Ignite those Sabers and Fire those Blasters-W-S Fanforce Introductions

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by CrazyMike, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    HEY!!! Beyond_the_Stars!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME!!! From the Dog in the Stars!!!

Looks like your going to be right at home here. I'm a huge Anima fan as well. EVANGELION!!!!!!

True to the Padawan, the Sith are planning a midnight of Revenge and we hope to see you there!!!!

2. Whiney_Farmboy Force Ghost

Hey guys, it's Blake--I FINALLY got my old User Name working again--and I'll be on this one from now on.
  3. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome Farmboy, hope to see you at the Palladium next Wednesday! :D
  4. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been posting for a while, but I took a hiatus while I moved, flew around the world...you know boring stuff..... ;)

Name: Janine...everyone calls me J-9

Description: 5'11," 125 lbs, Curly D.Brown Hair, Hazel eyes.

Marital Status: Married to the Hottest man in the galaxy!

Likes: ROOTbeer, Star Wars (duh), Lord of the Rings, and making costumes! Check out my website at www.costumec.com

Dislikes: Rebel scum (except when I'm in one of thier costumes...then I just pretend I'm undercover), hang nails, roaches, and stupid people. I just hate stupid people.

If I had one wish what would it be: Sharks with lasers on thier forheads.

That's it!

Let me know if any of you need any costume help!
  5. RontorZigg Jedi Padawan

Name: Kyle (a.k.a. Rontor Zigg

Description: Shaggy Hair

Marital Status: Single, but just got out of a relationship

Likes: MMORPGs, Star Wars Galaxies in general, I play World of Warcraft some, I love Computers / Computer Games, Love the Star Wars saga,

If I had one wish what would it be: Probably to have more money so I could buy anything I wanted

That basically explains me...I am heavily into Star Wars Galaxies. I play on the Tarquinas server (Lots of Roleplaying) and run my own Imperial Guild called the Dark Force Supremacy (-DFS-). I have a Dark Jedi Knight on SWG named Rontor Zigg and a Bounty Hunter named Rontar Zigg. If you are interested in meeting up, send me a message =p.

But anyways, off the SWG subject..I am kind of into collecting Star Wars things, but I have not bought anything in 4 years so I guess you could say im not up to date. Im in the market though, looking for a Force FX Lightsaber.

Thanks for adding me, and I look forward to meeting all of you!!!

Kyle (a.k.a Rontor Zigg)
  6. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Why are all these people posted in here like they want to be part of the Fan Force and then no one!!!! POSTS????????

Hey Spooky??

Wookie relations.
    HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.