brother Jacen to come and try to turn me from the darkside and kill him. At that point Luke and Kyp would probably show up and I would have to try and kill Kyp. Luke will save him of course, so I would have to kill Luke. Kyp would get really ticked and kill me, then him and Mara would get together to rear Ben.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.