San Joaquin, CA IGNLive Gaming Convention Anaheim CA, Oct. 22nd & 23rd!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IGN Live Be The Game

IGN Live brings IGN.com to Life. Visit the website at http://www.ign.com and click on IGNLIVE!

IGN Live is IGN.com's first live event taking place on October 22nd and 23rd at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. This live event will feature the top releases for the 2005 holiday season, seminars on how to get into the video game industry, live panels with video game publishers/developers, enormous video game tournaments, exclusive first looks at the hottest game trailers, and overall lifestyle entertainment related to cars, gear, music etc.

Attendees will be able to view trailer exclusives in the Dolby® HD Theater, a venue that seats over 250 people and is equipped with high-definition video and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Attend exclusive seminars, in association with the Game Developers Conference, telling gamers ?How to Break into the Game Industry.? Other live panels will be conducted by IGN Entertainment editors who will be interacting with personalities across videogames, movies, music and technology.

The event takes place Saturday Oct. 22nd, and Sunday Oct. 23rd at the Anaheim Convention Center in Hall D located at:

800 West Katella Avenue,
    Anaheim, CA 92802

Show hours are from 10-7 on Saturday and 10-6 on Sunday

Here is a link to the sponsors and exhibitors which will be at the event: http://live.ign.com/sponsors.html

There will be a gamespy tournement arena for Halo 2, Battlefield 2, and Counter-Strike.

Feel free to come dressed as your favorite character as they will have contests and will be awarding cash prizes for the best dressed.

Entry is $15 per day to attend, and $9 for parking (*** If you are a costumed member "working" the event, you get free admittance and parking, see below under "Costumed Event Opportunity.")

We will have a booth at this event which will be shared by the costuming clubs. We will have flyers for our club and our photo album at the booth. IGN has asked us to bring any cool props, cut-outs or other
    items so that we can turn our 10 x 10 booth in a Star Wars type den. If you have any ideas or items to donate to the booth, please post in this thread. There will be at least 6-8 costumed members in and around the booth at all times as they will be taking pictures with guests, who can then go online to download their pictures with the Star Wars characters. IGN is providing a photographer for this event. A Star Wars type backdrop would be cool if any of you have one, or know who does, or how we could make one. This would also be cool to use in other future events.

- You can participate in the messageboard for this event here: http://boards.ign.com/IGN_Live/b8594/

******* Costumed Event Opportunity ********

I am in need of 25-30 costumed members daily to work this event with both Good Guy and Bad Guy costumes. Costumed workers get free admission and parking. I have all the Jedi I need at this time, but still need "other" good guy, and all bad-guy costumes. (See note on parking below)

I am also in need of several stormtroopers each morning to stand at the door and "act like security" during the informal checks of backpacks and purses. It would be good to have perhaps an Imperial officer or two each morning to assist as well.

Each costumed member is required to work a 2 hour shift at the booth in costume. You of course may go and take all the breaks you need as required, there will be a changing area provided for you. We will have 6-8 costumed members at the photo booth at all times.

We will be having MTV 2 there so I?m sure they will be getting many shots with the Star Wars costumed members. Basically, IGN wants you guys to enjoy the event and have fun with the fans, nothing too structured or crazy. And of course you are welcome to play the games!

Everyone who wishes to attend, please post below with your name, what costumes you have, and give me your preferences of shifts. Also let me know if you can work on Saturday, Sunday, or both days. The shift times are 10-12, 12-2, 2-4, and 4-7 on Saturday a
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Update:

- I have 56 free passes to this event, so that is how many costumed slots I have available.

- I also received 12 "2 for the price of 1 admissions." If anyone would like one of these for friends/family, let me know. That is a good deal as it is only $15 a day admission to this convention for two people. General admission at the door is $25.00 each.

- The event will be televised on MTV 2

- Video Game Hero/Villain costume contest $1,500 each cash award

- PokerStars "All-in tournement"

- Best Buy Main stage will hold panels hosted by the IGN and GameSpy editors, featuring some of the biggest names in the video game, movie, and technology industries.

