main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you're coming to the store tonight...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Clockwork, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Anyone who was planning on stopping by Clockwork Comics to play Star Wars tonight, I should warn you that there will be a sealed deck Lord of the Rings TCG tournament tonight at 7:00. So if you want to get some Star Wars games in, you should try to come by early, as most of us (JO, Rob and myself, anyway) will be playing in the tournament.

If you're interested in getting into the LOTR card game, this would be a good time to do it (sealed deck tournaments are great for new players). If you want to learn how to play LOTR and maybe play in the tournament, show up early and JO or I will show you how to play. The LOTR tournament will cost $21.50 and you'll get a starter deck and four booster packs.

The store will still be open if you just want to hang around and play Star Wars (I'm not going to throw everyone else out at 7:00 or anything), but table space may be limited if we get a good turnout for the LOTR tournament.

2. rfuthey

rfuthey Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    I'm planning on arriving at about 4:30 p.m. I'm bringing SWTCG, Heroclix (finally put together a good team), Jedi Knights, and Pokemon (just to shame Jefferson's reputation for only having "cool" games at his store).

Jefferson, is it okay if I just get my starter deck for LotR when I get there so one of you can teach me how to play with that, and I'll pick out my boosters with everyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.