Im a Hoosier SW fan whos interested in joining

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by TK-3207, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-3207 Jedi Padawan

Hello.

Im interested in joining but may not be able to attend meetings due to not being able to get a ride since I live near Terre Haute. So could anyone kind of help me around, like by introducing me to some members online? Thanks.
  2. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    sure TK. Oh, you might also want to check out bloodfingarrison.com. You can chat it up with your fellow troopers.
  3. TK-3207 Jedi Padawan

thanks, thraken. ill be sure to check out the link (hope it was ok that i posted here....whoops).
  4. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Welcome...as far as I know you're more than welcome to be a member of both groups...IK is a more generalized SW club as opposed to the 501st or other groups. :)
  5. TK-3207 Jedi Padawan

Alright. But Sebulba, right now Im leaning towards being a member of the IK rather than the Garrison. But maybe in the future I'll be a member of both (time will tell).
  6. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome TK-3207!!!

Most of the people in Bloodfin are also in the Indy Knights. You are more than welcome to be part of both groups...just dont be a rebel :D (sorry George)

Please see the top header of the forum for information on the IK.
  7. TK-3207 Jedi Padawan

I would love to be in the Garrison, and I am currently looking into buying armor, but I am currently experiencing a little negative cash flow problem, if you catch my meaning. But if anyone has armor they're willing to sell, let me know anyways.
  8. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Well, if you like Star Wars there's no reason you can be a member of IK...and if you have a stormie outfit, there's no reason you can't be a member of Bloodfin. Both groups are currently free to be members of, it's all up to how you want to spend you free time. The only people in Bloodfin that aren't Indy Knights are most likely MW Garrison Refugees who don't live anywhere near Indy.
  9. thraken76 Jedi Knight

star 2
    FALSE! We have two members that are around Indy, but choose not to go to the dork club meetings.

Un-Ban UOFG!
  10. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello and welcome.

I am Boba Binks! Or known as Binks or Binksy to the group.

Or you can see me on the Bloodfin Forums as TK-3778.
  11. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
  12. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.