main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IGN.COM/XBOX

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by JayFank, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayFank

JayFank Jedi Master star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    If anyone is an IGN.COM insider, can someone go to ign.com/xbox and give me the new article about jedi knight ii?

2. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Um...isn't that sorta stealin? Not sure if this is the board to use for that....

3. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Yeah, its illegal sorry. And anything IGN Xbox writes = biased crap on a stick.

4. Rabid_Balding_Ewok

Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    It's not illegal. Now if you were to copy it word for word it would be considered stealing. There's nothing wrong with giving a summary of the article just don't copy the article.

>>>And anything IGN Xbox writes = biased crap on a stick.<<<

Kind of like IGN Cube. ;)

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!

5. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    Gamespy seems to be less biased. They're overly harsh on some games but for the most part I like them better (plus I like the grudge matches). The only thing I don't like about them is they won't be honest about a game till after it's out (probably cause they don't want to scare away advertisers) Their previews of Quantum Redshift made it sound like an awesome game, then 2 weeks later the reviewer beat it up and spit it out. I imagine no matter where you go 2 things are a constant. One, previews are not a good basis of how a game will be and two, politics and $$$ (read: advertising) get in the way.

The best bet is to read viewer reviews and get their feedback.

As for JK2 all the info you need can be found on the PC reviews and reactions. Just subtract the mod ability and online play :( (stupid nonconsole specific ports, but you've still got the bots)

IGN............they're crap on a stick, I'll go with that analogy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.