- Classic Game Auctions. Bid on favorites such as Pacman, Galaga, Space Invaders etc.

- Game swap sale. Bring your old games and swap with others. Tables are $5.00.

- The cash prizes for the gaming tournements is $7,500, $2,500 each for the winners in Battlefield 2, Halo 2, and Counter-Strike

- They will be holding exclusive seminars on how to break into the Game Industry in association with the Game Developers Conference.

- Dolby HD Theatre. A 250 seat theatre with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound where you can view exclusive game and movie trailers.
  3. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Charles asked me to mention that I did need people with lightsaber dueling ability. If you have some choreographed routines, please bring your sabers with you. We have a 50 minute time period on stage that has been allotted for lightsaber demonstrations and it is going to be televised on MTV2 I am told. I am in desperate need of more "bad guy" costumes however, so if you have a bad guy costume, can you bring that as well to change into after the duels? I know if you can come down it would only be for one day, so I will try and pin IGN down on what day we have the lightsaber battle scheduled, and try to get it scheduled for Saturday.
  4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well I am glad Charles prompted me to contact IGN... it turns out they have scheduled 4 performances of lightsaber battles (2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday). Even Anakin and Obi-wan didn't battle that long. :p We will definitely have to have several groups of people performing during each time slot, and use the in-between times to promote our various clubs. :D

For all you dueling Jedi. IGN has scheduled us for two performances of Jedi battles on Saturday, and two on Sunday each lasting 50 minutes each. Our CR suggested perhaps having several smaller performances during that 50 minute slot. Say one group starts at 1:00, another at 1:10, etc to break it up. In between times we can take the mic and talk about our various clubs and give information on where to go for lightsaber classes (San Diego has one now too). Perhaps even give a simple lesson to people in the crowd?

The THQ Wrestling Ring Schedule of Events
    Saturday

12:00-12:50pm Prelim Wrestling

1:00pm-1:50pm Star Wars Lightsaber Battle

2:00- 2:50pm Prelim Wrestling

3:00pm-3:50pm Star Wars Lightsaber Battle

4:00pm-4:30pm Video Game Costume Contest Prelims

5:00pm-5:30pm Finals Wrestling Matches

The THQ Wrestling Ring Schedule of Events

Sunday

12:00-12:50pm Prelim Wrestling

1:00pm-1:50pm Star Wars Lightsaber Battle

2:00- 2:50pm Prelim Wrestling

3:00pm-3:50pm Star Wars Lightsaber Battle

4:00pm-4:30pm Video Game Costume Contest Finals

5:00pm-5:30pm Finals Wrestling
  5. Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Master

star 1
    Just a question, is a Vader attending? Curiosity has got my mind atm, my costume isnt completed yet (missing leather body suit, and a new chest box), but I am curious :)

Also, it seems we are bringing down a group of 12 at first counts.

See you all in Anaheim!!
  6. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't have a Vader yet, there is one in our club here in San Diego but I haven't asked Brandon if he could attend or not yet.
  7. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The size of the Jedi Battle Arena is 20 ft x 20 ft, so please make sure your routines can fit in the space alloted.

Also, I am in need of a Vader, so if you can get your costume ready in time, I'd be most appreciative.
  8. Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Master

star 1
    *Blink* you need a Vader? Well let me say.

"What is thy bidding"

Guess that means I am stowing 2 costumes for this function then, My Sith costume for dueling and my Vader for parading about. If you dont mind this Vader showing up:
    [image=http://www.theorderofthetwinsuns.com/Vader.jpg]

Then I would be happy to.

Side note, all hand made (minus the helmet which has been modded some, and the chest box) The armor has been repainted into a correct grey/black color scheme, a new cod piece has been made, and I will be attempting to vinyl coat my current body suit as time and finances will not allow me to make a more accurate piece. I would also wield a proper saber... not a toy :)

A question about the fights. Will there be a chance for us to warm up on stage, or at least practice on it a couple of times?
  9. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, Lord Vader would be MOST welcome!

