main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you're not doing anything this Sunday (Oct. 10)...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Clockwork, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I'm hosting an event for the new Star Wars Miniatures Game at my store on Sunday October 10 at 1:00 (see below for the address). I'll show you how to play the game (it's very easy to play) and we'll have an informal tournament, which is really just an excuse to play the game all afternoon.

If you haven't heard about the game yet, you should check it out - it's a collectible miniatures game similar to Heroclix or Mage Knight, but it's a lot easier to play. So far all the characters in the game are from the classic trilogy, although there is a prequels expansion planned for release in November.

For you collectors out there, the figures look fantastic, so even if you're not interested in playing the game you may want to have a look at the miniatures.

Hopefully I'll see some of you on Sunday!

Clockwork Comics and Games
    2835 S. Broadway in Englewood (South Denver really)

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks Jefferson :D I'm making costumes all weekend, but you never know, I might want to sneak out.

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    I wish i could make it. but that would mean i would be driving to denver 4 weekends in a row. I really want to learn how to play this game too.

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Doh!!! I'm in the same boat! I'm in Pueblo and wanna go...but...my entire weekend is still up in the air.

Maybe we can play at our Halloween "party"...which appears to be becoming just a Halloween "shindig" playing since that weekend's pretty busy for everyone, too.

5. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Oh! Hey...can you change the title of the thread to maybe "Clockwork Events" or something? And maybe use the thread to post all the various events at yer store? I rarely make it to P-town gaming events anymore...but...ya never know...especially with "working in the garage" season coming to a close very soon. :)

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    yeah. my booster packs should be here soon from PHX. then i just need the starter set to get the ball rolling.

7. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I'll be happy to post future Star Wars related events here, hopefully with more notice next time. I'll definitely be hosting more events for this game in the future.

Also, for anyone who wants to learn how to play the game but can't make it on Sunday, stop by my store any time and I'll be glad to show it to you.

8. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001

FRELL, FRELL, FRELLLLL!!!!! I gotta pull 12 hours of call on the 10th.....DANG!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.