main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA I'll be gone this weekend, in case anyone needs me

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I am leaving tomorrow a.m. for the Annual Magical Mystery TOur- most of you already know what that is. anywhay if you post something for me to respond to, I won't see it until monday, possibly late sunday night
    Cheers!
    -Cate-

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    And the Destination was:

Mount St. Helens. I actually guessed correctly, because I talked on the phone Friday night with a friend about it and worked it out by talking to him that it would be Mount St. Helens. Though that wasn?t where we stopped first. Cami faked us out by driving past the exits one would normally take to get there. Plus, after I had said I thought we were going to Mount St. Helens, She asked which exit to take to go to Ocean Shores and then looked all embarrassed like she had just spilled the beans. We drove into Kelso Washington and we all looked at each other like ?what the hell is in Kelso? then we pulled up in front of a Red Lion Inn, which tend to be pretty decent hotels and Cami turned to us and said,
    ?well sissy, you were right. We are going to Mount St Helens, but tomorrow after we spend the night here and spend time lounging around the pool?? etc.. etc.. That is a paraphrase actually because I don?t remember what her exact words were.

Anyway, I will be writing up a brief blog account of our adventure with pictures, I will post a link here when I am done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.