I guess if you want to practice on the stage, I'd suggest getting there at 9:30am or earlier and practicing before the doors open. With your passes and with your first and last names, I can get you on the list so you can get in early.
  10. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I have returned!!!

Here is an update for you.
    The Order of the Twin Suns will have 11 members attending the event. 8 members will be there both Saturday and Sunday as I have booked the perfect room for our overnight stay.

We will be bringing our Vader, Anakin, Dooku, Obi Wan, Janga, and hopefully a Red Guard. We have both random Sith and Jedi.
    We also have Skippy who may get a new costume for the event.

MotherP
  11. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The latest update is on the San Diego forum in this thread: http://boards.theforce.net/San_Diego,_CA/b10143/21807126/p4/?83

I am just awaiting the full names of those attending, the costumes you will be bringing, and the days and times of shifts you prefer. Check out the thread I linked to in this post to see the available time slots.

Thanks sooooo much for coming down to help out with this event!

Linda :)
  12. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    oh, we are looking forward to it!

and thanks so much for inviting us to come play with you! we are kind of isolated up here, and miss out on all the fun stuff you guys do together. wish we were closer, travel can be a real bummer sometimes.

13. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi Mara_Jade_Fan, could you use a Jango, Jedi, and Jawa for your booth or wherever it is that your recruiting people in costume for. Here's some pics of our costumes with the only change to them being adding a jetpack to Jango's costume. The kid is my son and the Jawa is my little sister(22 years if that's little), so if you could use us we'd have to stay together in a time slot or two on Saturday only(as of right now but that might change. We'd be comming up with Tulare County's Twin Suns group.
    I'll PM you our full names and the times we'd prefer if you can use us.
    -Cruzer

[image=http://image56.webshots.com/156/2/44/20/438724420mOScwF_ph.jpg]
  14. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Here is the updated list. Make sure those participating in the Jedi Arena Battles all have an * behind their names, and that your names are spelled correctly. Make sure those of you working Saturday only, are only listed for Saturday and that the time is okay for you. Those there both days, make sure I have you listed both days and that the times are okay for you. You may work MORE time than is listed, the times listed are the minimum you need to be in the costumes. You will be at the photo booth during your scheduled times in costume taking photos with the guests of the convention. IGN is providing a photographer, but you are welcome to take your own photos and video of the convention. If you are slated to perform in one of the Jedi Arena Battles during your scheduled photo booth duty, you of course may leave, and return after your battle is over.

Saturday

10am - 12pm

Tom Brink - Stormtrooper
    Linda Crispien - Stormtrooper
    Kelli Campbell - Biker Scout
    Michelle Axelgaard - Custom Mandalorian
    Tony Snyder - Custom Mandalorian
    Todd Gottfried - Sandtrooper
    Clay Dudash- TIE Pilot
    Rachel Williams - Jedi
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Colin Burton - Jedi

12 pm - 2pm

Edgar Gallego - Stormtrooper *
    Slawomir Stojanowski (Steve)- Black Spec. Ops Stormtrooper
    Todd Gottfried - Sandtrooper
    Rene Lugo - Stormtrooper
    Jess Canseco - Barriss Offee
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Aaron H. - Jedi *
    Robert Estrada - Jedi/X-Wing/RFT? *
    Barry Pike- Count Dooku, Old Ben Kenobi *
    Greg Sharp- Qui Gon Jinn, Random Jedi *
    Liz Smith- Janina Solo, Random Jedi *
    Bette Standerfer- Random Sith/Possible Emperor

