main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'll Think About It.(Jaina/Kyp)NJO. FINISHED! 10/26 Special post 1/6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mayo_Solo, Oct 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! COME ON!! THIS IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!! POST MORE POST MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

2. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Patience Ami.

Hehe. I may have a post up tonight or tomorrow.

3. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Great, more soon please!

4. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    They like it, they really like it.

Hey maybe I'll put a sneak peak of the sequel/maybe next installment up with the post tomorrow.

I wonder.

5. vogt0047

vogt0047 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    ::runs into thread and trips over same tissue box::

Great job Mayo! :D

::Dances little jiggy for Mayo's post::

6. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Thank you!

::to tissue box::

How many times do I have to tell you to stay on the nightstand or on the computer desk. You are such an inconsiderate tissue box. Grrrrrrrrr.

:D

Posty tonight. Hopefully.

7. Miyu

Miyu Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    I have found this Fanfic only now.
    It's very very very good !!!!!! :D :D
    More soon, please :)

8. Jacy2412

Jacy2412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I just found this story. It's hard to find the actual story posts, but it's good. I hope there's another post soon. I hate to be left hanging here... :)

9. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Sorry about not getting the post up. Life has been crazy. I may have one up within the next two or three days.

After that, things may be off. I'll be in New Jersey for a week, so my posts won't be up until later in the evening, and then I'll be in Italy. So when many of uour are going to bed I'll be getting up, and visa vesa.

I'll try and get the post up soon.

Thank goodnees Mr. Tissue box ran away to the bathrom to join the toilet paper. Now I won't keep tripping over him :D

;)

10. Jacy2412

Jacy2412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    LOL, that's funny, I live in the Netherlands, not far from italy. So you won't be the only one up.

Except when i'm going on vaction...LOL

11. Miyu

Miyu Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    I live in Italy :D :D

12. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Where in Italy do you liove Miyu?

I'll be staying in Rome, and on a farm in the countryside.

I'm excited!

Post soon, I promise.

13. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I stumble in here and *gasp* there is a post! I'm impressed Mayo. ;)

14. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I HOPE IT'S SOON!! I'M GOING TO DIE IN ANTICIPATION!!!

AS FOR ROME, HOW TIGHT IS THAT! HOPE U HAVE FUN... CHECK OUT THE HOTTIES FOR US! BRING BACK DETAILS PLEASE!! HEHEHEHEHE

;) aMi the flying Force monkey

15. Miyu

Miyu Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    I live in Ancona [a unknow city where of SW not arrives anything :_| :_| ]
    In Rome live my relatives :)

16. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    UP!

keep writing!

17. PadmeJainasolo

PadmeJainasolo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 5, 2002
    hey,
    I need more soon or I wiil die!!!!!

18. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    hey look at J/K fic kewl. dont see many of these around. gee what's going to happen. wait hold on i have to go back and read. man am i behind!

19. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    You guys are going to kill me.

I broke my wrist! So the next post may be up in a while. I broke arm a eek ago. lol. And I haven't mastered typing with one hand yet.

20. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Upios, need a post here. I've been waiting too long!

21. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    See, here?s the long lost posty!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Jaina gazed at Kyp past the coufee that was being held to her throat. ?Kyp, don?t do anything stupid? she said.

?Oh you know me, that?s just not possible? Kyp replied with a slight smile.

?Silence!? Tsavong Lah ordered. ?Surrender your weapon Jeedai, and we will not harm the solo?.

Kyp glanced at Jaina with a what-do you-want-me-to-do look.

Kyp don?t do it, then they?ll have both of us, and it?s kind of hard to rescue someone when you?re with them? Jaina said.

?Your time is running out Jeedai? Nom Anor warned. He began to back away from Kyp. As he took his fourth step, Jaina went into action. She head butted him, then drove her right foot into his groin while using the other to take his feet out from under him. His grip on the coufee loosened, and Jaina was able to take advantage of his surprise by spinning away and ducking under his arm. Kyp ignited his lightsaber, then tossed Jaina a spare he had brought, just in case.

?NOW!? he shouted. The other men and women who had come with him opened fire. Jaina?s lightsaber sprang to life, and she moved so that she was beside Kyp.

?Good luck ? she said, as she kissed his cheek.

Kyp looked at her in disbelief. ?You too? he said.

They then jumped into the fray.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Meanwhile, you Vergere hurried over to Tsavong Lahs? side. ?Warmaster, perhaps we should let them escape. Perhaps the quarry can led their predator to the true prize?.

She was referring to the secret Jeedai base. ?Yes? he said glancing at Nom Anor who was making his way towards them. More warriors were rushing into the chamber.

?Nom Anor perhaps you can prove yourself not a fool? Tsavong Lah spat angrily. ?The solo was implanted with a spineray tracker, was she not??

Nom Anor nodded.

?Activate it, we shall see where the Jeedai will lead us?.

?Yes Warmaster? Nom Anor said as he took a membranous creature from his robes. He stroked several strands. The creature began to pulse, showing that it was activated.

By now, the two Jedi and their fellows were winning the battle,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kyp, Jaina and the dozen began to pull back, until they were out of the room and in the passageway. That?s when Kyp felt it, another presence in the force on boar the worldship.

He turned to Jaina. She had felt it too.

?You all get to the ships, we?ll meet you there? he said. He and Jaina then sprinted down the passageway towards the presence.

After much twisting and turning, they neared a living door. Kyp glanced at Jaina. Then he began to cut. Once the hole was large enough for him to step through, he stopped.

?After you? he said to Jaina?. She nodded then entered, what was a small cell. Lying on a living mat across the room was a girl not to far into her teens. Hr brown hair cascaded about her, and her blue dress was torn. Her face, which once must have been beautiful, was now pale, thin, and bruised and cut.

She was clearly malnourished .

She didn?t react when they entered, nor did she react when Kyp lifted her into his arms.

?She?s drugged? Jaina said. ?We?ve got to get out of here soon?. They ducked through the hole, and then set off at a sprint through the worldship. When they reached the hanger, they encountered no resistance. Spotting two B-wing fighters, which could hold two people, Kyp had the pilot of one transfer to the other, and had Jaina and the mysterious girl fly in the other.

They soon entered hyperspace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    A subaltern hurried up to Tsavong Lah. He stopped, knelt and saluted, then waited for permission to speak. Tsavong Lah gave him permission.

?Warmaster, they have taken the Lagyon child? he said. Tsavong Lah spun around in surprise.

?This is bad news indeed. She shall be returned soon en

22. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    oooooh...yes, i do like.....long lost indeed...how long has it been since you last posted?

lol....more soon?

-JSD

23. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    okay, me want to know, who the hell is she?

More soon?

24. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    She is someone who you will find out who she soon. :D

Yep more soon. How bout in a few minutes. That way I can eat lunch and type it up?

Yay no tissue boxes to trip us!

25. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    That would be really nice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.