main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If your 7 or under child has seen the SW films, what film of the 6 did he/she like the most?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Nerdling, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Nerdling

Darth Nerdling Force Ghost star 4

Mar 20, 2013
    I was 4 when I saw ANH for the first time, but I don't remember it at all, and I was 7 when I saw TESB for the 1st time. I have distinct memories of Vader revealing himself as Luke's father. It's one of my earliest film memories. My wife was also 7 when she saw ANH for the 1st time, and she loved it. Watching those films at such a young age left a big impression on both of us, but of course, we only saw the OT when we were kids.

Younglings nowadays have an opportunity that we didn't. They can watch all 6 films while still really young. I'm sure a part of my deep affection for SW comes from my childhood exposure to the films. For me, SW is a little like Christmas from my POV; it's for everybody, but kids most of all.

I'll never get to know what it's like to watch the PT films or even ROTJ as a really young kid. Still, I'm interested what film from the series children around 7 or so and younger like the most. I'm also curious about the reasons that make that film their favorite. What especially makes me interested in this is that I have absolutely no idea which film kids will generally pick the most.

2. Emperor Von Schweetz

Emperor Von Schweetz Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2012
    If you're showing them the prequels, just make sure that your children are old enough to hate Jar Jar.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  3. Winston_Sith

Winston_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2004
    That's terrible.

4. Darth Nerdling

Darth Nerdling Force Ghost star 4

Mar 20, 2013
    From my limited experience, little kids really like Jar Jar. He's meant for kids, and I'm glad they like him. Why shouldn't they like a character meant for kids? That's like saying kids shouldn't like Goofy or Daffy Duck.

Pensive Padme likes this.
  5. Falconer13

Falconer13 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 11, 2013
    I don't have kids, but one of my friends who has a 5 year old says that TPM is his son's favorite (and yes, he loves Jar Jar).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.