2pm - 4pm

Jhon - TIE Pilot
    Lewis Ervoes - Custom Mandalore
    Lorenzo Cruz- Jango Fett
    Quintin Cruz- Youngling (child)
    Cheryl Porter- Random Sith
    Ryan Pieper - Rebel Fleet Trooper *
    Alex Rodriguez - Jedi
    Robert Albrecht - Dark Jedi
    Matt Wilbur - Jedi *
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Jeremiah Jones - Jedi *
    Brittany Butler - TBA

4pm - 7pm

Josh Whitman - Lord Darth Vader *
    Dini - Blue Clonetrooper
    Brett Dennis - Stormtrooper
    Lewis Ervoes - Custom Mandalore
    Tiffany Boling - Mandalorian
    Derek Mazer - Red Guard or Sith
    Dennis McGrath- Jedi or IRG?
    Michael McGrath- Jedi
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Dan Wolsey - Jedi *
    Charles Boling - Anakin Skywalker *

Sunday

10am - 12pm

Tom Brink - Stormtrooper
    Jhon - TIE Pilot
    Donna Keeley - Jedi General
    Kim Leigh - Obi-wan Kenobi
    Josie Figueroa - Jedi
    Don Trim - Jedi *

12pm - 2pm

Josh Wittman- Lord Darth Vader, Random Sith *
    Derek Mazer- Red Guard, Random Sith
    Slawomir Stojanowski (Steve) - Black Spec. Ops Stormtrooper
    Dini - Blue Clonetrooper
    Mike Moore - Sandtrooper
    Jhon - TIE Pilot
    Josie Figueroa - Jedi
    Lloyd Mirafuentes - Jedi

2pm - 4pm

Charles Boling - Anakin Skywalker *
    Dennis McGrath - Jedi or IRG?
    Michael McGrath - Jedi
    Matt Wilbur - Jedi *
    Dan Wolsey - Jedi *
    Jeremiah Jones - Jedi *
    Alex Rodriquez - Je
  15. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    *Jaina* Solo is possbile, but during all of my slated times, I will definitely be in Jedi garb, because it's the same times scheduled for my battle - both days. I will have to do the leave for my fight and come back thing. The only other issue, for ID purposes (I don't know what the check-in security is like), it may be safer to list me as "Elizabeth Smith" instead of "Liz."
  16. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Your names will be left at will-call and you will be given a wristband. For those going both days, you most likely will have to check in at will-call on both days to receive a new wristband.

Is there anyone else coming that I don't have names for? The IGN people want the list submitted today, instead of Thursday night.

Edit: Added Rebekah Cruz Jawa to the same time slot as Lorenzo and Quinton.
  17. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Updated again:

Saturday

10am - 12pm

Tom Brink - Stormtrooper
    Clay Dudash- TIE Pilot
    Mike Moore - Sandtrooper
    Rachel Williams - Jedi
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Colin Burton - Jedi

12 pm - 2pm
    Josh Wittman Darth Vader *
    Mike Moore- Sandtrooper:
    Rene Lugo - Stormtrooper
    Bette Standerfer - Random Sith/Possible Emperor
    Aaron H. - Jedi *
    Robert Estrada - Jedi/X-Wing/RFT *
    Barry Pike - Count Dooku/ Ben Kenobi
    Greg Sharp - Qui-Gon Jinn/ Random Jedi *
    Elizabeth Smith - Jedi *
    Better Sanderfer- Random Sith/Possible Emperor

2pm - 4pm

Jhon - TIE Pilot
    Lewis Ervoes - Custom Mandalorian
    Lorenzo Cruz - Jango Fett
    Quinton Cruz - Youngling
    Rebekah Cruz - Jawa
    Alex Rodriguez - Jedi
    Matt Wilbur - Jedi *
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Jeremiah Jones - Jedi*
    Brittany Butler - Mara Jade

4pm - 7pm

Andrew Page - Darth Vader
    Christy Page - Custom Mandalorian
    Dini - Blue Clone Clonetrooper
    Derek Mazer - Royal Guard
    Denis McGrath - IRG or Jedi?
    Michael McGrath - Jedi
    Tiffany Boling - Custom Mandalorian
    Shawn Crosby - Rebel Pilot
    Lawrence Green - Luke ROTJ
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Dan Wolsey - Jedi /Anakin **
    Charles Boling - Anakin Skywalker

