main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA IGNLive Gaming Convention Anaheim CA, Oct. 22nd & 23rd!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danakin_Skywalker

Danakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 1

Jan 30, 2005
    I would just like to say it was a huge honor to meet you all this weekend, and I look forward to seeing you all soon. Dan

2. JediFish02

JediFish02 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    Hey guys, thanks again so much for making the drive down. You were a great group, a lot of fun to hang out and talk to. I hope we get to do more events together in the future!!!!!

3. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    thanks again for making us feel welcome!

had a great time talking to (don't be hurt if i forget you, i'm bad with names): rachel, robert, dan, linda, and the nice guy in the tan jedis whose name i remembered almost ALL day and now it's gone... (this is like faire, almost- except at faire it can sometimes take me years to find out a name, much less remember it...)

jedifish, how on earth did i miss the chance to bond with another photographer?!

until we meet again... or i think of something else to say...

4. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    Thanks everyone, we were very happy to be able to come and have so much fun! We've definitely gotta do something together again. And sorry I forgot your name Dan [face_worried] if I had known you were "Danakin" I'm certain it would have stuck :) .

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I want to say that I had a great time and would like to thank Linda for inviting us. It was great fun and I hope to see everyone again. Maybe FDIM? I am looking forward to that again. Only this time we will be dragging Jerry, Liz, and Tarah with us.

6. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    I to had a good time this weekend. I enjoyed meeting those members from San Diego, Orange County, 501st and Rebel Legion. It was a pleasure, and hope we all do more events together.

I will go again to FIDM, as long as we find a different parking lot :oops:

7. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    It was cool getting to meet everybody and hang out a bit, even though we didn't get do to all the fighting. I think it went well anyway. It would be good to get together again... perhaps at a somewhat quieter venue next time?

P.S. The wig says "Hi!"

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!

I can't thank you guys enough for driving all the way down for this event. It was great meeting all of you. It wouldn't have been as fun without you. Despite my sore aching feet, I had a great time. I agree, we should get together again at a quieter local - how about the Fan Day at FIDM that Shawn Crosby is organizing for the first week of December? If anyone didn't get reimbursed for parking, please email me at MaraJade@cox.net and tell me if you drove alone, or drove a carpool. Thanks!

Here are some pics I took at the event. Feel free to download/print out whatever you like. If you want the original full size versions of any picture just let me know.

http://public.fotki.com/MaraJade/ign_convention/

9. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    cool pictures, linda! first time i've seen our Lord Helmet all duded up in his new armor!

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    I have a Mandalorian helmet that was left at the booth. I think it belongs to Tiffany. If she can PM me her address, I will ship it out to her ASAP. I'm sure she needs it before the weekend.

11. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Thanks you guys for driving down! It was great seeing some of you guys again, and great getting to talk to some of you guys! Sorry I didn't stick around long enough to get to meet/talk with everyone! :)

12. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Here are some pics that Colin (JediFish our photographer) took at IGN. The pictures are being hosted by Jess-squared:

http://www.jess-squared.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=IGN

13. Clone250

Clone250 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 23, 2005
    Just wanted to say it was great meeting all of you and I had a great time talking and Saber fighting with you. Oh and Liz I'll have that picture for you by tomarrow.

14. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    :D :D :D thanks jeremiah! i hope the pics i took for you turned out okay.

15. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    thank you thank you for finding and keeping my helmet we were so tired that i didnt even think to check the car and when i heard i had left it i felt so like anakin when obi scolds him for loing his lightsaber! it was really nice to met all of you even though half the time i didnt see your faces all that well i look forward to meeting you guys again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.