Sunday

10am - 12pm

Tom Brink - Stormtrooper
    Linda Crispien - Stormtrooper:
    Jhon - TIE Pilot
    Kim Leigh - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Josie Figueroa - Jedi
    Ryan Pieper - Rebel Fleet Trooper
    Don Trim - Jedi *

12pm - 2pm

Josh Wittman- Darth Vader *
    Derek Mazer- Royal Guard
    Slawomir Stojanowski (Steve) - Black Spec. Ops Stormtrooper
    Dini - Blue Clone
    Jhon - TIE Pilot
    Josie Figueroa - Jedi
    Lloyd Mirafuentes - Jedi
    Jess Canseco - Barriss Offee

2pm - 4pm

Bette Standerfer- Random Sith/Possible Emperor
    Dennis McGrath - IRG or Jedi
    Michael McGrath - Jedi
    Matt Wilbur - Jedi *
    Dan Wolsey - Jedi **
    Jeremiah Jones - Jedi *
    Alex Rodriguez - Jedi
    Barry Pike - Count Dooku/ Old Ben Kenobi *
    Greg Sharp - Qui-Gon Jinn/ Jedi *
    Elizabeth Smith - Jedi *

4pm - 6pm

18. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    how come charles doesn't have an * by his name anymore?
  19. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    /\ I think he lost it when I removed someones name. I know he is one of the Jedi Duelers though. When I post the final list tomorrow, I'll add his * back in.

Parking info: Park in the Anaheim Convention Center and bring your parking ticket in with you. Before you leave the convention for the day, give me your parking ticket and I will give you $4.50 reimbursement if you drove alone, or give you $9.00 if you drove a carpool of people. Do this for each day you are at the convention.
  20. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Here is the list of names for those working the IGN event this weekend. Please note your times to work the Photo Booth above, a copy of your hours will be at the Photo booth. If you are planning to attend, and your name is not on the list of people below, please contact me via cell phone ASAP (619)200-3756.

Parking Procedure: Park in the Anaheim Convention Center Parking. Parking is $9.00. Bring your parking ticket into the Anaheim Convention Center. There are no in and out priveledges. When you are ready to go home for the day, bring your parking ticket to me (I will be in Stormtrooper). If you have driven alone, I will reimburse you $4.50 for parking. If you drove at least one other person, I will reimburse you the full $9.00 for parking.

Location of the convention and our booth: The IGN convention is in Hall A. Our booth is in a great location near the front doors of the convention, booth #108. Enter hall A on the far left-hand side, we are next to the Nintendo booth, behind the Pokemon Car, and right next to the Verizon booth. The photo booth is roughly 10 x 20 feet, but we are sharing the space with the photo company that will be taking our pictures with the guests.

Procedure to get your wristband In order to get a wristband to get into the convention, your name must be on the list below. If it should be and is not, call me at (619)200-3756 ASAP. Bring your ID to the Will Call booth and tell them you are with the Star Wars group and give them your name. They will have a copy of the list of names below, and will give you your wristband which is good for admission on both Saturday and Sunday, so please don't lose the wristband.

List of Star Wars Members (501st Stormtrooper Legion / Rebel Legion / Fanforce)

Tom Brink - Stormtrooper
    Colin Burton - Jedi
    Brittany Butler - Mara Jade
    Jessica Canseco - Barriss Offee
    John A. Cornejo - TIE Pilot
    Lorenzo Cruz - Jango Fett
    Quinton Cruz - Youngling
    Rebekah Cruz - Jawa
    Ryan Driver - Jedi *
    Clay Dudash- TIE Pilot
    Robert Estrada - Jedi/X-Wing/RFT *
    Collin Gomez
    Josie Figueroa - Jedi
    Aaron Holtsclaw. - Jedi *
    Jeremiah Jones - Jedi*
    Kim Leigh - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Rene Lugo - Stormtrooper
    Derek Mazer - Royal Guard
    Dennis McGrath - IRG or Jedi?
    Michael McGrath - Jedi
    Denise McMurry - Blue Clonetrooper
    Lloyd Mirafuentes - Jedi
    Mike Moore - Sandtrooper
    Andrew Page - Darth Vader
    Christy Page - Custom Mandalorian
    Barry Pike - Count Dooku/ Ben Kenobi
    Alex Rodriguez - Jedi
    Greg Sharp - Qui-Gon Jinn/ Random Jedi *
    Elizabeth Smith - Jedi *
    Bette Standerfer - Random Sith/Possible Emperor
    Adam Tipps - Custom Mandalorian
    Don Trim - Jedi *
    Josh Wittman- Darth Vader *
    Matt Wilbur - Jedi *
    Rachel Williams - Jedi
    Dan Wolsey - Jedi /Anakin **
  21. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Pictures I took during the set-up at IGN today:

This is our dressing room. It is on the left side nearer to the back of Hall A above the Deli. Unfortunately there are two flights of stairs to get up to the dressing room, so I am going to get Jedi or non-costumed individuals to take turns helping the armored individuals decend and ascend the stairs safely.

[image=http://images12.fotki.com/v241/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention002-vi.jpg]

Here is what our dressing room looks like inside. From our dressing room you can look out the windows and have a great view of the convention. Expected attendance is 10,000 people. We will be sharing the dressing room with a few wrestlers, but the room is quite large.

[image=http://images12.fotki.com/v240/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention003-vi.jpg]

This is what our booth looked like this morning. It is a 10x20 foot space, with Verizon on the other side of us.

[image=http://images14.fotki.com/v224/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention004-vi.jpg]

This is the Jedi Arena Battle area where Jedi from the Rebel Legion will be staging battles twice daily, from 1:00 - 1:50, and 3:00 - 3:50 both Saturday and Sunday. The arena measures 20 ft x 20ft.

[image=http://images14.fotki.com/v208/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention001-vi.jpg]

Other shots of the convention being set up:

[image=http://public.fotki.com/MaraJade/ign_convention/ign_convention_005.html]

[image=http://images15.fotki.com/v232/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention006-vi.jpg]

[image=http://images14.fotki.com/v219/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention007-vi.jpg]

[image=http://images14.fotki.com/v225/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention008-vi.jpg]

[image=http://images15.fotki.com/v235/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNConvention009-vi.jpg]
  22. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Request from IGN:

IGN would like to get as many costumed members in front of the Anaheim convention center by 9am. If you don't mind getting there early, I'd really appreciate it. Radio and TV stations will be present, and convention attendees will be lined up outside the convention center. The expected attendance is 10,000 people. They want you to interact with the crowd and media, basically keep people entertained until the doors open at 10:00am. The earliest you can get into the convention center is 7:00am. Feel free to arrive as early as you'd like and suit up. Imperials doing the "Security/Bag check duty" I'll have more instructions for you tomorrow morning. I am going to try and get there at 7:00am myself.
  23. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [image=http://images14.fotki.com/v220/photos/4/42811/2778078/IGNMap-vi.jpg]

This is a map of the floor of Hall A. Red Star marks the photo booth. On the opposite end of the hall is the Jedi Battle Arena (Wrestling arena). The doors to Hall A, are on the far right side, near the Red Star. Our dressing room is above where it reads concessions on the lower left of the map.
  24. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA

VIP
    star 3
    Much respect to you guys for making the trip down and for the awesome choreo fights. I hadn't met any other groups besides ours who did that so it is cool to see that it is growing. Hope to see you guys at more events in the future.
  25. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    it was our pleasure! thanks for the invite!

fun to meet you all and get to hang out with you, hope we can get together more often in the future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.